Verified:

MILORD Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 14:54:50

In the previous set, I took 6th place in group "a" 6 ASTRAL (# 7) 12,433 $ 20,965,594 CG 127th round: Oct 01, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020 ... I did not change the name of the country ... Attention question: - why I ended up in group "c" ASTRAL (#9)?
born in the USSR

DruncK Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 16:38:41

Mis click?

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 12th 2020, 20:48:27

Sucks to suck
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Chevs

Dec 30th 2020, 23:41:15

Originally posted by myerr21:
Sucks to suck

Hahahahaahahha this is great
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Dadgha Mhor Game profile

Jan 18th 2021, 17:22:32

Ahh, so this is who Astral is. Don't you think that all those missiles and spy attacks were a bit over board for a simple strike, especially when you were the fattest piece of land in the entire set?
I would have left you alone for the rest of this set, but not now. And switching to Dictatorship is not going to help you one bit. I can guarantee you won't be in Set A next set!
Be Pure
Be Vigilant
Behave

MILORD Game profile

Jan 20th 2021, 2:34:05

On individual servers, I only take players seriously who play with the same country name. There are few such players. Without changing the name of the country, we carry all the load, for our past sets, and of our glory. And your threats - I don't care! Today you play with this name, tomorrow you will call the country differently. Do you want to test yourself and fame ?! Don't change the name of your country for a year, but I'll make sure you have fun. LOL.
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Jan 20th 2021, 2:52:28

You guys rob first, then complain that they made the wrong retal or threw a rocket ... There is an individual server, and everyone has the right to their own individual approach to the game, to their own style. The main thing is not to break the general rules. This is my personal opinion, but I respect it if someone has a different opinion. Let me add a few more words about the captures in group "a". Here, with a high probability, your capture will not be left unattended
P. S.
You chose the aggressive type of game - well done. But if you are reaping the benefits, do not complain here on the forum.
And even more so do not threaten. I have been playing with the same name for over 10 years. I have had many victories and defeats and I am not ashamed of my game

Edited By: MILORD on Jan 20th 2021, 3:14:41
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Dadgha Mhor Game profile

Jan 20th 2021, 14:53:15

Talk about trying to alter perceptions .
I did a single strike on what was the fattest country on the server. You retaliated with 8 missiles and close to 40 spy attacks. So, yeah, that is by even the most liberal interpretation an overreaction. If you can't see how that is just being a tool, it's all a matter.
It is tourney servers. No allies, no nothing. The only efficient way to gain land is grabbing, so there is no way to play an "aggressive" strat, whatever that's supposed to mean. I hit about 10 people on the server and not a single one retaliated, they do what's natural, pay it forward, just like I did last set.
And this is actually only my second time playing this game in over 20 years, so yeah, not hiding behind anything.

Edited By: Dadgha Mhor on Jan 20th 2021, 17:52:24. Reason: Found a mistake
See Original Post
Be Pure
Be Vigilant
Behave

MILORD Game profile

Jan 20th 2021, 23:21:52

You play by taking over land, and I don't blame you. It's your choice, your strategy! Likewise, you need to treat without judgment if someone is taking revenge on you. There is no need to impose your worldview on people. You have good defense, it took me 100+ moves to buy the required number of planes for 1 retal. And then I would have to sell them, since this is an extra burden of the economy and extra expenses. Therefore, I decided not to engage in peaceful development, but to devote this kit to revenge. LOL.
P. S.
You write that you took the land from ten players ... Bravo! Don't you think that in a short time, you will lose the advantage that you got at the start, seizing the ground? And you will have to return what you captured with interest ... What the end of this set will be known only to the almighty Ares)))

Edited By: MILORD on Jan 20th 2021, 23:53:51
See Original Post
born in the USSR