Verified:

Karim Game profile

Mar 18th 2012, 18:08:20

In your opinion, why someone would run a tyranny in game A?

Not a good idea to double tap me, if you want to net.

Otherwise, be my guest.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 3:03:26

Give em hell, Karim :D
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Karim Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 6:31:47

I am not as good as you are KoH, but i'll do my best :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 13:57:02

LOL, it was me and you're fluffed Karim. Sorry but you're parking lotted and a jerk.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 14:18:14

He's not really presenting what happened accurately either.

To be clear, I did not "double tap." I single tapped and moved on. He then decided to go 1.3m jets (with 500k turrets), and thanks to 50% PS bonus and Tournament not having def allies, he was able to retal my 1m+ jets, 2.5m turret, plus 200k or so tanks country that also had 150 turns on hand.

Sorry, but you lost 200 acres to me and then gained over 1700 on the retal. I do not accept that. I do not want to "net" if that means letting someone do that to me.

So I hit one more time, this time you lost 500 acres, leaving you +1000! You had a lot of missiles, and I didn't even try to sabotage them (although, much like everything else, I also had better spies than you). I messaged you saying it was your choice whether you would move on with +1000 acres and all your missiles or war me. You chose to fire all your missiles at me and come on here and crow, and now you have no buildings.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Karim Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 15:53:06

The double tap reference is to DJ Beif, as i told you ingame Blid.

Regarding my country, well, i didn't log on still so i don't know how many buildings i have still, but that's not a huge issue. I already dropped some land since i don't need it to war.

Regarding your country, well, you grab someone and refuse the retal? Your problem: i did as you did in my previous presences in game A and everytime i got into a war ( ask caffeineaddict).

This time i was going to play a quiet tiranny techer not to piss anyone off, but if you grab me expect a retal, always.

You RoR? Fine, our reset ended and we'll both meet each other in game C next round.

As i told caffeineaddict last reset, we'll both learn not to mess with each other next round :)

The only difference is that this time i didn't start it.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 16:01:40

You did start it. After my second hit, I left you with a 1000 acre gain in the trade, with all your missiles still there, and with your country in good order. That's not war. *You* elected to have a war.

I don't accept crappy smaller countries doing topfeeding retals, taking advantage of the lack of def allies, and hiding behind 1:1 retal etiquette to try to get away with it. I will go for something closer to 1:1 land, nothing more, or even let you walk away with a big gain as I did with you, and I'll leave you in good position.

And if you for some reason think lopsided topfeeding retals from countries with fluff for turrets are cool but 1:1 land retals are grounds for war, go for it, you can have first strike and we'll have the war.

Karim Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 16:18:29

As you like: i understand your view and actually agree on it, but that's not how this game works.

Game A taught me to be carefull about who i am grabbing and if i really want to grab someone ( that's why this time i didn't plan to grab at all ): you RoR, game over.

The fact i am quietly playing a small country means not i am anyone's farming fluff, and if you don't over react early people get the wrong impression of being allowed to do whatever they want with you.

Playing as a commie is the easy way to bully, but requires to be extremely carefull since you lack, in the beginning, the required tech.

I bet next time you'll leave me alone.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 16:24:03

I bet I do too (because you'll be in game C and I'll be in game A) :P

Or, next time you take a topfeed retal with no turrets at home, instead of being friendly and going for even land, and giving you the option to take first strike, I'll just farm you then and there.

Karim Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 16:26:56

As you like: i can play a commie as well. You know where to find me next set.

I doubt you'll be in game A still....
-[Panzer Division MD]-

blid

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 16:28:33

Maybe not, lol, just talking trash. But I am not changing how I react to topfeed retals, and you're not going to get a free pass from grabs either.

Karim Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 16:31:00

Fair enough, nor do i. Now let's put up a nice fight.

I'll save missiles for DJ Beif though: he can't walk away with that DT. I wish i had more turns to deal with both at the same time.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 1:26:29

... nice
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Brink Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:31:05

Karim is in the right....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 5:17:00

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 17:04:24

well some guy just tried that in express and is going to learn the hard way.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2012, 17:32:11

Gotta disagree with you JJ. Express is different because at least it has def allies and other targets out there. In Tourney the land is so limited and it's so easy for any tiny player to retal with so few jets that it's another thing altogether, and plus there's no GDI in tournament so it's much more Wild Wild West.

Originally posted by Brink:
Karim is in the right....
Maybe, but he actually agrees with me.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 17:36:37

then win going allX.

or is that not possible in game A>

i dont know the game A dynamics. i dont play there. i know ive farmed multiple people in game B/C. sometimes i get in a war, sometimes i dont, but im willing to make that gamble.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2012, 18:09:21

You can place top 10 with all x, I think Tottering for example is an all-x Rep that usually gets top 10, but you'll never win and if you can't win it's not worth it imo. So instead I just attack guys and last set a little guy retaled me also and so I farmed him the rest of the set.

Trippster Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 5:20:02

All-x has won game A ..... at least once. Prior to round 18 but under the right circumstances I think it still could happen again.
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.
I may or may not be here.

Brink Game profile

Mar 24th 2012, 13:09:59

All explore came in second just a couple of sets ago.