Icarium Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 6:02:10

to hell with it all
it feels just like a damn job
more math than taxes

-drunken haiku master

Iovan Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 7:24:27

There is no math if you play the hardest strat, Randomositer. It's easy and operates on its own rules. Here is how it works.

1: You come up with a randomly generated country name.
2: You assign each government type a random number. You roll dice to pick your government type and NEVER CHANGE IT.
3: You assign numbers to every building type and then roll dice to pick your building strategy EVEN IF IT CONFLICTS WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT TYPE.
4: You assign numbers to every military unit type and then roll dice to pick the one type you will buy AND NEVER BUY ANY OTHER TYPE.
5: You assign numbers to every technology type and then roll dice to pick the one type you will invest money or time in (if you rolled in research labs for buildings) EVEN IF IT CONFLICTS WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT TYPE OR IS USELESS TO YOU.
6: If you can attack (you have a unit capable of attacking) then you assign numbers to the 12 countries closest to you on the score list, roll dice, and then attack them EVEN IF YOU WILL LOSE BADLY.

If you survive a set then you consider how well you did and try again the next set and see if you do better. You are in a league of your own. The hardcore league.

Edited By: Iovan on Aug 4th 2011, 7:26:30. Reason: Made it manlier.
See Original Post

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2011, 8:08:42

Edited By: Iovan on Aug 4th 2011, 7:26:30. Reason: Made it manlier.

Nice. Just Nice.

MR BUTTMAN

Aug 4th 2011, 16:06:52

as if it wasn't manly enough, you just had to go and make it manlier

Icarium Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 21:56:04

Also, off ally needed. Msg me. Late set brutality ftw.

nanwich Game profile

Aug 19th 2011, 2:54:52

The only math I do is to figure out how much reserach I can do in the turns I have. And Bill Gates gave ma a calculator for that.