Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2015, 16:02:00

Great job on getting everyone online.

Everyone is attacking book., so we decided to go with the only war clan not at war.

Good luck.

Edited By: Celphi on Jul 31st 2015, 23:55:05
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Shadows

Jul 25th 2015, 16:33:43

Hmm I need SDI

Dreckon Game profile

Jul 25th 2015, 16:41:52

that was a FS? lol I think I would have just claimed we hit the wrong #s by accident and kept my mouth shut! lol

BTW: Everyone is sitting on the couch drinking coffee on saturday morning you idiots - and you didn't hit fast or consistently - we could have taken an hour getting online and it wouldn't have mattered... Even after you had to hire someone to "take a pipe to our knees" before you risk taking us on once you are over 3x our size? lol panks

well - you now have the record for the worst "FS" ever - at least that I have ever seen.. I'm off to cut down some trees, maybe you can string together enough random GSs and ABs and nukes to kill me...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2015, 16:58:22

I did not hire bribe or ask anyone to attack anyone.

Not my style.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 25th 2015, 17:42:57

Lol... you ignored his entire indictment. Did you get any kills on your fs?

Link Game profile

Jul 25th 2015, 17:53:43

what? they were huge. should have killed at LEAST 2
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Latina Viper Queen

Jul 25th 2015, 18:20:18

All your missiles bounced off of me too. Try harder xBadx those missiles tickled =]]

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2015, 20:40:32

No kills on FS. Nearly impossible after they all signed on with 500mil-1.7 billion cash on hand w/ 100+ turns.

Fortunately they bought up units early, so we saved a bunch of turns.

@dissedent: which indictment?

Edited By: Celphi on Jul 25th 2015, 20:42:45

ssewellusmc

Jul 25th 2015, 20:56:24

These guys were like 3x the networth and took FS and didn't get a single kill XBad? Wow... should have collided with someone on how to FS.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Jul 25th 2015, 20:58:37
See Original Post

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 25th 2015, 21:23:46

somebody must of woke celphi up on wrong side of bed !
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Jul 25th 2015, 22:50:57

The indictment- worst FS ever. You must agree. :)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2015, 0:50:38

FS will always fail if the defender is online. I think we made the best of the situation.

We didn't blow our turns on them if that's what you think what happened. Some of us are still maxed.

elvesrus

Jul 26th 2015, 1:03:40

sorry dissident, but I've seen worse and I don't mean the 2 CMs and a grab by book ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

archaic Game profile

Jul 26th 2015, 1:16:04

That was the most embarrassing FS ever. I am disappoint.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dreckon Game profile

Jul 26th 2015, 3:17:20

Originally posted by Celphi:
FS will always fail if the defender is online. I think we made the best of the situation.

We didn't blow our turns on them if that's what you think what happened. Some of us are still maxed.

y'all blew a ton of turns... those "killer" ABS (useless w/ 6 days left and me sitting on $1.7bil) - lots of useless spy ops on me too... and why waste chems when you know people are online? dumb

Here's the true story:

Your first target was online... 1000 eastern on a saturday? not too shocking...
Your second target (kinda, y'all weren't coordinated) was me... sitting here drinking coffee doing my Draftkings lineups... ya - you wouldn't have gotten me unless you were blazing fast (your coordination was awful for the size advantage you had though) - but I bought troops fast so you should have known and moved on (spent like 5% of my cash - so I am still waiting)

You say you had tons of turns still? The other 3 weren't online for a while... one was sleeping after working nights and didn't come online for about an hour, one was on his anniversary with his wife still, one didn't come online for like 2 hours...

y'all had a 3x-4x size advantage... you could have probably overrun me as I sat here if you knew what you were doing - rather than just dumping missiles, doing spy ops and running a bunch of ABs...

Better keep an eye on your news feeds... "someone" had to bribe suiciders to jack up our reset or we would have already killed 2-3 of your countries... maybe we still will? Or are y'all gonna jump our of range? I am guessing y'all aren't gonna be back next reset? :)

Dissident Game profile

Jul 26th 2015, 3:55:57

Id be surprised if bad doesnt get a kill... nobody is ever out of reach

Link Game profile

Jul 26th 2015, 14:10:00

Man he honestly seems to think that ops and AB can win a war LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

archaic Game profile

Jul 26th 2015, 16:49:00

It looks like a swingers party at an assisted living home.

ZDH Game profile

Jul 26th 2015, 18:41:52

Originally posted by Latina Viper Queen:
All your missiles bounced off of me too. Try harder xBadx those missiles tickled =]]

Go make me some tacos
-BigZ

archaic Game profile

Jul 26th 2015, 20:16:10

ZDH wins with the ladies

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 26th 2015, 21:25:55

Lol come on guys you can use much harsher words get that fire broiling up
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2015, 22:41:09

Originally posted by archaic:
It looks like a swingers party at an assisted living home.

Yeah, can you imagine them playing a game of Twister?

Dreckon Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 3:45:31

2015-07-27 03:40:45 GS theres a potato in your urethra (#7) xBaDx White Queen (#50) rybka 5C 0 F

One dead... more to come

Dissident Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 5:16:36

LOL... this is awesome!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2015, 12:01:00

Best. Thread. Ever!

Dreckon Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 12:41:00

And in recent news - from their side of the story... "Black Knight just can't seem to stop landgrabbing while at war, this has proven to be an issue throughout the reset and even during last reset's fake war with Book! Maximization of turns and dedication to kills seems to be perhaps out of reach of his/her comprehension... This is probably caused by too much time Laffing and their tendency to think they can manipulate the rules as they wish, a condition easily cured by a heavy dose of GS and Chems... Stay tuned for more updates."

2015-07-27 01:12:59 PS Black Knight (#48) rybka Celphi is a Terrific Singer (#75) xBaDx 496A (834A)
2015-07-26 14:48:01 PS Black Knight (#48) rybka Celphi is a Terrific Singer (#75) xBaDx 522A (862A)

archaic Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 12:55:49

I think it's probably because he doesn't respect you guys enough to bother with the war effort. I'd be farming your punk asses too.

elvesrus

Jul 27th 2015, 14:37:57

it does let you build for readiness when out of ops and missiles

ZDH Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 15:18:43

archaic you trying to ruin another netting reset?
-BigZ

braden Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 15:43:31

.. top?

elvesrus

Jul 27th 2015, 15:51:33

nice marshal impersonation

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2015, 22:46:39

Our nets were relatively the same. We invested our $ in military, your clan preferred to keep the cash onhand. With 1.7bil, you could easily be same net-- but it's part of your war strategy not to do so.

I can see why you say we had the worse FS. Our clan is working together for the first time & I suppose you're comparing that to teams who have played for several months together.

You're basing a successful FS with number of kills., because in the past you've only fought countries with 5% SDI, 10k troops & with 10 SPAL. Quite naturally you're going to have 2-3 kills on a FS. We are fighting a clan which had all but 1 of its members online within a 10min window w/ relatively strong SPALs, higher troops/turrets and w/ 700- 1.7billion cash on hand.

The object of war is to win. Use every advantage to your advantage. Play within the rules. I've said it once already. It was not my decision nor wish for any player to suicide on any player. I like challenges. The players who suicide were players whom you killed before in unfair situation. (I'm assuming this because 3 of them reached out to me & I declined their assistance.) If those players wish to make their names known, they are perfectly capable of posting.

The player whom you killed (White Queen) signs into TEAM usually once a day and she has never played on TEAM before. Congrats on killing a 23 year old girl.

Our objective, is to offer resistance and challenge to the server. Beforehand it was simply 3 war clans targeting mostly the netting clans. (I say 3 and not 4 because Villians doesn't really mess with you unless you mess with them). This server was never intended to be an alliance vs team style server & in my opinion it is becoming just that. The reason you find victims every set is because new netting players are trying to complete with the one immune clan on the server. Only to find out later that their Alliance built country is about to be decimated during the final week of TEAM.

Rybka's hands are not completely clean of targeting exclusively war tag countries, but we do target everyone and anyone evenly. Not just one class. It is no secret that all sorts of instigating parties will participate in ruining your starting sets to get you heated. I do not endorse suiciders, but considering your 12 v 1 last set, my sympathy was absent during those attacks.

I use propaganda, ABs, Spy Ops, the rules in any fashion to win and to stay alive. If you don't like the rules, ask the moderator to change them. (http://earthempires.com/...of-war-3391?t=1282020177)

I find it humorous that you belittle our ability to kill countries who are online, when it took 2 1/2 clans to kill one player (me) last set (after 1100 defends (which is 1/3 of the top 100 defends ever in TEAM's history)).

Winning a war Link goes beyond just getting kills. If you're playing against players who have alerts & you go for the kill only, you should lose every time. From the outside, it appears our clan hasn't done much, but with spy ops, we've done quite a bit of dmg. (ie. 2mil barrels of oil poof'd, 15mil troops poof'd, 500mil cash poof'd. are just a few examples.)

Edited By: Celphi on Jul 27th 2015, 23:37:34

Link Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 23:45:09

LOL no. your clan actually hasnt done much. your actually losing and that tiatribe doesnt change that at all.. you had a massive advantage and you thuroughly screwed the pooch. your ops and ab's count for less than dogfluff. your tag is failing to stay alive and your enemy is succeding so by your own retard logic your fluffin losing..

haha to you sir
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 23:46:20

A war is decided based on kills. It always has been and it always will be.

If youd like to declare yourself the moral victory, youre within your right to do that. But according to the normal standard of war in this game since its inception, youre losing.

Link Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 23:49:47

and winning a war is EXCLUSIVELY about getting kills. if you tell yourself otherwise your fooling yourself.

and apart from elves and rb we killed everyone we ever tried to. yourself included ;)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 23:50:09

"Congrats on killing a 23 year old girl"?

Thats a sexist comment if ive ever heard one. Some of the best players in the game have been female... can you name any of them?

Link Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 23:51:18

and real cool of you to try to discredit their kill by trying to belittle women.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 23:51:38

23 year old girl > you
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Doogs Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 23:54:34

yeah no kidding. We should pity the player because that player happens to be female? And why does her age matter? She's an adult. Maybe if she was mentally retarded or something...

What if Bruce Jenner started playing? Should we avoid killing him because he's now a her..ish..thing?

Vamps Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 0:00:26

Our nets were relatively the same. We invested our $ in military, your clan preferred to keep the cash onhand. With 1.7bil, you could easily be same net-- but it's part of your war strategy not to do so.

You've had 2x their NW for weeks. They have been hit by multiple suiciders all set. You are so full of fluff it's pouring out all orifices.

Oh, and you're being out-killed. You're quite the expert in this game.

elvesrus

Jul 28th 2015, 0:31:09

Originally posted by Dissident:
"Congrats on killing a 23 year old girl"?

Thats a sexist comment if ive ever heard one. Some of the best players in the game have been female... can you name any of them?

Maybe not the cream of the crop, but I can. Then again I've met some of them in person :)

Link Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 0:44:12

so many great female earthers
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

elvesrus

Jul 28th 2015, 0:51:06

A good one to start with would be Kuari. Kinda want to say Nole too, but can't remember if that would be right or not.

Totally going with the offendeds alliance server leaders only for this post.

ZDH Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 1:58:29

Originally posted by Latina Viper Queen:

before. Congrats on killing a 23 year old girl.

How much did that tickle? Now I want some enchiladas.
-BigZ

ZDH Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 1:59:21

And some tres leches cake ;)
-BigZ

Colo Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 2:00:15

Originally posted by Link:
and winning a war is EXCLUSIVELY about getting kills. if you tell yourself otherwise your fooling yourself.

and apart from elves and rb we killed everyone we ever tried to. yourself included ;)

I did get got :(

ZDH Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 2:02:39

And Celphi stfu you weren't 2x our NW you where 3x our NW.

Saving money wasn't part of our "war strategy" it was apart of our surviving the reset because we weren't sure if it was you or archaic that got people from their alliance clan to suicide us.

But now we see who it was...anyway. GL with the war...but keep your stupidity off the forums.
-BigZ

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2015, 2:41:23

Elves and RB weren't defending against 12 players.
http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=4
http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive

Post me where Elves or RB is defending against 12+ players on TEAM.

You completely omit ZDH's prejudice remark about Latin women making tacos, but attack my comment which doesn't even insult. In fact, my statement about your accomplishment is her words, not mine.

Edited By: Celphi on Jul 28th 2015, 2:50:51

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2015, 2:51:21

i have been wondering when celphi would show up and fluff incorrectness all over these boards once again.

you disappeared for a while after the last time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

elvesrus

Jul 28th 2015, 3:00:42

Elves and RB weren't defending against 12 players.
http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=4
http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive

Post me where Elves or RB is defending against 12+ players on TEAM.

You completely omit ZDH's prejudice remark about Latin women making tacos, but attack my comment which doesn't even insult. In fact, my statement about your accomplishment is her words, not mine.

http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/517/59

and another http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/353/32

one last one for good measure http://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/497/173

Edited By: elvesrus on Jul 28th 2015, 3:14:20
See Original Post