Verified:

Colo Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 7:20:06

Originally posted by Icemanxicd:
Truth is in the actions that happened in the game, not words someone decided to twist and spew in a forum to make themselves look and feel better. Nobody ever wins the war of words here, their are to many Liars who are just looking to stroke their ego in an electronic world and sleep at night thinking they have the upper hand in a virtual argument that means nothing.

And just to let you know, I won the war of the words. If you look at the scoreboard it says Colo 2 -Icemanxicd 0. I got a point for slamming you, and I got a point for bringing up yet another conversation you think is fake. I don't know what the hell those guys are telling ya, but I would reconsider calling them friends. They are obviously yanking you around.

Lets just admit what we all saw happen. NBK/Ares FS'ed you, you didn't crush us like you thought you would. You saw PANLV gearing up to come in (which is why you all started crying on FFAT before they hit) yet you kept wasting turns on NBK/ARES like we wanted you to. You admitted defeat by sinking even more turns into our smaller countries because you wanted to try and use that to convince the server you "would have, could have, should have" beaten NBK/ARES. You knew the war was lost, the only thing you could cling to was "oh look at the stats before pan jumped in" That's all that was. You needed something to tell your troops, and what's more perfect then telling them something that could never be proven wrong, "we could have beaten NBK/ARES guys, we could have". You overestimated your ability this set by drawing conclusions from what CC did last set. You guys really thought you would be able to catch us off guard like that again??

Edited By: Colo on Mar 24th 2014, 7:46:46
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit