Verified:

Detoxxx Game profile

Sep 22nd 2011, 13:59:13

Originally posted by qzjul:
my dad has an iPad and a Kindle, and my GF has a Kobo (1st gen)... the Kindle & Kobo are *SOOOOO* much better for reading it's sick... if you actually want to read books, *don't* get a tablet...

The Kindle felt a little nicer, but I understand the Kobo is easier to just do what you want with

iPad uses retina display which essentially is a LCD (invented more than 4 years ago) with a slightly improved name. Tabs like motorola, samsung or HTC began implementing the AMOLED screen which is in its third generation (Super AMOLED Plus) and is only in its second year and is a new technology. It's like saying LCD = LED screens which is ... totally different in terms of perception of image and technology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/...i/LED-backlit_LCD_display

I'm not a fan of Apple technologies mainly because they ask for more money than other companies for products that don't have the latest technology and the only thing that you pay for is that they you have as software things that you need or don't. If you're a laid back guy that wants to check mail/call/listen to songs they want you to hear and occasionally surf at not so great speeds, then buy that. If don't then buy anything else.

Edited By: Detoxxx on Sep 22nd 2011, 14:07:32
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate