Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2019, 20:03:09

Yeah. I figured better than editing. Haha. Wanted to clarify.

I don't honestly have anything against anyone in sof. I'm just not a fan of how chevs ended last set and that's really all i have against anyone in sof. Otherwise some of my best friends in the game play there. I warned sov before the set that reunions tend to bring back people like bayrock and like chevs behavior last set. Seems like chevs was more an anomoly or a one off. He probably didn't realize how sophisticated we are at tracing players and probably assumed no one would identify his griefer behavior to him directly. Let's call that a learned lesson.

Did anyone find xintros? I hadn't heard if you guys turned him up. I have the link to his music page (we bounced songs we wrote off each other, we was musician pals) and that has an email address attached to it. If he just didnt have time i won't bug him but if you guys didn't find him i can...

I'd probably drop him a line either way because i miss him, but was just curious if i would be hounding him over something he already said no to.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 12th 2019, 20:10:09
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit