Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:56:45

Originally posted by Xninja:
Originally posted by NukEvil:
Notice that I said "getting paid FOR RUNNING THIS GAME". They're not getting paid for running this game now, they're getting paid for allowing advertisers an extra outlet for their stuff.

Wow, funny statement.... Thats like saying, “Those who try to lead the people can only do so by following the mob” or “Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”... If they were not "getting paid FOR RUNNING THIS GAME" there would be no advertisements and there would be no profit and more likely than not, be no game..... We might not pay them directly to play but they are getting bank on running the game. You would need to be one real cool ass mother to keep this game going out of pocket... I know I wouldn't, way to much real world stuff to take care of. Or maybe they spoiled brats who come from money(jk, you guys rock!), I don't know them like that.

I was merely claiming that they are getting paid for keeping the game running. More hits more money...

But ya... It really has nothing to do with this topic. I just found your statement false(imo) and felt I wanted to call you out :P, start fires and all that. You know, what AT is all good for :P

In end statement, I acknowledge they do not get paid as if this was a job, compensated for their time which is what you more than likely were trying to say. I just like busting balls :P

Edited By: Xninja on Oct 31st 2013, 13:58:52. Reason: hit quote not edit
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: