Verified:

Dizology Game profile

Mar 26th 2011, 3:54:29

I guess you guys just couldn't handle being retaled.

http://www.eestats.com/team/country/133

You're man hit my country twice, and then triple tapped my ally.
Even at 1:1 retals, that's 5 retals for our tag, But I only took 2 and sent a cruise missile just playing around for double tapping me. 1 Retal for each of us, with In-game messages. Now I'm killed off.

My conclusion, you guys suck and you're lucky you have numbers. Pity for anyone who was just playing for fun, gets farmed and killed for retaling.

Chewi Game profile

Mar 26th 2011, 4:02:37

011-03-23 11:15:35 EM Plz Sell Me Candy (#133) CTT Bring it on (#105) xxRDxx 20812MU

Probably why they killed you? Also they're stupid for not farming you first.

Dizology Game profile

Mar 26th 2011, 7:05:33

I'm aware, but I sent about 5 messages since when he first started hitting me (my team). Only 1 message as soon as he hit me, but after I contact him, saying he wouldn't hit my country again (which is still true haha)

Pain Game profile

Mar 26th 2011, 7:06:34

im just mad i couldnt steal the kill shot.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr.Silver

Mar 26th 2011, 7:12:44

From what I understand.

You retalled him once, then sent the message "I'm done" ... then you hit him again with the missle and another retal and said "Oops I changed my mind"

I guess we changed our minds on letting the missle retal go :P

Dizology Game profile

Mar 26th 2011, 8:10:40

Close Mr. Silver.

I messaged him and said I was done. The missile was just to make another hit because he double tapped me and I wasn't interested in his land. Then he triple tapped my team member, I retaled him once for those 3 hits and left it at that

Dizology Game profile

Mar 26th 2011, 15:05:29

Okay.... I'm drunk, who wants a humping?

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Mar 27th 2011, 2:44:12

I guess I owe you an apology.

We thought the 2 attacks and the missile were for the 2 hits on you.

The missile and 2nd attack were for the 3 attacks on your other team member. Well, I am so sorry. Your 48 hour limit for retal for the other member was up. We don't look back further than 48 hours, same with most clans on team server. 48 hours is the retal time limit.

So I apologize, your missile and 2nd attack were out of the time frame and we killed you.
We don't accept retals past 48 hours and we for sure don't accept missile retals.

I'm sorry you cannot tell time.
Accpet my apologies for what you did wrong and it got you killed.

I'll FA your restart some jets on a PS. Hope that helps.
you will have the beneit of not having to maintain alot of acres, and I will have a nice warm feeling inside knowing I helped.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 27th 2011, 14:35:32

LC is so much nicer then i am

Dizology Game profile

Mar 28th 2011, 9:23:47

Haha, I didn't know the retal period was 48 hours, This is my first set here and I was going by 72 hours. I'll be back next set :)

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 22:42:51

meh

Edited By: Rolangunslinger on Mar 31st 2011, 22:45:23. Reason: cause I wanted to
See Original Post

snawdog Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 23:16:14

Originally posted by Mr Lemon Chiffon:
I guess I owe you an apology.

We thought the 2 attacks and the missile were for the 2 hits on you.

The missile and 2nd attack were for the 3 attacks on your other team member. Well, I am so sorry. Your 48 hour limit for retal for the other member was up. We don't look back further than 48 hours, same with most clans on team server. 48 hours is the retal time limit.

So I apologize, your missile and 2nd attack were out of the time frame and we killed you.
We don't accept retals past 48 hours and we for sure don't accept missile retals.

I'm sorry you cannot tell time.
Accpet my apologies for what you did wrong and it got you killed.

I'll FA your restart some jets on a PS. Hope that helps.
you will have the beneit of not having to maintain alot of acres, and I will have a nice warm feeling inside knowing I helped.

Good i no longer play here but, you guys ALWAYS say..fluff ,my bad,sorry..then you kill.
I personally will be glad when Pang and Co. shut this server down from lack of interest.
I was playing in a 1 man tag for several sets to mess with you all until i realized that it was just another country in the server count....
ICQ 364553524
msn

Drinks Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 23:29:16

snawdog read what he said. LC isnt actually saying sorry, my bad. He is saying that player retalled outside the retal window, so he deserved it.

But LC just puts it in a more appealing way :)
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 0:47:26

This is the best server. It would be a cyber crime to pull the plug on something that brings great joy to many players like myself

Ruthie

Apr 4th 2011, 18:10:04

So snawdog doesnt like how this server is played so he doesnt play here yet he wants the whole thing shut down?

pretty selfish
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady