Verified:

aponic Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 23:50:36

Then what do you think of the actions LCN took.

Is it justified, is it selfish, or is it a bit of both?
SOF
Cerevisi

Devestation Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:02:27

RAGE will exist next reset even if Klaus Devestatorie is the only tagged member.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 4th 2011, 0:21:32

If LCN does not exist next reset, then what do you think of the actions SOL took? Is it justified, is it selfish, or is it a bit of both?

If SOL does not exist next reset, then what do you think of the actions imag took? Is it justified, is it selfish, or is it a bit of both?

Imperial Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:26:36

Aponic: You are an idiot.

The next time you try to spin topics to make it seem like it's because of LCN that RAGE may not exist next set, at least make sure that LCN members (AKA ME) does not already know that RAGE is thinking of disbanding next set due to RAGE's leaders not having enough time to lead the clan, and NOT due to LCN's war with RAGE.

To answer your question though: LCN's actions were justified.

Thomas Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:31:53

Imperial Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:34:08

I'm one step ahead of you Thomas! Rage will be disbanding and merging into LCN next set.

SS or DL will be around shortly to confirm =)

Link Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:35:58

what if Santa does not exists next year, then what do you think of the action i took?

Is it justified, is it selfish, is it screwing over teh kids? or is it a bit of all of that??

Edited By: Link on Jan 4th 2011, 3:19:11
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thomas Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:37:14

Originally posted by Imperial:
I'm one step ahead of you Thomas! Rage will be disbanding and merging into LCN next set.

SS or DL will be around shortly to confirm =)

Then RAGE overthrows LCN from the inside!

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:52:40

I don't think any alliance would make decisions of existence based on 1 war. That is absurd.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:53:11

Those sorts of decisions are usually made based on the time/ability of leaders to properly lead alliances and the willpower etc.:p

BiffBuff

Jan 4th 2011, 1:16:41

Slagpit, why do you always have to post about SoL on these sort threads? I woulda thought that as a "Game Development" administrator you would be above such trolling.

I think you're still smarting from an ass whooping we gave EVOLUTION a little while ago. Let me wipe away your tears with this tissue you baby!!

PS. Are you Sad Panda (#876)?? Wouldn't be the first time one of you guys ran a random country to ruin someone else's fun!!!
BB
SOLs Resident Pest
<Makinso> from behind works the best

BiffBuff

Jan 4th 2011, 1:19:38

Also all this talk about RAGE --> we will see where LCN stands next reset after they are tagkilled after having a huge NW/BREAKER adv.

(I found signatures!) :-)
BB
SOLs Resident Pest
<Makinso> from behind works the best

bore Game profile

Patron

Jan 4th 2011, 1:22:50

Originally posted by Slagpit:
If SOL does not exist next reset, then what do you think of the actions imag took? Is it justified, is it selfish, or is it a bit of both?

imags secret plan to win earth: force all larger alliances to leave the game by farming them.

locket Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 1:26:15

I think Imag's goal this set was to force Sol to farm them after losing their war. It provided too much land for a war clan to know what to do with. I am sure they have many rep oilers in sol due to that tactic.

And biffbuff you are laughable.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 4th 2011, 1:29:00

I simply listed all of the wars that have already occurred this set.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 3:15:37

but who will the untags play with?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

AxAlar Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 3:28:03

I call dibs on dragonlance!
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Mockdu Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 3:46:10

stop being bunch of bitter old ladies and move on..

this is a war game.. jeez

gwagers Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 3:57:23

So the last thread based on this premise was closed, so you had to start another one? I submit that this thread has no merit.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Klown Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 4:07:01

Biff Buff is in SOL? Am I missing something?

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 4:23:16

4-5 of Rages dead were killed by players not part of the clans, or in microClans,

So does this mean that UnTagged Players helped force Rage out of the game?

Ironic isn't it?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 5:42:18

Really? Is this thread serious?

ghall Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 6:06:29

A seriously poor attempt to spin

Chevs

Jan 4th 2011, 6:13:00

if rage doesn't exist next set what are the chances that SoF tags 100 members?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

SMz Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 10:55:21

LCN is peacefull alliance , i'd imagine they had a good reason to FS Rage =]

anoniem Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 11:24:39

BiffBuff, you're a moron.
re(ally)tired

Alana Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 14:09:29

anoniem,

I don't think he is the only moron in this thread!
Alana
LCN Peon

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2011, 14:09:35

But I love BiffBuff!

Even if he is on the side of evil and is more than likely a POS.

Love,

ZEN
LCN

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 15:39:37

Damn you NBKs !!!

Oh wait.. wrong section

*Troll his keyboard away
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Prometheus

Jan 4th 2011, 16:06:37

SoL not being around next set lol it will take alot for that to happen.

If Rage disbanneds i think that would make omega the oldest clan still playing earth. I dont think they will.
Quit why am i still posting?

aponic Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 16:46:18

Imperial, when you call my thread childish that is a respectable choice. When you call it childish and then throw around trashy comments, you just look like a tool bag. Why dont you self reflect on your own stupidity.
SOF
Cerevisi

ponderer Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 16:49:34

Originally posted by Prometheus:

If Rage disbanneds i think that would make omega the oldest clan still playing earth. I dont think they will.

Omega is a reset older than Rage. SOL and LaF are a reset older than Omega. The New Monsters are several resets older than SOL and LaF.
m0m0rific

aponic Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 16:53:54

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I simply listed all of the wars that have already occurred this set.

You were trolling, come on. It was funny too, I tip my hat.

Gwagers: the last thread was closed because of a non-thread related circular argument arising.

To anyone trolling my trolling thread: It is a valid point that if Rage disbands, regardless of whether they were on the verge of it already, that LCN played a heavy hand in forcing that decision. By not letting something die the reset before, in which they were arguably as responsible for as Rage, has led the to forcing of Rage to recognize its lack of leadership. As much as everyone might rightfully rally around LCNs right to engage in war a reset after an incident that ruined their netting reset, the fact will remain that one less alliance in an alliance server that just lost 3? alliances last reset, will no longer exist. If you want me to grow the fluff up, then take the same angle and pursue a higher line of logic. For anyone coming here trolling or making a childish comment to mine, then you are no better than what you are criticizing me for.
SOF
Cerevisi

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 17:26:58

I would think that no LCN should not feel bad. They seem completely justified in what they did this set. To not would set a precedent that RAGE or other "near death" alliances can do whatever they want... Also I don't think RAGE will disband and if they do as DL says, 1 war would only be a very small part of that...

Prometheus

Jan 4th 2011, 18:13:24

Originally posted by ponderer:

Omega is a reset older than Rage. SOL and LaF are a reset older than Omega. The New Monsters are several resets older than SOL and LaF.

Rage was the first clan to run a tag. Change the way Earth ran.
Quit why am i still posting?

Ruthie

Jan 4th 2011, 18:24:13

Actually Ragnarok tagged their countries ingame in their country names before tags were even an option.

So I dont look at Rage as changing the way Earth ran at all.

As far as aponic's question .... wtf
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 18:41:24

I guess alliances are no longer allowed to stand up for themselves then. If someone FSes you, you're not allowed to hit them back anymore :(

ponderer Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 18:42:29

Originally posted by ponderer:

Rage was the first clan to run a tag. Change the way Earth ran.

Wrong again. Alliances used country names to tag their fighting countries long before Tirol, Insanity, etal, had the notion to split from OOA and form Rage. For example the Dons for LaF. In Rage's first reset, several alliances (including Omega's Alpha divsion) had country name tagged fighting teams (generally about half of the alliance). I do not recall Rage name tagging that set. My country got hit by what I was told were Insanity's multis while I was away on Christmas break that reset, and they were definitely not tagged (my ALPHA tagged country was landgrabbed by 'Youve', 'Hard', 'Whacked', 'Been', and 'Just' in that order - their owner wasn't a stickler for sentence structure). Someone (SOL I think) killed the multis before I got back from break.

In Rage's second reset, tags were incorporated into 1A, and everyone had them. It's possible that they set up their tag before the other alliances, but then they would have been first by a matter of minutes or hours, and hardly responsible for changing the game.

Rage's main contribution to the game was mass recruiting of untagged countries through outposts, which increased the portion of the game in tags with retal protection.
m0m0rific

Helmet Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 19:08:20

Originally posted by Trife:
I guess alliances are no longer allowed to stand up for themselves then. If someone FSes you, you're not allowed to hit them back anymore :(

Says the whiners.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 19:36:01

i love it how some people claim to know history and spout bs.

some people are relatively accurate though =) ruthie and ponderer is spot on, there was the concept of "tags" before the feb 1999 reset when tags were part of ingame.

and the first reset mehul implemented in game tagging as a feature, all alliances used it, so i don't think RAGE "changed the way earth ran"

mehul was the factor in why we all have official ingame tags instead of just tagging who we chose and trading member lists, not RAGE.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Helmet Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 20:45:20

I invented the warchat, the market buyout, the clan website and MIRC (I posted a fake picture and name on it to retain my privacy).

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2011, 20:50:48

will a historian please read the thread carefully and add bits to the earth wiki

*pokes mrford*
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

aponic Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 21:41:52

Ok, so is rage now justified in hitting LCN next reset?
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 21:44:03

Originally posted by Akula:
will a historian please read the thread carefully and add bits to the earth wiki

*pokes mrford*

i do redirects and fluff like that, not content

and i have been seriously slacking in my duties recently
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Helmet Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 21:44:21

Originally posted by aponic:
Ok, so is rage now justified in hitting LCN next reset?

Heck yeah.

locket Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 21:58:13

Aponic, pretending to be ignorant is fun I guess?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 22:27:21

"I invited... the market buyout"

other than the fact that ur post there sounded like sarcasm, this part is kind of true considering you were the recipient of the first market buyout in earth: 2025 history if i recall correctly :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ponderer Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 22:41:40

Originally posted by hanlong:
"I invited... the market buyout"

other than the fact that ur post there sounded like sarcasm, this part is kind of true considering you were the recipient of the first market buyout in earth: 2025 history if i recall correctly :P

The first one that became public knowledge, not the first one in history : )
m0m0rific

Trife Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 23:32:10

Originally posted by Helmet:

Says the whiners.

Pretty sure you won't find any LCNers whining on the forums. We have nothing to whine about. You might find some RAGE whiners, and some SoF whiners (for whatever reason I'm not sure) on AT.. but not LCN.

I'm just glad that SoF's never hit an alliance smaller than itself.. Oh wait. In the history of earthempires I'd probably wager that the overwhelming majority of FSes are done on smaller alliances... but yet when LCN hits a smaller alliance (with good reason!) we're suddenly the bad guys and everyone else acts like they haven't done the same at some point in their history? LOL

*hugs SOF*

Helmet Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 0:06:00

Originally posted by Helmet:

Says the whiners.

Pretty sure you won't find any LCNers whining on the forums. We have nothing to whine about. You might find some RAGE whiners, and some SoF whiners (for whatever reason I'm not sure) on AT.. but not LCN.

I'm just glad that SoF's never hit an alliance smaller than itself.. Oh wait. In the history of earthempires I'd probably wager that the overwhelming majority of FSes are done on smaller alliances... but yet when LCN hits a smaller alliance (with good reason!) we're suddenly the bad guys and everyone else acts like they haven't done the same at some point in their history? LOL

*hugs SOF*

I'm wasn't calling you or LCN whiners. I was calling the people on the AT that are judging everyone and thinking they are the #1 authority on what is right and wrong the whiners. Way to overreact. :)

If you check the history of my posts I never once said there was any problem with this war.

<Anti-hug counter maneuver engaged>

Edited By: Helmet on Jan 5th 2011, 0:09:36
See Original Post