Verified:

Captain Control Game profile

Mar 3rd 2023, 22:51:13

Alliance is fun and all... but I want some competition in the team server. Stop lurking in the shadows.
Post here that your looking for a prearranged war. We will make it fair, either (5 vs 5) or (10 vs 10).
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! ๐Ÿบ

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 0:48:11

Who is we, in this scenario?

Mar 4th 2023, 1:06:16

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Who is we, in this scenario?

Darkness my friend. Ill make it fair. 5 v 5.
I'll make sure our team plays fair. Not 10 v 5.
What is the point in a team server with no one to War against.

Come play!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 1:35:01

OH! Didn't realize you joined them on team too.

They know why there aren't any wars on the server. Go ask them, they'll tell you.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 1:35:44

And they won't play fair. That's the entire reason why The Resistance was fighting Darkness. They've never played fair. Sorry bud.

Mar 4th 2023, 1:38:14

OH! Didn't realize you joined them on team too.

They know why there aren't any wars on the server. Go ask them, they'll tell you.

It cant be a 15 vs 5. Thats not fair. It needs to be a clean 5 v 5. Not excuses.
I want to have a fair, healthy competition.

Why slaughter lambs when you can fight lions.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 1:46:21

Captain, that's not how this works.

The Resistance was born out of Darkness hitting untagged people 10 on 1.

Then when we formed a team and tried to fight them 4 on 5, we got killed 13 on 5.

No one will trust that Darkness will fight fair, because they don't. It's been established on this server that they have no desire to fight fair, and will bully anyone they can.

There is a reason they have no one to fight. They did, but then they ruined it with their actions.

Mar 4th 2023, 2:23:19

I cant change the past. All I can do is offer a new future.
I feel like everyone just refuses to communicate. Its killing the server. Everyone wants to have fun, Darkness members included.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 3:44:34

Sorry Captian but Black Hole, MilkMan and the resistance were like a giant fart. They stunk up the place and promised to fight here forever and never quit and like a fart their stench wafted away.

All that crap talking and taunting and claims that they would outlast darkness and that they would never fall and a few days later they threw in the towel and left. Now all we have is black hole and milkman as untaggeds dying 3 times over so far :(

Link Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 5:57:33

violence is always the choice lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2023, 6:08:04

Haha. Can't say he wasn't warned several times by folks that this community will eat you alive. We don't just line up civil war style and blast cannons at people who say they want to kill us and destroy us forever. People tend to take that fluff seriously and will stop at nothing....and I mean NOTHING...to see ya lose. A bit of history behind people being much MUCH more serious when they said it.

I was one of the first to say he should try a set or two and try out the dynamics before getting involved in politics at the highest level. It's a nice way of saying, "these grumpy old fluffers will seriously rip you to sheds in the most unfriendly, non-fair way possible."

I think maybe hanging with Gerdy can be good for him...you know...if only to find out how ridiculously seriously everyone takes politics here. Attacking my clan is like attacking my family and if you attack someone's family, most folks don't fight fair.

You got killed for attacking the darkness fam. And no one ever, nor will they ever, told you they'd fight fair. We only play within the rules of the game. If you aren't cursing in private messages or multying, all is fair game. This is WAR. Nathan Hale is written into history books as a patriot to the American cause. I don't think any history books reference him as a way America cheated a fair fight to beat the British lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 4th 2023, 6:16:05
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 7:58:35

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Haha. Can't say he wasn't warned several times by folks that this community will eat you alive. We don't just line up civil war style and blast cannons at people who say they want to kill us and destroy us forever. People tend to take that fluff seriously and will stop at nothing....and I mean NOTHING...to see ya lose. A bit of history behind people being much MUCH more serious when they said it.

I was one of the first to say he should try a set or two and try out the dynamics before getting involved in politics at the highest level. It's a nice way of saying, "these grumpy old fluffers will seriously rip you to sheds in the most unfriendly, non-fair way possible."

I think maybe hanging with Gerdy can be good for him...you know...if only to find out how ridiculously seriously everyone takes politics here. Attacking my clan is like attacking my family and if you attack someone's family, most folks don't fight fair.

You got killed for attacking the darkness fam. And no one ever, nor will they ever, told you they'd fight fair. We only play within the rules of the game. If you aren't cursing in private messages or multying, all is fair game. This is WAR. Nathan Hale is written into history books as a patriot to the American cause. I don't think any history books reference him as a way America cheated a fair fight to beat the British lol.

hanging out with Mr. Gerdler is what got his ass dead last set and this set in allaince :(

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 11:52:59

Captain, I'm afraid you've joined the side of lunatics.

I thought they would have ACTUALLY told you why we aren't on team. It appears they didn't.

Ah well. Hit me up on discord one day and I'll re-explain it. I don't feel like typing it all on the forums again.

One other thing to note. The community isn't as monolithic in their opinions as these forums would make it seem. It's just that Mercs/Darkness post a lot more than anyone else, and will shout anyone down who disagrees with them.

And one last thing - Derrick, ya'll aren't eating fluff alive. How many kill runs does my crew have on Mercs/Sol/Sof over the last week in alliance? I think we've got 5 or 6 now.

You can talk trash to us when we aren't dividing your countries by 4 on the daily.

Link Game profile

Mar 4th 2023, 15:13:15

Originally posted by Captain Control:
Alliance is fun and all... but I want some competition in the team server. Stop lurking in the shadows.
Post here that your looking for a prearranged war. We will make it fair, either (5 vs 5) or (10 vs 10).

if you need a fighter and can put a war together im in.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2023, 4:22:21

Not really smack talking brother. I only do that with thinly veiled sarcasm. And I'll let you have that lane because you seem to enjoy it. By eat you alive I meant most people here were either or still are engaged in some fluffery. The only wars without it are the ones that are friendly wars with agreed upon start dates and even sides and whatnot. And even those get messed up by someone probably 85-90% of the time. No one really fights fair. Everyone does everything they can to get an edge even in friendly wars. That's all I really meant. I think seeing that play out a couple times might prevent you from getting all upsetty spaghetti when it happens to you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 5th 2023, 4:24:36
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 4:50:14

I thought they would have ACTUALLY told you why we aren't on team. It appears they didn't.

Ah well. Hit me up on discord one day and I'll re-explain it. I don't feel like typing it all on the forums again.

One other thing to note. The community isn't as monolithic in their opinions as these forums would make it seem. It's just that Mercs/Darkness post a lot more than anyone else, and will shout anyone down who disagrees with them.

And one last thing - Derrick, ya'll aren't eating fluff alive. How many kill runs does my crew have on Mercs/Sol/Sof over the last week in alliance? I think we've got 5 or 6 now.

You can talk trash to us when we aren't dividing your countries by 4 on the daily.

The captain and President realized that you make a lot of stuff up so they left you bro.

Exhibit A - 20 posts by you saying that you would end darkness and that you would never leave the server.

Next set no where to be seen.

Exhibit B - claiming to have so many kills against Mercs

Already disproven with eestats.com data that your “team” cherry picked two LaF kills while they did 99% of the kill run. Thread is Black Holes last fake news propaganda on Allaince Talk.

When faced with the irrefutable data your response is “well we did some AB runs”

yea ABing someone at the start of the set out of protection is a lot different from killing someone a few weeks in lol

I dunno about the rest of this community but I’d rather join the so cold lunatics than the side of falsehood, lies, deceptions and non stop restarting….

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 5th 2023, 4:53:10

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 4:57:36

Sucky sucky?

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 16:51:59

Originally posted by SuperFly:

The captain and President realized that you make a lot of stuff up so they left you bro.

Exhibit A - 20 posts by you saying that you would end darkness and that you would never leave the server.

Next set no where to be seen.

Exhibit B - claiming to have so many kills against Mercs

Already disproven with eestats.com data that your “team” cherry picked two LaF kills while they did 99% of the kill run. Thread is Black Holes last fake news propaganda on Allaince Talk.

When faced with the irrefutable data your response is “well we did some AB runs”

yea ABing someone at the start of the set out of protection is a lot different from killing someone a few weeks in lol

I dunno about the rest of this community but I’d rather join the so cold lunatics than the side of falsehood, lies, deceptions and non stop restarting….

Deception? You want to talk about deception? You're the one who took my name on Express and proceeded to attack APOC members.

Deception? LOL. You don't get to talk about deception. You've got Derrick in here basically admitting your time lives off deception and I need to not get 'upsetty spaghetti' over it.

You can't lecture me on deception.

Mar 5th 2023, 18:41:54

Well this post went sideways in a hurry.

If any other tags want to try a pre arranged 5 v 5 in team server next set just send me a message.
I'm just here looking for a friendly competition.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 18:55:03

Captain - if you want competition, you're on the wrong side. You joined the side that has been dominating everyone and is the 'best warring clan ever'.

All you've done is give them another player. They don't need more players, they need people willing to fight them. If you actually want competition start your own clan and recruit people to fight them.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2023, 22:23:09

I’ll join the captain! He has tenacity!

Oh on the express thing isn’t it funny that the fake black hole killed the real black hole? I thought it was kewl!

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 6th 2023, 1:50:29

Sucky sucky?

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 6th 2023, 2:04:03

Originally posted by Penguinbeng:
Sucky sucky?

Have you posted sucky sucky 158 times? If so, I am incredibly impressed.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2023, 2:48:02

Sometimes he says things about Nesi Lemak and Beef Rendang. Otherwise it's sucky sucky tho. Typical azn. Lol. I think it's good to post sucky sucky on a thread where someone is being dramatic and another person is being chill. Breaks the tension.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 6th 2023, 3:48:00

Derrick, can you not count? There are more than two people posting in this thread.

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 6th 2023, 4:44:50

You racist fluff, Derrick. At least get the spelling right. We used to have such good times together. Now our love is gone with the wind, never to be remembered again.

Sucky sucky?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2023, 22:52:18

You racist fluff, Derrick. At least get the spelling right. We used to have such good times together. Now our love is gone with the wind, never to be remembered again.

Sucky sucky?

Suky suky

Link Game profile

Mar 7th 2023, 1:00:20

Sucky sucky?

LOL?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2023, 22:39:50

I MISS YOU PENGUIN WHERE ARE YOU!? I CANT SEE YOU!!!

Penguinbeng Game profile

Mar 8th 2023, 0:25:24

Stfu derrick no one likes you

Lord Milk Game profile

Mar 10th 2023, 23:37:19

Better watch out soon the only reason to call them The Darkness will be because The Light has Blinded them!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2023, 15:00:06

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
Better watch out soon the only reason to call them The Darkness will be because The Light has Blinded them!

Fvck darkness we are the light viva la resistance!!

Mar 12th 2023, 2:52:37

Originally posted by Coalie:

All I can imagine is a short fat French man yelling VIVA LA RESISTANCE! Smoking a cig and preparing to retreat lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2023, 4:08:11

Originally posted by Coalie:

All I can imagine is a short fat French man yelling VIVA LA RESISTANCE! Smoking a cig and preparing to retreat lol

I meaaaan.....in fairness, isn't that exactly what happened?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2023, 1:02:02

Yes.

Seabronc Game profile

Mar 13th 2023, 18:43:09

How do you play this game?

Mar 13th 2023, 19:54:01

Originally posted by Seabronc:
How do you play this game?

You push the keys and click the mouse. Next thing you know, you've got pop up ads and indi-soft scammers calling you.

And that kids is how I meet your mother.

Nate Game profile

Mar 15th 2023, 14:45:31

BknArrow was the best, but then we fell apart and Villains took over. no clue where they are now.

Link Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 13:22:46

So... you still looking for a fight?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mar 16th 2023, 18:27:53

Originally posted by Link:

Team server is popping off already! Get in on the action Link!

Link Game profile

Mar 16th 2023, 19:35:57

Team server is popping off already! Get in on the action Link!

We are there.. we came to fight.. but things went different than we expected so far so now we dunno wtf we are gonna do lol. Was hoping to grant your request here, but it's looking like you guys may have enough going on, lol..

Time will tell, I suppose ๐Ÿ˜‚
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2023, 4:08:37

Go for the NW record!

Nate Game profile

Mar 17th 2023, 4:49:13

If you kill everyone you can hand pick the winner

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2023, 4:55:21

Originally posted by Requiem:
Go for the NW record!

you might as well. You have alot of resist restarts to farm for free land also lol

Link Game profile

Mar 19th 2023, 20:57:51

next set. 5 v 5.

you in?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mar 19th 2023, 21:45:39

next set. 5 v 5.

you in?

Lets do it! We can discuss more details closer to the end of this set.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2023, 21:49:58

I'm down too. Link. You want me to play elder side for OG sake or Darkness side for currency sake? I'm loyal to both lol

Link Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 13:31:33

next set. 5 v 5.

you in?

Lets do it! We can discuss more details closer to the end of this set.

sounds perfect... i have to see if me and my buds can even manage to stay active for 1 set so we will see LOL

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'm down too. Link. You want me to play elder side for OG sake or Darkness side for currency sake? I'm loyal to both lol

hell yea bro.. i THINK we have 5 lined up but if not there is no one better to fill the slot than an old homie and another elder.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thรฉoden

Apr 14th 2023, 10:56:13

A War Team Rides before Your Gates!

What say you!
"Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

Arentine

Apr 14th 2023, 11:30:44

I wish to join my forefathers. Who will help me?