Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2023, 6:22:23

Misrepresentation of facts
Feb 13
To: DerrickICN
Neither TC nor Hanlong play in LaF atm. Last time hanlong played in LaF was 2014 or something. Hanlong did play in another alliance recently for some reason. we only found out after a while.

TC was cleared to play from the highest levels before he came back. Nobody had a problem with it.

You think breaking pacts isn't dirty? You've done it to us more than a couple times. Its interesting how everything you do dirty is somehow not dirty yet any little thing we do is. You have to see your own hypocricy man.

That said I think no one cares, theres been a hollowing out of decorum and now everything goes. You were leading that race to the bottom tho.
Feb 13
To: fratboi99
I did say FORMER RD/LaF members. That's not a misrepresentation. It's a statement of fact. I didn't know they were allowed to play again, but since you pointed it out, I changed the words "Permanently banned" to just "banned."

I don't know who you are fratboi99, and I can't speak to breaking pacts. I've been a part of tags that did, and I've certainly detagged clans and hit. I was a part of Elders when they broke pact with LaF before, but I wasn't a leader or anything at the time.

Again, Idk who you are, and I haven't played in a couple years so I'm a little out of the loop. I guess I was still leading the race to the bottom from afar tho haha. Have a nice day!

-‐-------------------

So this is Gerdler in set 80, the first set of war, not only lying to me about his identity but also lying to me about the fact that TC hadn't been playing the 9 previous sets to attempt to salvage LaF's name. That's the primary reason I killed them the following set after not playing the first set of war. I tend to hit people who lie to me and those particular lies were easily refuted by publicly available information.

I think it's pretty easy to see why each person may have their own reason to kill LaF, but it's a subject I come together with on people who openly dislike me like suicidal or chevs. And sometimes, very rarely, we will begrudgingly tolerate each other for a greater cause.

This was never wardogs trying to mess with netters. This was always people from netters in evo to the wardogs that you mention repeatedly who took issue with LaF command. There's really nothing more to it.

You can say as much as you want that it's some vendetta with netting, but the reality is, I would rather be netting in ICN. Geta would rather be netting in MONSTERS. etc. Don't blame the Lost Boys for Captain Hook.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 8th 2023, 6:24:59
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit