Verified:

Spaced Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 6:04:08

With the trend of the world being the overthrowing of dictators such as Egypt Libia and tusnia Ext, Wrath of Gods Oppressive Leader has been overthrown the most hostile way possible. Democratically.

I Spaced have taken up this new found position. I also intend to rule with an iron fist. I promise to honour our current relations if we have them. With this extended freedom, I issue an extended hate. Our tag to the east FYM was attacked mercilessly and our retaliation was met with increased hostility. As a result I have decided to toy with my new found power by vowing to kill all in the land of LaF.(which is ironic because i suggested we not hit #97 before i was given power... But who wants to go mad without power right?)

Oh and we actually had reasoning. Superfly has blown something in his brain....

[01:25] <[WoG]SuperFly> ok who we naling bro
[01:25] <[WoG]SuperFly> u are the breaker
[01:25] <[WoG]SuperFly> im ready
[01:25] <Spaced|war> Whats the break
[01:26] <Dlance> lets go
[01:26] <Spaced|war> THE BREAK MAN
[01:26] <Dlance> SUPA
[01:27] <[WoG]SuperFly> i broke 87 with 400k
[01:27] <Spaced|war> No
[01:27] <Spaced|war> THe BR break.
[01:27] <Spaced|war> On the guy we are hitting
[01:27] <Dlance> the br guy
[01:27] <Spaced|war> I just bought up
[01:27] <Spaced|war> like
[01:27] <Spaced|war> 5 mil jets lol
[01:27] <[WoG]SuperFly> 4mill
[01:27] <Spaced|war> the other one :P
[01:27] <Spaced|war> the 2 mil one
[01:27] <Dlance> NOT 87 THE OTHER GUY
[01:27] <Spaced|war> lol
[01:27] <[WoG]SuperFly> 2mill
[01:27] * Dlance bangs head on wall
[01:27] <[WoG]SuperFly> 2mill
[01:27] <Spaced|war> And his # sir
[01:27] <[WoG]SuperFly> 97
[01:27] <Spaced|war> Lol thank you
[01:28] <[WoG]SuperFly> i only have oil for 1.7mill lol
[01:28] <[WoG]SuperFly> and i blew my cash for tanks thinking we where ABing
-----------------------------------------------------------------

He is clearly not mentally competent to continue hitting. Wish him the best as we find him the best in modern medicine.

Oh and death to LaF.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 6:05:34

isee.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 6:09:52

geez, I better call Gaddafi and ask him how I should resist this coup but before I do that, Spaced who are we ABing again?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 6:21:49

oh snap I just figured something out April fools right guys?

Do I get my leader crown and robe back? ya? no?

Spaced Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 6:50:58

Oh and FYI. That was also the wrong break he gave us. Then he ran put of cash and I had to fa him. Sigh.

trumper Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 16:01:55

=P I got the April Fool's BR haha.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 1:06:32

that BR was a genuiiiiine mistake lol!!

diez Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 2:18:51

DL sucks

Spaced Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 5:14:48

confirmed, He is Undersec of manlove. YEa we have a division for that. Whatup, we are an equal oppourtunity clan.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 8:39:11

for every hit spaced makes on anyone diez can have a retal on me for gags:;p

Party Player

Apr 3rd 2011, 19:54:04

he likes to drees up as a woman.

Detmer Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 18:43:01

SuperFly, join PDM

Rockman Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 18:52:46

http://forums.earthempires.com/...eting-my-primary-courntry

You really want that type of a player in PDM? He's pissed that he can't use missile retals against someone who 'farmed him' by doing just 1 attack, so he suicides on someone who has never done anything to him.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2011, 20:51:27

dude SF is awesome

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 22:02:57

I would just like to announce that Wrath will be joining team Detmer and team Zen next set. All tags have been forewarned of said changes for next set so please govern yourselves accordingly and damn it #87 just sell your turrets so that we can BR u to death

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 22:04:28

Oh Rockman if Spaced suicided on you in primary it was personal. I can give you his alliance country if you like lol

Rockman Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 22:34:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Oh Rockman if Spaced suicided on you in primary it was personal. I can give you his alliance country if you like lol

He didn't suicide on me. Unlike you, I actually wish for the player base of Earth Empires to not shrink, so I object to players suiciding on random countries. You, on the other hand, take pride in being an asshole, and probably sympathize with Spaced's desire to ruin the Earth Empires experience for completely innocent countries.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 23:44:00

a country that farms others is NEVER an innocent country.

This is the typical LaF "we are innocent event though we systematically destroy the playing experience for all through farming and silly topfeeding policies" line.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 23:45:56

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
a country that farms others is NEVER an innocent country.

This is the typical LaF "we are innocent event though we systematically destroy the playing experience for all through farming and silly topfeeding policies" line.

So you're saying that its okay to suicide on random countries in primary just because they've farmed people?

Rockman Game profile

Apr 7th 2011, 23:59:53

The country Spaced suicided on had hit him once on March 22nd, and once on March 27th. Spaced retalled the 2nd hit, and unless harmful spy ops were done (which I doubt), then the country Spaced successfully retalled never touched him again after that, until Spaced farmed him, and then missiled and ABd him on April 7th

The country Spaced suicided on has triple tapped one country this set, and has hit a few countries twice, but no extreme farming.

P.S. DL is a fluffing idiot.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 0:09:21

Spaced suicided?

i did not know this...

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 0:11:54

I thought you were defending laf tag from Wrath tag's aggression since isn't that what this thread is about?

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 0:13:29

Looks like you may have been discussing a primary issue?

I'd suggest taking that to primary talk!:D

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 0:37:30

Originally posted by Rockman:

He didn't suicide on me. Unlike you, I actually wish for the player base of Earth Empires to not shrink, so I object to players suiciding on random countries. You, on the other hand, take pride in being an asshole, and probably sympathize with Spaced's desire to ruin the Earth Empires experience for completely innocent countries.

I get suiceded on every single set in express (even when I play all-x with a different country name) and I suck it up so I cant feel pity for someone else. That is why I return the favor and I become a jerk to others when they are jerks to me.

If you play in LaF in allaince I bet you are also one of those guys that farms untaggeds to the point that they quit and never play again so thats the kettle calling the pot black in my book lol

Rockman Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 2:22:24

I get suiceded on every single set in express (even when I play all-x with a different country name) and I suck it up so I cant feel pity for someone else. That is why I return the favor and I become a jerk to others when they are jerks to me.

If you play in LaF in allaince I bet you are also one of those guys that farms untaggeds to the point that they quit and never play again so thats the kettle calling the pot black in my book lol

Actually, I play untagged on the alliance server more often than I play in an alliance. And even when I'm in an alliance, I don't farm untaggeds.

I have the courage to fight bullies, rather than picking on someone smaller than me, in revenge for a bigger bully picking on me. You, on the other hand, feel that others being a jerk to you is justification for you being a jerk to people who haven't wronged you.

You lack the courage to fight those who deserve your wrath, and instead pick easy fights.

Grow some balls. Be a man.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 4:28:42

You lack the courage to fight those who deserve your wrath, and instead pick easy fights.

If you are reffering to our attack on your tag LaF then you deserved our "wrath" for farming our teammate (who you thought was an easy fight/target). Have a great set

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2011, 14:27:24

Actually, I play untagged on the alliance server more often than I play in an alliance. And even when I'm in an alliance, I don't farm untaggeds.

I have the courage to fight bullies, rather than picking on someone smaller than me, in revenge for a bigger bully picking on me. You, on the other hand, feel that others being a jerk to you is justification for you being a jerk to people who haven't wronged you.

LMAO. Here is my violin. Playing a sad song. Just. For. You.

I didn't realize that people's morality in a text based game dictated their adult hood.

Also, I see a common occurrence. You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with your POV is an idiot. I don't see you as anything noteworthy, and yes I am sure your dad could beat up my dad or something. But give it a rest, guy. This is a game. If you want to change the world, join the peace corp.

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 14:54:34

Originally posted by ZEN:
You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with your POV is an idiot. I don't see you as anything noteworthy, and yes I am sure your dad could beat up my dad or something.

Anyone who disagrees with my POV is an idiot!

Btw, my dad would totally DESTROY your dad.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Rockman Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 14:54:53

If you are reffering to our attack on your tag LaF then you deserved our "wrath" for farming our teammate (who you thought was an easy fight/target). Have a great set

FYM threatened to AB me when I had never hit them. Notice that the only grabs I made this set were on Stones, who threatened me prior to my hits, and FYM, who threatened me prior to my hits.

ZEN - it doesn't take a genius to realize that only picking fights with weaker people, and needing to run to other alliances for help against a tag half your size, shows the fear of a fair fight and a lack of courage. I didn't call him an idiot, I called him out for his lack of courage.

I don't want to change the world, I just want the people playing this game to care about the welfare of the game, rather than taking pride in their ability to ruin other people's game experience and to help shrink the number of players playing this game.

When people like you take pride in their cowardice and dishonor, and their ability to hide behind numbers to bully people, that is detrimental to the game. That doesn't make you idiots, just cowards.

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 15:04:40

On one hand Rockman you are right, they don't mind killing stuff for little to no reason.

On the other hand doing so doesn't make one immoral, or an idiot. Nor is it an issue of cowardice, it is more of a take what you can get.

The only real problem I have with the team server is that individual teams are rarely individual. My end goal is to bring that back, make it so if you do get into a fight it is 5v5, not 10v10 or 15v5 or whatever.

Might usually does make right however, so no matter how eloquent you insult your enemies, won't make a jot of difference in their attitude, if you have nothing to back it up :)
NBK

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2011, 15:08:07

P.S. DL is a fluffing idiot.

^Because he was referring to the actual start of this thread.

You coined that term. I did not. You're as dumb as IMP.

^ Because I made a joke about our different views on earth's definition of retaliation.

When people like you take pride in their cowardice and dishonor, and their ability to hide behind numbers to bully people, that is detrimental to the game. That doesn't make you idiots, just cowards.

^ Because I give a crap what you feel is cowardice or dishonorable. You said you have played this game for years. And yet YOU are going to take the high road about numbers bullying people. Welcome to the freaking game, champ. Heck, welcome to THE WORLD. Maybe they will write a song about your one man struggle to open the text based Earth Empire communities eyes. But until they do, deal with it or do something about it. Like getting more numbers to bully the people with more numbers. Look at me. I am promoting the game. Or really teach us a lesson and just quit. That will show us.

Look at that. I don't agree with you at all, and yet haven't called you an idiot thus far. Scratch that. Looks like I did. HA HA.

Edited By: ZEN on Apr 8th 2011, 23:00:41. Reason: ROCKMAN IS AN IDIOT
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 15:13:04

You talk the big talk Zen, but you know my dad would beat up your dad.
NBK

Rockman Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 17:12:35

ZEN - your "joke" was giving me partial credit for your idiocy.

The world is survival of the fittest, but that same rule cannot work in this game. The welfare of this game is dependent upon a large player base. We need to draw new players as fast as we lose old players, or else the game moves towards extinction.

The success of your country and your own enjoyment should be secondary to the goal of decreasing the rate at which players leave this game. It is extremely selfish to pursue your own enjoyment by driving people from the game.

The real world has that type of attitude, too, with regards to limited resources. The extinction or endangered status of species due to excessive hunting has been a severe problem in the last few hundred years of human history. Players in Earth Empires are a similarly scarce resource, and to treat them as an unlimited resource that you can drive from the game for enjoyment is extremely irresponsible.

I know the world acts in ways which are detrimental to the world's well being. That doesn't make it alright. And it doesn't make it alright to say "thats how the world works" when you treat players as an unlimited resource which you can dispose of for your own leisure.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2011, 23:00:06

The success of your country and your own enjoyment should be secondary to the goal of decreasing the rate at which players leave this game. It is extremely selfish to pursue your own enjoyment by driving people from the game.

Well I suppose I never got that memo. Pack it up boys. No longer can we strive to be a war alliance. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Oh wait, I guess we can netgain. Will that involve landgrabbing people? Only if you want to do it well. Sorry, can't do that either. Have to run all explore. Don't want to hurt the game by interacting with other countries.

Are you seriously going to sit there and dictate how this game should be played? I have some advice for you. A) How about you actively recruit people to the game instead of playing your sad song. B) If you cared as much about this game as you did the world. I repeat. Join the Peace Corp. We need more people like you doing something constructive with their time.

But if you are asking me that I care your feelings were hurt because someone suicided on you or someone killed you. Then no, though your posts make me laugh (at you, not with you).

Time to put on your big boy pants. This game, like the world (yes I understand your broad comparison about resources and animal rights. I laughed at those too) is tough. Deal with it. I promise you, for every time I kill someone. I teach someone else how to play this game. So save your laughable life lessons for the ignorant.

You sir. Are an idiot.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Lord Slayer Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 2:57:21

How about I just get all my land back from LAF next set. I think we should adopt the rule of reset to rest Retals! It's for the good of the game!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 3:13:18

I would farm and attack every one but the attack windows just dont work for me lol

sb Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 3:17:25

meh don farm me :P