Verified:

LaE recruiter

Jun 7th 2010, 13:54:53

LaE declares war on cheating

any clan that has its top four players cheating, lying and whining in every set will be attacked ceaselessly

as soon as we get out of protection

Twain Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 14:02:42

Did I miss something new? Because if not, posting something like this now doesn't even make sense.

Good trolling requires good timing, dude. This is so long after the whole Ice/DM/Jager/llaar thing has been resolved that it's basically just you shouting "Look at me! Look at me! I don't get enough attention in my real life so I'm going to try to get it here!"

Havoc Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 14:34:42

^
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

LaE recruiter

Jun 7th 2010, 14:43:43

i understand that sentiment

some people say just vote mcguire bonds and the rest into the hall of fame

some people say let pete rose manage a team

some say let the ships into gaza

those missiles fell last year
the drugs were taken almost five years ago
the gambling by rose was decades ago

i say cheaters never quit cheating unless good men stop them

if the ships go into gaza uninspected people will die

if you think cheating has forever stopped on EE

you are as naive as a new york liberal

Edited By: LaE recruiter on Jun 7th 2010, 14:54:50

Havoc Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:18:40

While there will probably be cheating of some sort again in the future in FFA, LaE has revamped their leadership and mods are as far as i know keeping an extra close eye on them and the individuals in question. Are juggz/dm/icey still playing ffa?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:23:11

Originally posted by LaE recruiter:
LaE declares war on cheating

any clan that has its top four players cheating, lying and whining in every set will be attacked ceaselessly

as soon as we get out of protection

Hello, LaE recruiter, aka gregg, aka starstalker4!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:47:52

lol....even the game mods/developers are onto ya gregg

your little hard-on for us is still cute, though...

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:49:03

Oh, and thank you Havoc - yes, DM and ICey are still playing, not sure about juggs...I haven't seen him since the deletions. I'd be willing to be he's around somewhere though.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:49:37

meh...I just can't see the point of hiding behind a different forum account to say the same thing one would have said had there not been the ability to create a different account to say the same thing one would have said anyways.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:52:50

but if he had said what he had said under a different account, would he have then said what was supposed to be said by the first account that said what the second account said when the......bah, screw it....I'm confused now.

How about just, yeah hiding behind aliases to troll is lame....

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:55:16

Finally mod proof that Gregg is a little girly fluff hat had to ch ange his Nick to try to regain some cretability
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:56:28

At least his gumption matches his skill...

Havoc Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:58:09

Can't imagine what it would have been like growing up going to elementary school with him.. Someone cheats in a game of tag in grade 1 and he'd hold it against them until highschool. That's if he's in highschool yet..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:01:45

Oh, somehow I have a feeling folks didn't care if gregg held things against them or not.....

Twain Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:29:49

Two things:

1) Unless you see any reason to suspect that the four former leaders of LaE are cheating in LaE again and getting away with it, none of your analogies are even relevant.

2) Are you seriously comparing violence and killing in the Gaza Strip to jagernacht, DM, ICe and llaar cheating? I call this the Hitler rule, which goes roughly like this:

a) Hitler was a very very very bad man who did things that are unimaginable to the vast majority of people.
b) Only a handful of people are even remotely close to the evil that was present in the crimes of Hitler.
c) Therefore, comparing anyone else's crimes/mistakes to Hitler is excessively hyperbolic and causes you to lose any and all credibility in the argument, because by doing so, you actually aren't taking seriously just how evil Hitler was.

By comparing LaE's transgressions last set to violence in the Middle East, you've just basically broken the Hitler rule.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:31:12

You mean Godwin's Law? Because that sounds sort of like it...

Twain Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:40:33

Darn it, NukEvil. I thought I had a semi-original idea.

Regardless, LaE recruiter, you're guilty of breaking the Hitler rule/Godwin's law. Not by actually bringing up Hitler, of course, but by bringing up something SO FAR beyond the scope of the problem itself that it's completely ridiculous.

LaE recruiter

Jun 7th 2010, 16:48:15

nukevil allows rampant cheaing and then falsely claims that gregg is still coming to this site?

no wonder this game is dead

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:49:42

I say use one name and grow a pair... if you are going to topple the LAE dynasty do it by not inflating false numbers of people on your side!

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:58:44

No Gregg. Nuke is a board mod, nothing else

this means he can see ur ips. And knows it's you

give it up already
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 17:53:59

Actually fordie, nuke has developer title....primarily, forum development. Which yes, gregg, means he can see not only your IP, but which accounts it's tied to as well. He did not post that on a whim.

Gregg - nobody likes you, nobody wants you around, nobody cares what you have to say, and even the mods and the folks who dislike LaE, or its former members who were deleted for cheating, are telling you you're a moron now......please, take a hint already.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 18:08:02

Meh...like I said, it's not that I don't like gregg. I just think having multiple forum accounts with the express intention to hide your identity while posting something accusatory/derogatory is lame. I've outed other posters in the past.

shooter Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 18:15:59

boah boy. do us a favor. shoot yourself.
stop trolling this board. if LaE cheats and you have a proof, go ahead and show the proof. otherwise,

STFU!!!
Only the dead have seen the end of war!

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 18:30:16

Sorry Nuke, I may have overstated the sentiment a bit. Outed might be a bit of an overstatement in this case though, he wasn't exactly doing a great job of pretending it wasn't him....

I will say though, I hope this practice continues...whether it involves LaE or not. Stuff like this generally doesn't tend to provide any sort of value whatsoever to the community, and at least in my humble opinion, usually ends up being detrimental. If someone's so scared to say what they have to say from their real handle, odds are good it's not worth saying at all.

I would hope folks would stay away from stuff like the "shoot yourself" comment in the future though. I've lived through enough people doing that that I know I don't want anyone to do it....no matter how much I dislike them.

LaE recruiter

Jun 7th 2010, 18:45:23

nukevil

do u see what u have done?

now the cheaters are turning into moralists

someone from LaE is lecturing on the ethics of the game

it does not matter that he is a peon

he is llarr's puppet and llaar is laughing at you

that you would fabricate a fluffamamie story that i am gregg

crazy crazy

no wonder he left three weeks ago

LaE recruiter

Jun 7th 2010, 18:51:44

fluffamamie? fluffamamie?

this site is absurd

posters are so juvenile that the developers install software to destroy perfectly good words in a feeble effort to counter the junior high tendencies of some writers

if this is an example of your software in action

its sad its funny its ridiculous

Edited By: LaE recruiter on Jun 7th 2010, 18:54:02

Havoc Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 20:26:12

What word are you trying to say there?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Jun 7th 2010, 20:27:29

I didn't turn off my filter but i'm guessing

"Rooster"amamie....

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 21:22:39

ha ha ha....troll phail

ICe Man

Jun 7th 2010, 22:14:01

I'm current a troll -- I play team, alliance (with evo qz/pang's clan lol), primary, and express.

If you need to keep sticking LaE than do so, but we caught you and your cheating ways. My little furry friend.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Desperado Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 23:57:00

icey even looks like a troll

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 3:08:14

not cheating ICey, just extremely hypocritical....well, and I guess you can throw the whole lying about who he is thing in too.

Thunder Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 7:41:07

Whatever you guys do, don't tell him that NukEvil is in LaE, he's yell conspiracy next.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

General TwizTid

Jun 8th 2010, 8:01:15

first question: Have you ever had sex with a peice of fruit?
second question: Was it a mammal?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

LaE recruiter

Jun 8th 2010, 13:00:55

nukevil needs to man up and apologize

unfortunately the same lack of interpersonal skills and deficit of moral fiber that render the site incapable of dealing with cheaters will probably render him incapable of apologizing to the community

he should apologize to the community for vommitting a spiteful allegation all over the forum without doing the slightest bit of due diligence to determine if his spewage was accurate

this latest failure by the developers points out once again the crying need for a parliamentarian

at the very least a new policy needs to be implemented that the moderator can not upchuck without contacting the persons involved to see if the bileful chunks have merit

Jun 8th 2010, 13:36:17

so you are gregs brother billy playing from the "same computer" or one "next to it"

what ever makes you feel better go find something better to do with your time.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 13:55:57

Ahh at least he brings some humour to this board
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 15:28:54

Wow

Gregg looks angry!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

LaE recruiter

Jun 8th 2010, 20:18:41

Nukevil has started to apologize on the express server but is not yet man enough to apologize on this forum

that is chickenfluff

clean up your bloody chunky reeking mess nukevil

Edited By: LaE recruiter on Jun 8th 2010, 20:21:02

Havoc Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 20:21:48

What's he need to apologize for?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

LaE recruiter

Jun 8th 2010, 20:31:54

apology accepted

thx for clearing that all up admins

it did not take ten days at all

see express forum if any of you have any lingering doubts that i am not gregg

Edited By: LaE recruiter on Jun 8th 2010, 20:33:46

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 20:37:28

Or not. Slag said he could not post info about a player on a public forum

nothing about you not being Gregg

reading comprehension ftw
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 20:37:52

I broke the dam.

llaar Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 21:02:17

infidel!

Havoc Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 21:49:50

Why do you edit almost every post your make? Looking back at old posts it seems gregg did that a lot too.. HOW ODD
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

LaE recruiter

Jun 8th 2010, 22:41:44

i do it because i write the rough draft

and then i edit out words you guys dont understand

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 22:45:23

Someone needs to take the Thesaurus away from you Gregg.

LaE recruiter

Jun 8th 2010, 22:51:50

what word did that LaE guy not grasp?

sorry LaE i am not used to writing for people who are not smarter than a fifth grader

Edited By: LaE recruiter on Jun 8th 2010, 22:54:22

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 23:05:33

OMG IVE GOT IT

DANCE GREGG DANCE
SPIN SPIN SPIN
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 23:11:32

You catch on fast dibbs

I'm very impressed!
Swagger of a Chupacabra