Verified:

archaic Game profile

Apr 16th 2020, 20:42:07

So I guess nobody ever accepts being retalled on this server huh?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DruncK Game profile

Apr 17th 2020, 12:45:00

Originally posted by archaic:
So I guess nobody ever accepts being retalled on this server huh?

Some will AB you for spying them lol. Some also think that it's unfair for you to retal them and come out ahead, as well "not having enough defense" because you bought a bunch of jets to retal with.

A VAST majority of players here seem not to have a fluffing clue how to build a proper country or how the market works.

I thought game A would be a better place than B but it's the exact same. Also if you carry missiles as deterrents they're just gonna diffuse them when they grab you.

You cry about people grabbing and not "netting" with the land they gain and now you're about to find out what that actually means lok

archaic Game profile

Apr 17th 2020, 15:54:25

Of course the guy that got dropped too many times as a baby would drag up cross server fluff. Drunk, you seem to think I oppose grabbing and retalling, which is obviously not true based on my post history. What I 'cry' about is YOUR inexplicable personnel grudge against one all-x tag on another server. YOU drove them off the server in 2017 and the instant they reunited this year YOU were after them again. Its 100% personal you defective fluff.

I actually love reeducating all of the clueless rainbows on Tourney. Not having to worry about repercussions for a tag is refreshing.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2020, 15:57:44

You gotta make it to game A to have a reasonable set. B and C is a fluff show.

archaic Game profile

Apr 17th 2020, 16:19:57

Yeah, I'm seeing that. I could run a commie and do it easily, but I'd really like to pull it off with a casher just for lols. Last set some guy warred me all set over a single retal. This set I've got the #1 ranked guy on one of the B-C servers thinking that doing a 200 acre grab on me, receiving a 700 acre retal followed by a 200 acre RoR, rinse - repeat is a good trade.

Like it or not, the Dev team has basically coded grabbing live players out of the game as a viable netting strategy. Anybody on any server that gets caught in a grab-retal cycle is doomed to finish in the middle of the pack.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2020, 17:21:57

The easiest way is to start late / delayed lay low NW so ppl cant hit you and just stock then jump to the top 25% and get in game A. When I was in game C someone hit me for no reason other than I was leading, as a theo casher even LOL