Verified:

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 7:29:57

Basically I don't wanna disturb too much of team, it is based on principals which can make it the best server of them all. The only issue is being wars are not team vs team as they should be. They are now teams vs teams.

I may have peeps with me backing it up but it will not matter unless I want to make a team empire as many others have tried to do, or have done.

My goal is to have any war 1 team vs 1 team, any issues, 1 team vs 1 team. Sure you can work together, but this is the end result.

As many of you seemed inclined (correctly so IMO) to randomly kill peeps, I suggest that we make a set policy which enforces 1v1's, and anyone who feels like killing can help enforce it,

I will be around next set in force, will give my country number to anyone who asks if they want an "easy" kill :P

Admins cannot fix this team spirit, but we can.
Any questions or issues please send me a message, I am more then willing to work with any peeps if their goal follows my 1v1 goal that I wish.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Drinks Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 11:44:12

Your about a year too late.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

trep Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 11:46:17

Think we did that, won to make the spirit of the server the same as it was intended. After I came back a year later, situation was worse than when I left...and a lot of the people that originally fought for it, joined up on the other side because it was beneficial for them.

But whatever people enjoy anyhow =P Regardless of what, this game/server is here for fun =)

braden Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 13:16:10

"My goal is to have any war 1 team vs 1 team, any issues, 1 team vs 1 team."

"I suggest that we make a set policy which enforces 1v1's, and anyone who feels like killing can help enforce it,"

you mean any four other people to join your single team of five, right?

(beneficial is a little harsh.. i left the winning side to go join the then smaller side. i just happened to win twice, i'm sorry)

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 20:41:12

Im saying if it isn't 1v1 the extra teams that are hitting will be policed. It isn't too late to change anything, it just requires most people to want to do this.
NBK

trep Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 20:52:02

braden,

Wasn't specifically referring to you, but also it seems a lot of the other members were in the "wars" before too on the other side. I personally really don't really care either way though =P Everything that happens politics wise (though its fairly dull) is some of what makes this game interesting anyhow.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 0:20:59

This past set, we had a team vs team war, we had a FS time/date predetermined and no outsiders. And I think only maybe one country was double tapped before war started.

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 1:16:52

And thats the way to do it :)
NBK

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 1:29:01

TTT
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

gwagers Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 5:20:36

If I may, since when do YOU decide what is best for this server? As others have stated, this question was basically decided a while back. We have hammered out the details in blood; if you want to spill more, of course, you're more than welcome, but I have to say that it seems a bit pretentious to make a post saying, "I think it should be this way, so that's the way I'm going to make it."
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

locket Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 5:34:05

Its the spirit of the server and thats hard to argue against. They would have no limit on team numbers if they wanted it to be like this.

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 5:55:09

Im always good for a fight, but I prefer em fair, and doesn't get much more fair then 5v5 :)
NBK

Pain Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:02:44

K4F, i expect you will not have more then 1 tag for your entire camp correct?

Your mother is a nice woman

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 22:21:13

I will only be in one tag since I cannot clone myself.... yet.
NBK