Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2023, 2:48:02

@prime According to the rules, you did the exact right thing yes. I don't think they should have ever enforced collusion period tho, because people find ways to collude that moderators are aware of (speaking to like galleri who is privy to laf forums where they share solo country numbers and bot ops. At a minimum thats pushing it...id call it collusion. But its collusion no one seems to care about because those people are more well liked?).

Not taking a shot at you bro. I think the rules are the boogeyman primarily. Not the enforcer. Not trying to bash the middleman here for selling me a bad batch. The rules themselves target those players, because said rules were misguided to support 1 meta. Its not the fault of a good mod doing his due diligence. It's the fault of a rule invented to punish that particular type of play. You didn't invent the rule. I think if the Ratski's of the world were more popular, and the laffers of this world less popular, the collusion rules would more target op sharing and the markets than some random suiciders.

The goalposts for "collusion" and "bug exploitation" seem to get moved everytime it involves a certain group of people.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 11th 2023, 3:02:00
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit