Verified:

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 7th 2012, 1:19:03

so i started watching this show, eureka, and well netflix only had the first 4 seasons and now im dying to watch the final season..hulu only had 5 episodes of the fifth season but not any beginning episodes...

so, my question is..does anyone know where i can find a site to watch the whole fifth season without paying....already pay for netflix and hulu and dont need another bill...
The Death Knights

XI

braden Game profile

Aug 7th 2012, 21:17:19

i have it downloaded, not sure how much help that is for you, though :P

eureka > after time travel

braden Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 2:06:17

b t dubs.. i'm likely the only person interested :)

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 16:12:47

imo it got alot better after they time traveled.

before i pick up watching any series on netflix i try and make sure the show isnt cancelled or ending. i seen it on netflix, checked hulu and seen they were running episodes from a fifth season..so i watched and then they ended it after the 5th:(

fluffing tricked me. lol

but ya that didnt help me any
The Death Knights

XI

braden Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 20:11:16

we were actually quite lucky to have gotten the fifth season at all, i haven't watched it yet, but it was supposed to be an actual ending, as opposed to cancelled after s4 with everything left unresolved

i did very much enjoy the fargo head of global dynamics, though, that was a welcomed change :)

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 23:39:12

yeah, but we lost the fargo that couldnt resist button pushing..lol..im hopong hulu will replay the whole season soon.
The Death Knights

XI