Verified:

tisya Game profile

Apr 27th 2012, 12:44:34

Hey guys! I got permission from Pang to post this here. There is a vacancy at the institution I work at (Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research) in Kobe, Japan. I'll post the link to the vacancy below. I have to admit, the pay isn't great but the experience would be worth it (plus the experience of working overseas in an international environment).

For more information on the APN:
http://www.apn-gcr.org/

For more information about the job:
http://www.apn-gcr.org/.../job-vacancy-coordinator/

The vacancy is open to everyone even though is says we would strongly prefer someone from a member country of our network. Hope some of you apply! ^^

Oh, if you have any questions, please feel free to message me. If you know anyone who doesn't play EE and would be qualified, please share! ^^

Edited By: tisya on May 1st 2012, 3:48:34
See Original Post
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

legion Game profile

Apr 30th 2012, 15:49:09

bump
Nobody puts baby in a corner

TroyTiger Game profile

Apr 30th 2012, 17:17:57

how many people have applied for this job?
Is it still open? Im just seeing this post today.

tisya Game profile

May 1st 2012, 3:47:31

It's open until the 11th of May. I was trying to get that in the title but it was too long lol Will edit my post :)
And I don't know how many people have applied but not as many as we hoped. It's tough to get anyone from Australia/NZ/US/Europe with the pay that we offer. But like I said, the experience will be well worth it. :)

Edited By: tisya on May 1st 2012, 3:50:34
See Original Post
Tisya

Junky Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 21:32:08

how many women will be under me should I join said job for things other then the job.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

tisya Game profile

May 9th 2012, 12:43:30

Depends on how good looking you are :P
2 more days!
Tisya