Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 2:00:33

Originally posted by Happy:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Man. The first time I learned that the hard way on FFA was planning a massive destock on a TTR grabbing phase -> Demo reseller feeder and bonused resource decay. I was so hurt when I converted lol. It's always been that way.

If you're planning to do any conversions in a set beyond an oil destock, it makes every single bonus aside from turns and booms worthless, because those can't be removed. You're correct.

Not that it matters what we think anymore...maybe it never did, but +1.

Could have sworn it used to happen for restarts on ffa too. Died in teams and it never happened.

Correct. When you die you also lose a chunk of "permanent" bonuses.

I know that from you killing me actually lol. My fascs always bonus bcost on FFA so landgrabbing is efficient until the last 120 turns used in a hybrid destock. (If anyone wants my Google Sheets hybrid calculator btw, just hit me up. It's still the gold standard best one in existence. Happy to tutor/share all info i have on the game with everyone always.)

We had the most boring wars lol. You never wall at 3am when I get off work and I never wall at 8-10am when you hit before you go in. We could probably war 100 times and never get a single wall in haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2023, 2:18:22
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit