Verified:

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2023, 23:22:07

Please remove the ability to send FA to your teammates if the alliance has joined clangdi.
While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it.

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Aug 16th 2023, 0:36:41
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 2:39:10

Just curious are you talking about TC? Because he got #1 with FA and Market Aid :P

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 9:44:38

Originally posted by Requiem:
Just curious are you talking about TC? Because he got #1 with FA and Market Aid :P

Market is available to everyone.
Don of LaF

Chevs

Aug 16th 2023, 11:54:09

DURRRR REMOVE FA FROM ALLIANCE SERVER DURRRR

were you drooling and on meds when you wrote this?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 11:57:14

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Market is available to everyone.

True, but it is a lot more effective in aiding people.

Edited By: Requiem on Aug 16th 2023, 12:02:17

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 13:13:25

I mean, this just shows that Clan GDI isn't a real solution - it used to be that if an alliance did this that they'd likely face war over it in the future; but that's not really an option anymore. Specifically, using the market is way more powerful than FA given the small size of the playerbase so just limiting that doesn't make a lot of sense, and rules out a number of other 'legitimate' reasons to allow for FA.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 16th 2023, 13:55:10

FA isn’t needed when you can somehow transfer 400 million oil for $30 and by pass 12 other players with 3 buy orders each at different values under $100 per barrel lol

I vote delete FA capabilities as well as the option to have allies.

And please gift every country 100,000a as a starting bonus.

Thanks

Chevs

Aug 16th 2023, 17:55:33

Stop
Telling
Other
People
How
To
Play

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2023, 22:16:53

I don’t think it was the FA packages… I think this has something to do with Microtek somehow.

Chewi Game profile

Aug 17th 2023, 12:00:23

Just have FA show up in the news.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 20:24:24

This one has aged well..

From sugging against it to doing it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 20:56:06

How about...

REMOVE CLANGDI
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 20:56:48

Originally posted by Chevs:
Stop
Telling
Other
People
How
To
Play

Forcing, they are forcing, fascists!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:09:37

Originally posted by Coalie:
This one has aged well..

They market transfer mostly. I'm sure there is some FA going but mostly the Market Aid is a bigger problem.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2023, 21:56:08

This one has aged well..

They market transfer mostly. I'm sure there is some FA going but mostly the Market Aid is a bigger problem.

So all of LaF victories they cherish so much are not legit...go it.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 19:06:42

Yeah they've definitely found some way to circumnavigate the first in, first out system that standing orders are supposed to follow, or at least how they've been described to the community.

One of those things that if the trash heap of wardogs had figured out first, we'd probably all be deleted for exploiting a bug lol.

Here's a suggestion, fix that bug lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 10th 2023, 19:09:04
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 21:11:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah they've definitely found some way to circumnavigate the first in, first out system that standing orders are supposed to follow, or at least how they've been described to the community.

One of those things that if the trash heap of wardogs had figured out first, we'd probably all be deleted for exploiting a bug lol.

Hard to be able to beat somebody that helps QZ look at code. And then when we ask about it, his rebuttal defense is that we all suck at math.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 21:33:02

Hard to be able to beat somebody that helps QZ look at code. And then when we ask about it, his rebuttal defense is that we all suck at math.

Exactly
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 22:17:13

Yeah that particular one is an actual lack of access and not something some math people came up with. They're exploiting a bug you'd need to know how the mechanic actually works for, which has not been described to the community.

I've unearthed what I assume is about 90% of LaF secrets about math they were given inside info on, and posted it all in an effort to increase parity. Unfortunately never learned what bug they exploit on essos tho, and it's been around forever. That particular exploit they hold tight to the chest, I'm assuming because it is an actual exploit and they'd get deleted for exploiting bugs if it came out what they do.

Been wrong before, but this one has always looked and smelled like fluff.

I've gotten close to understanding that it has SOMETHING to do with minimum sell prices where the market auto buys and back ended essos, but it's clearly a bug getting exploited they don't want changed because it's how they pump the dons.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 10th 2023, 22:19:36
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 22:38:45

Yeah that particular one is an actual lack of access and not something some math people came up with. They're exploiting a bug you'd need to know how the mechanic actually works for, which has not been described to the community.

I've unearthed what I assume is about 90% of LaF secrets about math they were given inside info on, and posted it all in an effort to increase parity. Unfortunately never learned what bug they exploit on essos tho, and it's been around forever. That particular exploit they hold tight to the chest, I'm assuming because it is an actual exploit and they'd get deleted for exploiting bugs if it came out what they do.

I've gotten close to understanding that it has SOMETHING to do with minimum sell prices where the market auto buys and back ended essos, but it's clearly a bug getting exploited they don't want changed because it's how they pump the dons.

Exploiting a bug is cheating in my book, can't say I'm surprised they're actively cheating....they have gone as far as changing the code to benefit their playing style...
(•_•)

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 22:45:41

ya its true you caught me Derrick & Coalie. I have 100b oil and 100b bushels just waiting to get 20b nw from cheating and abusing bugs. My BFF Primeval gave me access to the games db so i have been granting myself 1000 turns this set.
Next set i think ill just get 20k turns and do all-x, so much easier.

It maybe just is so that some people are just that awesome at the game?
Did you accuse tmac of using bugs and cheat when he got the NWs he got also or is it just if LaF get it?
Don of LaF

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 22:54:12

Derrick, maybe you should go create 16 countries in FFA and find out this so called bug and report it instead of making accusations without proof? Its the second time you slow fluffs make fluff up without having anything as proof.

ADMINISTRATORZ MERCS & SOL R CHEATORZ I SAW THEM KILL A COUNTRY WITHIN 1 MINUTE. ONLY PEOPLE THAT CHEAT CAN DO THAT, WHEN I KILL COUNTRIES IT TAKES 2 WEEKS. PLIX PRIMEVAL KICK+BAN THEY HAZ BUGS IN THEIR HAIR
Don of LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:18:24

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
ya its true you caught me Derrick & Coalie. I have 100b oil and 100b bushels just waiting to get 20b nw from cheating and abusing bugs. My BFF Primeval gave me access to the games db so i have been granting myself 1000 turns this set.
Next set i think ill just get 20k turns and do all-x, so much easier.

It maybe just is so that some people are just that awesome at the game?
Did you accuse tmac of using bugs and cheat when he got the NWs he got also or is it just if LaF get it?

Mr Gainsboro - the forum rules state that you must show sportsmanship at all times, and treat your opponents with respect.

I don't think you should be insinuating anyone is inferior, that doesn't seem like good sportsmanship or respectful.

In the future, please try to keep the comments within the bounds of the forum rules. I can provide you with a copy if you need a refresher.

Hope you're having a wonderful evening!
(•_•)

Hash Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 23:18:26

1. There is no market bug..

2. No inside info was ever given about the formulas, lol. Anyone that has ever played in LaF had access to the formulas we worked out many many years ago, and there are some of them noone has the right numbers, just approximations that were worked out. Do your own research.

3. If you think LaF would not react to blatant FAing by one certain group, that their sole purpose is to ruin our gameplay and use silly insults as their user and country names you are delusional.

4. The whole and only purpose of all of you targeting LaF with suicides and wars through breaking pacts over and over again was to leave room for others to "break records" which could never be done when we are netgaining. Thats what led to Clan GDI.

5. It was Coalie and superfluff that plotted and planned the suicide on Tmac so that it would be blamed on us. There's a ton of evidence on that, stop spinning the facts.

PS: KoHeartsGPA, what the hell happened to you? You were a long time member of LaF, I pesonaly spent hours and hours teaching and coaching you, you know from inside how the alliance operates and that all this is pure propaganda from LaF haters. You are evolving to a huge disappointement :(

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:23:49

I think that's essentially the difference between me and a former RD color, and I don't say that to denigrate what a great player and overall human being you are, gains. You know I liked talking to you before you became miserable every time we spoke, but perhaps I'm the only one viewing that as a loss of a friend.

I'd like folks to have access to all the same information as me, be placed at a level playing field as me and for me to still win on the markets and place higher than them. I will happily share my turn by turn strat to make 80m on teams (hybrid) or 5b on FFA (tech transfers) gladly. And I was the first netter to share hybrid destock which netters kept secret with the community for actual years. I don't think secrets benefit anyone, and I like a good level playing field.

Caps lock yelling at me that I have the ability to test whatever you're doing to exploit the standing order system, does not encourage me to test whatever you're doing to exploit the standing order system, rather, further validates that the integrity of what was posted about how it works is bullfluff, and that people with access to the code knows how it actually works.

If I win a server using methods that aren't public knowledge, I work to remedy that for the good of the game, the community and for parity in competition. You, on the other hand, desire most of all winning, and will do anything including killing my tags over the years with bots to do so. We're very different that way.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:25:38

Originally posted by Hash:
1. There is no market bug..

2. No inside info was ever given about the formulas, lol. Anyone that has ever played in LaF had access to the formulas we worked out many many years ago, and there are some of them noone has the right numbers, just approximations that were worked out. Do your own research.

3. If you think LaF would not react to blatant FAing by one certain group, that their sole purpose is to ruin our gameplay and use silly insults as their user and country names you are delusional.

4. The whole and only purpose of all of you targeting LaF with suicides and wars through breaking pacts over and over again was to leave room for others to "break records" which could never be done when we are netgaining. Thats what led to Clan GDI.

5. It was Coalie and superfluff that plotted and planned the suicide on Tmac so that it would be blamed on us. There's a ton of evidence on that, stop spinning the facts.

PS: KoHeartsGPA, what the hell happened to you? You were a long time member of LaF, I pesonaly spent hours and hours teaching and coaching you, you know from inside how the alliance operates and that all this is pure propaganda from LaF haters. You are evolving to a huge disappointement :(

What was was and when I was there it was different, except for the part that Gerdler disrespected people getting on their ass and chewing them up because they didn't play like he wanted them to, that was part of the reason why I left, I don't like dictatorships, I didn't complain about it then, I just stopped playing and left 1a, but now with all the changes being done that took the essence of what the game was...I became more vocal about it, LaF ruined the PvP experience, sorry you can't see that, I do appreciate everything I learned from you and others while I was at LaF, I'm very grateful for that, but what's happening now.....it's a disgrace to what this game's supposed to be about.
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:26:09

Hash whatever you’re smoking, share it with us.

https://imgur.com/a/iDCk5bn

This is the receipt proving that fratboi99 was goading a suicider/griefer/troll to attack Tmac. Said it from the man himself to Superfly.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:27:48

If you want to claim it's not an exploit, I'm down to have the conversation. There's a post that lays out exactly how standing orders are SUPPOSED to work, and it's wrong. So for parity sake, why don't you explain how it actually works so we can play together on a level field and see which of us is actually better. Or else you're exploiting a bug and that's against the rules, because the mechanic is not working as described. I'd literally be deleted for this behavior.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 10th 2023, 23:31:43
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:30:09

I wonder how many people he ran off and turned into enemies lol.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:30:09

Also, and this is just curiousity? Is qz aware of the bug you're exploiting? I feel like for the good of the game he should know about it.

Screaming at me to test how a bug works to benefit me is kinda something I would consider cheating and wouldn't do....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 10th 2023, 23:35:28
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:33:54

I wonder how many people he ran off and turned into enemies lol.

Bro that war was basically ex LaF vs LaF. It was essentially a civil war and the disgraced laf players lost so hard they disgracefully had to pretend to quit to get QZ to protect them. It was funny to watch Snoopdawg lead all those warchats, if it was up to him there’d he 4 warchats a day, dude was out for so much blood I thought he was vampire.

En4cer Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 23:36:15

Derrick - you couldn't be further from the truth as to how the market works - attack it from a different angle

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:38:23

Yeah funny. Vamps, chevs, snoop, req, zen, koh, etc.

It's funny. At this point the He Man LaF Haters club no longer gets run by people that got smoked by bots in the old game and always hated LaF. It's primarily ex-LaF who show up to push for hating laf and running the chats and pushing the buttons. All us old head laf haters already got out revenge haha.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:39:40

Originally posted by En4cer:
Derrick - you couldn't be further from the truth as to how the market works - attack it from a different angle

Tell me the angle bro. There's fluffin 20 total people here and having a secret at this point is actually dumb. You can beat me on the merits of actually being better than me at the game but choose to beat me with secrets.

Wouldn't you feel better about yourself if you win on purely merits? I know I do...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 23:42:51

I mean....unless it is actually an exploit and you're protecting yourself. That's the only other sane reason to not give everyone all the information now and see if they flourish as netters.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Oct 10th 2023, 23:58:29

I mean....unless it is actually an exploit and you're protecting yourself. That's the only other sane reason to not give everyone all the information now and see if they flourish as netters.

The secret is doing the work, optimizing your country every turn. Adapting in real time to the environment. Everything you need, everything I use outside of eestats and such is available in game.

I spend many hours teaching people everything I know every set. There aren't any secrets beyond doing the above.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 0:01:12

You fluffers know I'm good enough at math to figure it out on my own and are bugging me because I'm overworked and too lazy to test.

It's fluffing annoying and I still view any testing behavior on my part "figuring out how to exploit a bug within the intention of the standing orders system" and I will not take part in that because I view it as cheating.

Defend your math instead of encouraging me to figure out a bug exploit ffs.

Oct 11th 2023, 0:05:13

You fluffers know I'm good enough at math to figure it out on my own and are bugging me because I'm overworked and too lazy to test.

It's fluffing annoying and I still view any testing behavior on my part "figuring out how to exploit a bug within the intention of the standing orders system" and I will not take part in that because I view it as cheating.

Defend your math instead of encouraging me to figure out a bug exploit ffs.

Uhh... I don't even know what to say to that

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 0:07:38

Again, there's 20 of us here and no one gives a fluff. It won't change the standings. It's just for parity sake, which is only a good thing.

The system was described to work as exact as a restaurant uses FIFO. First order placed is first order out. You guys figured out it doesn't work that way.. That's called a bug. Using it to win is exploiting that bug. That's cheating.

And I stand by the fact we should all just share each other's information amongst the 20 of us who still own it. We can only help each other, and if the scoreboard changes slightly, it would only be due to enthusiasm.

Oct 11th 2023, 0:10:40

Again, there's 20 of us here and no one gives a fluff. It won't change the standings. It's just for parity sake, which is only a good thing.

The system was described to work as exact as a restaurant uses FIFO. First order placed is first order out. You guys figured out it doesn't work that way.. That's called a bug. Using it to win is exploiting that bug. That's cheating.

And I stand by the fact we should all just share each other's information amongst the 20 of us who still own it. We can only help each other, and if the scoreboard changes slightly, it would only be due to enthusiasm.

LaF reports all bugs per game rules.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 0:10:53

Let me stop explaining how you're cheating and killing the game and just ask a direct question.

Are you willing to quit beating around the bush and explain the bug you've been exploiting in the essos FIFO system for the 2 people who might read and understand and put it to effect, which might only be good for the game?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 11th 2023, 0:15:09
See Original Post

Oct 11th 2023, 0:15:09

Let me stop explaining how you're cheating and just ask a direct question.

Are you willing to quit beating around the bush and explain the bug in the essos FIFO system for the 2 people who might read and understand and put it to effect, which might only be good for the game?

LaF follows the rules, you can read them on the rules page.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 0:17:31

A simple "no" would have worked. Rules change, depend on who is enforcing them, and people can want parity.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 0:25:09

Ratski and maj1 in their prime got deleted about 1/4 of sets for obviously talking about the game and breaks and stuff over coffee on solos.

It's like when Rod Blagojavich was Chicago's mayor was arrested. Over a 20 year period in Chicago, 49% of murders got solved but 50% of mayor's (4/8) got arrested. You had a better chance to get away with murder than being the mayor lol.

It's cheating. It's not how the mechanic was described. Care to explain?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 11th 2023, 0:27:12
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 0:29:17

Or better yet. Don't give me your super secret information that's totally necessary to keep secret, and tell me how it's not a bug exploit?

Chevs

Oct 11th 2023, 0:56:27

Derrick: we noticed it wasn’t working as designed / described two sets ago.

I asked Qz how it works because it made no sense . He said he thinks it resets/randomizes at some point every X days but he had no idea if that was the case or what X was.

So presumably someone with access to the codebase like Gerdler could figure out how it works.

SOF Head Of Poop

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 11th 2023, 1:38:58

Anyone with Premium can use Alpha FFA. - Just throwing that out there.

I also don't have the answer you're seeking, by the way.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 2:14:20

It's all good prime. It's more of an existential question about the game than an actual accusation.

It's an extension of the solo server "what is collusion" debate. Some folks are allowed to game the rules, others aren't. For that reason I push for total transparency, or for a lifting of all rules until fairness prevails.

I believe wholeheartedly that if maj1 and ratski lived 1000 miles apart and were friendly with the server mod, there's a solid chance they get deleted half as much. Even less so if they collude on the markets instead of with their hits.

Since I play on the side of the "bad guys who don't get their way," it's interesting to see the reaction when exploiting a bug in a failed changeset benefits the good guys. And see if they won't be a hypocrite in sermonizing even play when someone asks about a bug they're exploiting.

Exploiting bugs is cheating, and if this particular thing were working as described in the changeset, I wouldn't be calling it exploitation of a bug. But as it stands, I think abusing it is cheating.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 11th 2023, 2:20:44
See Original Post

Oct 11th 2023, 2:32:17

You need to stop with the false accusations of cheating and exploiting bugs.

s Game profile

Oct 11th 2023, 2:40:42

@Derrick, there is nothing special, SOs are FIFO. If you're next in queue and if goods hit where market price <= the price of your SO, then you will buy whatever you can based on the amount on sale or if you have enough $, and if your SO was not filled, you then move to the end of the queue.

If you'd like to test it, give me a ping and we can create some FFA countries.