Verified:

Patience Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 1:26:49

Hey Earthers! Some of you may remember Raistlin from SOL back in the day. He’s been diagnosed with a rare condition called Chiara, where his brain protrudes through the opening on the bottom of his skull (where it joins the spinal canal). He’s had a rough ride, waiting years for a diagnosis and then a couple of unsuccessful surgeries to mitigate his symptoms (severe balance issues, tinnitus, others I’m sure that I’m not aware of).

He had surgery again yesterday and is now in recovery (he sent a couple of messages last night about feeling ‘decently good’ and seemed in good spirits), but his journey is far from over. His wife is taking stellar care of him by all accounts, but she’s also the sole earner and his primary caregiver now, as well as virtually single-parenting their kids. Friends of theirs have set up a GoFundMe to help them survive until he can get back to work, and to buy the equipment he needs to function until they can figure this thing out.

If you can spare a few dollars, please consider sending them Jen’s way. Every little bit helps. 💕

https://gofund.me/e22f0222
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Patience Game profile

Apr 8th 2024, 1:32:12

And hahaha @ my old signature… I’d forgotten about that! 😂 Hello to anyone who remembers this old relic. 💕

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 18th 2024, 14:11:36

Holy fluff, Raistlin is in bad shape?

I remember Raist from DWA not SOL, he was pres of DWA, my very first alliance.

I will contribute in a few days.

Patience Game profile

Apr 19th 2024, 1:32:28

Thanks Vic… I know he’ll appreciate it! The surgery went well, but doesn’t seem to be alleviating the symptoms like they hoped. He’s in pretty rough shape. 🫤