Verified:

Brink Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 1:10:50

BPT is good for 11K acres. You need about 55 bpt for 11K, so good work, just have more acres next set.

This really is a pretty good country. I've played Casher only since about 1998, and this is a good make up.

I assume the stupid ammount of troops is because you are adding net for the end push?

BUY TANKS! dear god, buy tanks. You could be leveled to nothing right now. You need 100K tanks minimum. I think I have 3-4 million of them right now. They are the second most cost effective unit on your private market after troops. You should be buying them anyway.

Don't change it this round, but a ratio of 11 bus to 10 ent is better when food runs in the high 30s and low 40s. so for 5000 res, have 5500 ent. You make more not having to feed the extra population. For the same reason, run with a 36% tax rate. Also have 5-10% more Ent tech points than res tech.

Your spies should be higher. I'll bet you found that you couldn't spy on/see anyone, right? Get 15 spies to every acre and most people won't be able to see yu, and you can see about anyone. I'll bet you could have more land if you could grab better. Land wins this game.

I wouldn't add spies now. If I hit my land goal early, I'll sell spies on my private to get to 10 spies to every acre to lower expenses. But run with 15-1.

I may think of other things.....

Edited By: Brink on Oct 30th 2012, 1:13:01
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit