Verified:

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 15th 2012, 17:21:13

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Didn't know he used to play this game.. I used to work Arizona Department of Corrections. He will never have a chance at parole. He most likely recieved beatdowns from other inmates.

You live in Arizona too? wow we have a decent base of players here.

Florence? or what prison?

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 15th 2012, 17:40:55

death by a firing squad

Who's gonna pay for the bullets? And the blank?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2012, 18:47:17

I worked at lewis prison in buckeye Morey Unit level 4 GP..I was a CO2. I live in buckeye and I go to school in phx.
Who's gonna pay for the bullets? the taxpayers; ) but those days are long gone
Do as I say, not as I do.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Nov 15th 2012, 18:58:07

In china, they send the bill for the bullet to the family :)
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

trumper Game profile

Nov 15th 2012, 19:31:34

Raven is correct. There is a concurrent versus consecutive issue, parole eligibility issue and depending on Arizona's system, diminution credits issue. I usually deduct 1/3 from any sentence I see issued and presume that's roughly the amount of time the person will serve.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2012, 23:32:24

In N Korea if you die before your you time served it carries over to the next generation of your family I have heard of grandsons serving the remainder of their grandfathers time in prison no joke. saw it in a documentary
Do as I say, not as I do.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 16th 2012, 15:36:02

I worked at lewis prison in buckeye Morey Unit level 4 GP..I was a CO2. I live in buckeye and I go to school in phx.
Who's gonna pay for the bullets? the taxpayers; ) but those days are long gone

Interesting. Born/Raised in Tempe, went to ASU - work in scottsdale.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Nov 16th 2012, 16:06:33

Weird...I wrote a post, but I must have never click Submit. But thanks Raven :)