Verified:

de1i Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 22:26:59

As someone who put his name and neck out there to help RD return to the game, let me extend a big fluff you to all parties involved in recent events. While I do not believe a majority of the membership knew what was going on, to those of you who did the above fluff you was for you.

If RD returns next reset in any form that will be a shame. Let it die here and now as it's name has been tarnished enough. This isn't Earth2025 where cheating ran rampant in many forms, this is a different game with a smaller community who we told we would respect their rules. Spying, abusing game mechanics and backstabbing allies I can understand, but hacking a hosting site? To say this is sad and disgusting doesn't quite do it justice but it will have to do.

PS - To those of you who said I couldn't be trusted when I asked to return, because I made RD look bad with a forum post... Here's another one I don't regret. Look at where you are now because you beloved the bullfluff coming from the individuals responsible for your current situation, great job and go fluff yourselves with them.

Edited By: de1i on Nov 2nd 2013, 22:32:30. Reason: spelling*
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit