Verified:

bRainwashED Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 12:14:11

bonus

blid

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2011, 15:55:48

Rockman, were you intentionally always ABing him every 23 hours? You never let him come out of DR and for several days running I was waiting for him to get out to make a fat grab.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

caffeineaddict Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 19:19:46

i was waiting for bushwood to come out of dr too. would have been an easy target. i had a similar problem with darker than black #104 who double tapped me then retalled on my retals. i didn't punish him for quite as long as rockman punished bushwood though.

thought i saw a comment about bushwood sometime during the set snd wondered if it was rockman as social ecology. i think gzisimon grab him for 10 acres or something

better luck next time rockman.

trep Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 16:07:16

lol i was doing the same. though he wasnt THAT great of a target. sure he had a lot of land, but he also had a lot of turrets still and wasn't actually that juicy as he had no buildings for ghost acres

Rockman Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 22:36:29

Well, its more that I am easily provoked into war, and I don't tire of war easily. And I was willing to login whenever I could get an 18 hour bonus and was online, so he never happened to leave DR because I would AB or BR him every time I logged in.

Its not wise to mess with me, I'm too much of a warmonger =)

Assassin Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 20:27:50

lemon curry?