Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:36:36

Did my poison water supply get this guy at the end or did someone else get the kill?

BlackRock (#7)

Either way, it’s confirmed possible to get a kill in tourney now if it wasn’t before.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 14:49:37

Why kill this guy?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 17:09:07

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Why kill this guy?

I think he was farming everyone maybe, I’m not sure why the other guys were hitting him. He attacked me so I warred him and he was very very close to death at the end and was running a military base reseller. He was basically crippled and couldn’t run turns so I poisoned his water a lot.

End of game came and I went to G strike and was cut off by the timer so I’m not sure if a spy op from someone else killed him maybe or if he tried to run turns and my water poison got him.

He was near death the last time I spied.

Part of it was just seeing if I could get a kill on tournament as well.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2024, 1:20:35

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Did my poison water supply get this guy at the end or did someone else get the kill?

BlackRock (#7)

Either way, it’s confirmed possible to get a kill in tourney now if it wasn’t before.

I've had 4 kills in one round, it's not easy, you need luck besides luck and luck.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cathankins Game profile

May 2nd 2024, 12:36:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Cathankins:

BlackRock (#7)

I've had 4 kills in one round, it's not easy, you need luck besides luck and luck.

In tourney? That’s crazy