Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2021, 22:44:10

No, there's too many farmers, this will be a good set for CI, maybe cashers if more CI get big.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rob Game profile

Feb 15th 2021, 3:19:45

Military is not just expensive, the market seems to be empty quite often - its a great CI set.

Based on prices now, being a farmer is the worst strat to be by far

TidyTerry Game profile

Feb 15th 2021, 8:58:35

There is no spoon.

stdriscol1 Game profile

Feb 15th 2021, 17:48:24

I can't seem to retal when attacked, even when I am fairly close to the attacker in Networth. I get a message saying DGI authority will not let me attack without declaring war. I also seem to be unable to declare war. Anyone have any idea as to why this is happening?

Tmac Game profile

Feb 15th 2021, 18:53:59

Originally posted by stdriscol1:
I can't seem to retal when attacked, even when I am fairly close to the attacker in Networth. I get a message saying DGI authority will not let me attack without declaring war. I also seem to be unable to declare war. Anyone have any idea as to why this is happening?

You can only ss/ps someone in gdi if they've only hit you 0-1 times.

stdriscol1 Game profile

Feb 16th 2021, 0:09:45

Originally posted by Tmac:

That makes sense but I don't quite understand why others w/GDI can attack me without a declaration of war but I cannot retaliate.

Tmac Game profile

Feb 16th 2021, 1:56:20

That makes sense but I don't quite understand why others w/GDI can attack me without a declaration of war but I cannot retaliate.

Gdi is very different here than alliance servers. Make sure to read it's description ingame. You should be able to ss/ps anyone you want, as many times as you want. If you can't, it's because you're not in humanitarian range of your target which is .25-4.0 times your nw.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 5:35:26

PS or SS only, if you want to GS BR AB or drop missiles then they have to break GDI (hit you again).
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 16th 2021, 5:39:27

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
PS or SS only, if you want to GS BR AB or drop missiles then they have to break GDI (hit you again).

if you want daddy to punish you, you gotta double tap

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2021, 6:06:59

Originally posted by Penguinbeng:

if you want daddy to punish you, you gotta double tap

Confirmed 😝😂
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2021, 2:47:34

Well played Penguin LOL, I almost got it all back though 😝
(•_•)

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 18th 2021, 3:30:11

that's alright, I just wanted to take land from you and drop it into the void lmao

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2021, 3:41:03

that's alright, I just wanted to take land from you and drop it into the void lmao

Too bad I got most of it back before you dropped them, I can't believe you gave up your best weapon against me to just do that 🤷
(•_•)

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 18th 2021, 4:00:18

Too bad I got most of it back before you dropped them, I can't believe you gave up your best weapon against me to just do that 🤷

Ahh the things we do for the little joys in life, I guess I just wanted some attention daddy

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2021, 4:38:34

Ahh the things we do for the little joys in life, I guess I just wanted some attention daddy

/facepalm
(•_•)

Rob Game profile

Feb 19th 2021, 0:12:05

Koh sell some food pls

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2021, 1:53:27

Penguin disrupted my production by being a pest, but I should be rolling full steam ahead here shortly 😉
(•_•)

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 19th 2021, 2:19:19

Penguin disrupted my production by being a pest, but I should be rolling full steam ahead here shortly 😉

I will strike again when you least expect it, don't worry =)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2021, 20:13:34

I will strike again when you least expect it, don't worry =)

I just murdered 3,599,305 of your jets, you really shouldn't have sacrificed your spies for that move.

More food on the way, boys :-)
(•_•)

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 20th 2021, 1:08:16

yas daddy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2021, 1:47:31

/facepalm
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2021, 0:10:39

I think I remember seeing this before but instead of looking it up I'll get my post bonus by asking

Is there a grabbing gain of like 10% for not joining GDI?

Rob Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 1:55:23

Time for T5 finish predictions?

I think T4 is clear - just in which order.

Tmac Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 2:30:04

That indy has a shot. I would put my money on the 2 rep cashers though. 5th would probably be knights of ni.

Rob Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 2:39:06

I agree (unfortunately for me :P)

After years of struggle and fami (#46)
History Will Absolve Me (#38)
Dadali (#4)
The Story of Tonight (#26)
Knights of Ni (#25)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2021, 2:48:21

Originally posted by Molotov:
I think I remember seeing this before but instead of looking it up I'll get my post bonus by asking

Hmm, anyone have this answer?
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 14:58:32

Originally posted by Molotov:

I think it's quite a miracle that he did not receive significant missiles retal by not going gdi.. some of the targets he hit has a number of missles

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 15:01:29

Originally posted by Rob:
I agree (unfortunately for me :P)

After years of struggle and fami (#46)
History Will Absolve Me (#38)
Dadali (#4)
The Story of Tonight (#26)
Knights of Ni (#25)

#26 is non casher?

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 15:07:05

Rob is #26 aka Mr. Demo Casher =P

TidyTerry Game profile

Feb 24th 2021, 22:27:23

I miss Napster

Rob Game profile

Feb 25th 2021, 0:12:09

Rob is #26 aka Mr. Demo Casher =P

:)

Demo casher sucks haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2021, 20:48:02

Does anyone remember the last time a non GDI won and who it was?
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2021, 20:53:17

Turns out it's never been done, best finishes for non GDI were 2nd places few times.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 6th 2021, 21:16:06

Lol you looked through it all?

I don't know how many of those early sets are with old regular GDI mechanic. During that time you just switched to GDI for stocking most of the time I think. At least that was what it was like in E2025 since it protected you a bit.

That said this current GDI had been used in primary at like 40-55 sets I reckon, which means it's a pretty nice accomplishment should he win :)

I just checked back in express and it turns out two of my last three wins are without GDI, I thought I had only one lol, nice! But winners of express are without GDI every 20-40 sets or so, and there's been about a million sets, give or take. :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2021, 21:17:19

Ahh ok, yeah I went back to round 1 😆
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 6th 2021, 21:18:28

What is the non-GDI NW record?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 6th 2021, 21:22:00

This one?
https://www.earthempires.com/primary/14/ranks

$111.8m NW

That will be broken this set is my guess.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2021, 21:24:37

Round 8 second place

There were 853 countries in the Primary server.

Rank Country Land Networth Special
1 viva la revolucion (#190) 61,617 $151,534,094 CG
2 gimme land (#274) Game profile 42,804 $101,917,129 C
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2021, 21:26:17

Originally posted by Gerdler:
This one?
https://www.earthempires.com/primary/14/ranks

$111.8m NW

That will be broken this set is my guess.

Yup that's the highest NW but not highest ranking.
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 7th 2021, 14:58:34

It really takes lot of luck to win without going gdi i guess since some ppl that were hit by him are with some decent missiles

Tmac Game profile

Mar 7th 2021, 15:29:28

There's always some element of luck, but he apparently had a nice bit of sdi too. You also have to give props for his target selection.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2021, 21:51:49

We gotta give Cumorah props too this set, he didn't get into a war :P
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 8th 2021, 13:48:57

There's always some element of luck, but he apparently had a nice bit of sdi too. You also have to give props for his target selection.

Well some of those targets he hit have dozens of missiles but they did not send the missiles over.. I checked on him few weeks ago and he wasn't running at full sdi.. also, some guys who could mess him up earlier in the round end up sending the missiles to others.. like #58 who chose to unload at grievous who has very strong sdi instead of unloading at him.. of cos his targets selection are decent as well, with him feeding constantly at some guys who doesn't seem to do retals

Hessman123

Mar 8th 2021, 18:21:01

How’s everyone feeling about the rapid decline of the server and the game as a whole?

There are only 73 countries over 1 million networth in Primary this set, that’s pretty sad to see

Looking at some of those old resets with high ranking non gdi countries there were over 1k countries

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2021, 19:11:58

It's 2021, this game shouldn't even exist, I'm happy it does!
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2021, 13:50:57

Originally posted by Hessman123:
How’s everyone feeling about the rapid decline of the server and the game as a whole?

There are only 73 countries over 1 million networth in Primary this set, that’s pretty sad to see

Looking at some of those old resets with high ranking non gdi countries there were over 1k countries

feels bad

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 9th 2021, 14:05:00

Maybe the 5% of the players who go out of their way to ruin the game for others have contributed to that decline over the years. It's obviously not only I who think this is a problem, nor is it a new problem. Just look at the GDI mechanism in Primary and Express, why do you think that was introduced? It was to make it a bit harder for people like you to always grief others.

Seems like you got deleted this set and thats why the big indy on top is winning, because for some reason you thought that was me even tho I always play rep casher lol.

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2021, 14:07:42

I think most of the drop off is from the lower level of player which makes sense, because it's hard to be a diehard playing this game in 2021, while also not that great at it, and farmed harder and harder every round. Everyone will drop off eventually though, nothing lasts forever D:

Tmac Game profile

Mar 9th 2021, 14:50:40

Serp, ponti, getafix, assassin, relax, ugo. Those are good players off the top of my head who left since I came back ~15 months ago. There were 93 countries over 1m nw the first set I came back. There's 75 over 1m now, maybe 77 by set end.

Hessman123

Mar 9th 2021, 16:48:12

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Maybe the 5% of the players who go out of their way to ruin the game for others have contributed to that decline over the years. It's obviously not only I who think this is a problem, nor is it a new problem. Just look at the GDI mechanism in Primary and Express, why do you think that was introduced? It was to make it a bit harder for people like you to always grief others.

Seems like you got deleted this set and thats why the big indy on top is winning, because for some reason you thought that was me even tho I always play rep casher lol.

I didn't play this set, and won't be playing next set either, I just check in once in a while

I would argue that the decline is mainly because of the creators/mods catering to people like you who don't understand that this is supposed to be a war game first and foremost. The GDI mechanisms and the humanitarian limits increase the farming of weaker players and limit their ability to fight back, thus driving them away from the game.

Pretty soon they will have changed the rules enough so that it is impossible to fight a war at all and it'll just be a circle jerk of you and your buddies to netgain by yourselves and pat yourselves on the back for winning the round versus 5 other people :)

Cheers