Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 24th 2023, 9:57:28

Should this be the same thing as SPAM, when people simply post "Bump" it's usually done whenever someone wants to keep up a heating argument in a post. Just as bad as spam isn't it?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2023, 14:21:02

The intention behind "Bump" or "TTT" is typically to bring attention to a topic that [insert user] feels is important vs. flooding the forums with irrelevant content (blackhole and derrick come to mind), which is the calling card of spam posting.

Discretion is required, and a blanket statement such as yours would be inappropriate.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 26th 2023, 9:28:30

[quote poster=Requiem; 52287; 1025991]The intention behind "Bump" or "TTT" is typically to bring attention to a topic that [insert user] feels is important vs. flooding the forums with irrelevant content (blackhole and derrick come to mind), which is the calling card of spam posting.

Discretion is required, and a blanket statement such as yours would be inappropriate. [/quote] Do you remember the day I banished you?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2023, 14:57:41

No, because that never happened.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 26th 2023, 16:28:22

If you say so man..

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2023, 17:24:20

I mean, you may have after I left and didn't come back, but if you did, I wasn't there to witness it.

I never really had an issue with you other than not knowing you were also Karnage for a while. It was somewhat weird to know I was talking to two people when it was the same guy, but that was probably my fault for not knowing... (3 dots yo)