Verified:

ColoOutlaw

Nov 13th 2012, 7:31:36

Ha well now it definitely is a lost cause to me. I would have never thought that in anyway could someone intertwine subjects such as a game to state/fed laws. Had I known that me goofing around in express would equate to my point not being valid, I certainly would have tried harder lol.

You have your say in the matter why can't I inform someone that it's not good to go get stoned, drive around and piss off police officers?? The mere fact that you are trying to get people to go commit potential felonies says enough. I mean you keep insisting that I said or don't believe that you can't tell an officer no. To a person with any experience in law they can tell you that often times it's actually beneficial to cooperate with the police. But go ahead, obviously I need more enlightenment. What's next? Team? Primary? FFA?

Information to me is an important piece for players to have before engaging any game. In this case we are talking the game in which officers interact with civilians. You play only one strategy VIC, which is why you often loose many different games of life. Of course you would never admit that but I don't need you to in order for me to know that. If players know how to play several strategies based on a wealth of information they will always be better off. Being the first aggressor in the game between officers and civilians usually doesn't end up benefiting the civilian player. You don't have to like what I say, heck you don't even have to understand it. But for those that asked serious questions I tried to answer in a serious manner.

Edited By: ColoOutlaw on Nov 13th 2012, 7:55:30
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit