Verified:

mazooka Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 0:24:12

First set playing with these rules and I like it! First time I have ever not farmed a 0 military country. Single tap ftw huh!

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 1:34:50

care to share your country # =p? free ops
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

tduong Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 5:16:04

Originally posted by mazooka:
First set playing with these rules and I like it! First time I have ever not farmed a 0 military country. Single tap ftw huh!

yeah, i don't think you can run out of targets in primary :)
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

mazooka Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 5:45:35

Might get tricky later but its nice now!

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 8:54:06

whats this 0 military country? share the wealth man
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

braden Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 15:09:17

hi mazooka, first set for primary with these rules, or not been back since it was implemented?

mazooka Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 15:41:58

Hi braden, I really havent played ee much. The servers that I have tried are crap. I believe the last primary set I played, my country was killed by some alliance tagmates that I had not hit. That was over a year ago, took this long to try again =)

Jj, no millitary country isnt that big of deal, all the breaks are small anyway. Point was, that the new gdi made me do something I had never done in 11+ years.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 18:03:30

i still multitap after i join gdi. some may say thats bad, but gdi does one thing for me which i feel is invaluable, which is make a country u have never hit NOT be able to suicide you.

thats the beauty of it.

and you can get it for free the entire reset with 2 days of bonuses... which is greattt

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2012, 18:13:39

Originally posted by JJ23:
whats this 0 military country? share the wealth man

Probably mine!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

trep Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 20:51:49

Originally posted by JJ23:
i still multitap after i join gdi. some may say thats bad, but gdi does one thing for me which i feel is invaluable, which is make a country u have never hit NOT be able to suicide you.

thats the beauty of it.

and you can get it for free the entire reset with 2 days of bonuses... which is greattt

Took me until 10 days before the set ended before I realized that 2 sets ago.

Hi Maz! Yea this is the only server I play nowadays - much less time consuming and actually fun with grabbing.

mazooka Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 21:57:54

Hi trep =) I totally agree about the other servers. Send me an intel!

I get that jj, my thinking on it is I dont have to carry any troops/tanks unless I want to produce them. It almost seems like ci is super powered now coupled with selling more units at a time. Even with these low prices, I cant recall having so much tech and money already. Thats with running out of food twice. gdi is the fluff.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 22:00:11

are u running CI mazooka?

yeah military is super cheap in the beginning, which favors a tech start casher, but CIs just so overpowered these days...on every server.

mazooka Game profile

Jan 11th 2012, 22:06:12

Yes I am.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 0:59:51

need any allies?