Verified:

Hawkster Game profile

Jun 7th 2016, 14:54:50

Personally I think if there is going to be land trading on the alliance server, it just makes better sense for it to be internal. So while I think internal land trading is pathetic with very low risk and skill, at same time I dont fault your clan or any clan that does it. I have more issue with just land trading in general. So if clans are going to insist on doing it, by all means do it internally and help out your clan as opposed to other clans ... if you can get away with it that is. And yes for the record I have even done land trading set or two, found it to be just as lame as it sounded and gave up on it. (I did find it cool to do it with MD that just set or two prior had been to war with though).

But once again the market buyouts you are referencing is in regards to just tech. Yes that is easier focusing on one of lesser bought techs than some other market good. I dont really call that a market buyout though, that to me is more of a push or alternate form of FA. All I can say is that it is totally w/in game parameters and if you or any clan does not like it, they should use some clan political clout and try to stop it (ie go to war). Not whinge about it on AT. But doing a real market buyout imho does not rank near as low as FA nor land trades.

As to the douche remark, yes I have taken note of that, plus fact that even though your clan does do internal land trades, it is what I would say done minimally. That point is appreciated and has not escaped me.