Verified:

farmer Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 20:41:06

what's up with all the purple countries this set?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 20:43:41

Go to AT and you'll see 😉
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TidyTerry Game profile

Feb 7th 2021, 6:32:08

Tell me about it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 16:00:52

Basically these five people cheated by using multiple game accounts which is against the rules;

RickyDee aka Hessman
chevs aka Real_Man
TheHawk aka BlueCow
Requiem (has alt but not known to me presently)
ZEN aka ChuckNorrisBeard

These cheaters, and we can only hope they are now reformed but so far they don't seem to want to admit that they were indeed cheating which would be the first obvious step, thought they could avoid detection in 1a by using new game accounts, some of them while still playing other servers on their old ones. This was done while tracking their enemies through the same methods that their new game accounts would avoid.
I caught this eventually and helped the mods/staff clean up the game by alerting them to it. It took a while but when they figured out what was going on they decided to delete across all servers, either to make a statement or to avoid any further planned mischief that they were potentially going to commit.

The issue with extra game accounts are many but short circuting the leaderboard tracking which was done was the likely purpose for this group. The devs removed the incentive to cheat this way by changing the way leaderboards update but also the deletions will be a strong signal that this behavior is not ok. The carrot was removed and replaced with a stick.

Other problems that result from people using more than one game accounts include(but not limited to):
1. Multies being harder to detect
2. Collusion being harder to track and find over the resets on solo servers
3. Generally making the mods job harder

Edited By: Gerdler on Feb 7th 2021, 16:03:35
See Original Post

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 18:04:59

Yawn and fake news.

Gerds just mad he could not track people this set. That's why for 5 years i never caught a purple playing only on my alt yet get purpled this reset when I switched back to my original account.

Gerd needs to track you so him and his band can decide who wins each round and who gets unnecessary landgrabs on them to ensure they dont have a chance.

Edited By: BlueCow on Feb 7th 2021, 18:09:50
See Original Post
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 18:55:08

The rule is that you are only allowed 1 game account. You have been breaking that rule for 5 years (30 resets from what you said).

You were caught this set because of me. You tracked me through the same method I've used to track you guys. If no one intervened against anyone I was heading for an easy win by at least 60m NW (most likely to another LaFer). I did not need anyone to intervene against anyone in order to achieve that.

I think everyone can forgive you if you accept the consequences of your cheating. But if you don't, you obviously won't shy away from breaking the rules again in order to achieve advantages for yourself and your group

Chevs

Feb 7th 2021, 19:13:38

Originally posted by Gerdler:
The rule is that you are only allowed 1 game account. You have been breaking that rule for 5 years (30 resets from what you said).

You were caught this set because of me. You tracked me through the same method I've used to track you guys. If no one intervened against anyone I was heading for an easy win by at least 60m NW (most likely to another LaFer). I did not need anyone to intervene against anyone in order to achieve that.

I think everyone can forgive you if you accept the consequences of your cheating. But if you don't, you obviously won't shy away from breaking the rules again in order to achieve advantages for yourself and your group

You were going to get aided to rank 1. lol you actually suck
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 19:17:00

You had 2 tech leeches, an offensive leech and you were getting tens of millions of jets and billions of cash in FA and you were still behind me. :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 19:19:38

Ohh and you were also cheating... lets not forget that detail.

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 19:19:39

And what advantage does an alternate account give me?
Please enlighten us all...

And you did not get me. What got me was spreading disinformation to another member.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 19:21:05

I already explained it. Theres no need to pretend you are dumber than you are.

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 19:27:59

I already explained it. Theres no need to pretend you are dumber than you are.

Ah your fake explanation about what advantages you think it gives...
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 19:29:41

You can track me and I can't track you. Is that fake?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 19:31:53

No one cares what you think.

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 19:33:20

Only reason I had an alt was to get away from people like you gerd. People who have to track others and ensure they are playing the game their way. No one should have to deal with that.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 19:34:39

I never tracked you gerd.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 19:36:01

Neither have I although I could have. I don't take advantage of flaws in the game.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2021, 19:45:53

Yeah, instead you take advantage of just plain breaking the rules. :) :) :)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 19:47:32

In your opinion.

farmer Game profile

Feb 7th 2021, 20:02:50

were they running more than one country? if not i see no harm

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 20:04:17

Originally posted by farmer:

Absolutely not and if anyone says so they are liers.

Some of us got deleted for:

Running one country under one new account so that gerdler couldn't use his exploits to track us. That is why he cries like a big baby about it.

Pathetic loser.

Let's also bring up the elephant in the room here. His clanmates are RD players, the biggest real cheaters ever in this game. Also Hash, LaF member, has done the same thing to suicide SoF.

Edited By: Requiem on Feb 7th 2021, 20:07:09

BlueCow

Feb 7th 2021, 20:06:19

I'd like to point out req I was on my original account and caught the purple plague.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 20:07:19

Corrected, thanks!

Chevs

Feb 7th 2021, 21:51:06

You had 2 tech leeches, an offensive leech and you were getting tens of millions of jets and billions of cash in FA and you were still behind me. :)

So you’re admitting you were gonna get aid lol.

Is there anything you WONT do? In order to get yourself rank 1?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 7th 2021, 23:02:33

Originally posted by Requiem:

Running one country under one new account so that gerdler couldn't use his exploits to track us. That is why he cries like a big baby about it.

Pathetic loser.

Let's also bring up the elephant in the room here. His clanmates are RD players, the biggest real cheaters ever in this game. Also Hash, LaF member, has done the same thing to suicide SoF.

again.....

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by DruncK:
I only think it *may* be a bad idea because people would just make new accounts to suicide

I hope not. That would be against the game's rules.

Why wasn't hash purpled this set then?

If you have evidence that a player is breaking the rules you should send that to a moderator.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 23:08:56

What's your point? I don't cry to get my opponent deleted. But we can talk about it if cry babies say my name.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 23:12:01

Pathetic loser.

Im a RD player and i lead LaF, got a problem with that? You are the first person to say that is a problem. Why can't you just accept what you did is wrong and stop trying to blame everyone else for your what you did?
You sure didnt have a problem with that when you played in LaF.

Hash played from his only account, thats how SoF traced it to him. They used Gerdlers "exploits" to find out who it was.
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 23:15:36

It's only a problem if you call me a cheater. Keep saying my name strengthen my resolve cry babies!

I'm out!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2021, 23:57:26

It's only a problem if you call me a cheater. Keep saying my name strengthen my resolve cry babies!

I'm out!

You broke the rules of the game and the staff deleted you. What do you call that?
Don of LaF

Chevs

Feb 8th 2021, 0:11:19

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I'm out!

You broke the rules of the game and the staff deleted you. What do you call that?

Its called victim shaming. You should be ashamed of yourself.

#requiemdidnothingwrong
SOF Head Of Poop

BlueCow

Feb 8th 2021, 0:17:47

#altaccountlivesmatter
Gonna burn this down to get our point across... I think that's how you do it.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 8th 2021, 1:16:44

To be fair I didn't look for nor find any evidence of Requiem doing the alt accounts that you others did. I just assumed it was the same thing. If it was for something else I had no clue about that.

Personally, I think there should be a public accounting of why people get deleted. And if req was indeed deleted for another reason it would benefit if it was known.