Verified:

Sauron NBK Game profile

May 29th 2010, 3:55:24

If you guys would like to remain living...I'd suggest not sending messages like this to a clan with almost 300 more countries than you.

Message from SERAPHIM (#1660) sent on 05/28/2010 18:10:38
Report this message

Noticed that you play with Non Bright Kids, dont hit sof again or we will kill you
===========================================

Just a little warning for you softies, take the appropriate retals but tell your guy that he is basically a chihuahua barking at a rototiller.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on May 29th 2010, 10:09:56

Rip It Up Game profile

May 29th 2010, 8:44:33

confirmed...rofl.

if you wanna have any countries alive in this server i suggest you learn a little about respect.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Dizology Game profile

May 29th 2010, 10:14:59

64 countries? We kill that 8 times over last set. :)

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 29th 2010, 10:55:26

*Makes appearance*

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 29th 2010, 11:10:47

wow haven't seen dizzy in a while!

Popcom Game profile

May 29th 2010, 17:02:50

if sof wants to make there way on the FFA server im all for it!
but this is not the way to do it lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Sauron NBK Game profile

May 29th 2010, 17:47:36

well I`m fairly certain this is a spam slash multi tag...Just thought I`d be nice and post a warning though.

Desperado Game profile

May 29th 2010, 19:11:33

Prolly a 1aer thinking that he has sway here

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Rip It Up Game profile

May 30th 2010, 1:17:15

rofl Depy, yeah...damn 1aers. they always thought the world revolved around their server...

i have one thing to say:

You're not in Kansas anymore!!
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Gazza Game profile

May 30th 2010, 2:37:24

lol

that was a pretty nice message...

i wonder who that can be...
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

stryker1

May 30th 2010, 4:31:48

Your on Pandora
chief hellraiser and all around problem causer
xFOCUS EMPIRESx

ICQ 317320747

Frost Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 2:08:42

Interesting...
AIM: Angel0fDeath78

Your personal Angel Of Death since 2004.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 2:28:09

if I feel for killing a country in any server I will and there isnt fluff you can do about it sauron

ive never been good about bigger tags trying to push me around

fluff!

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 2:51:45

talk is cheap Ivan

Havoc Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 4:08:12

what stryker?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

ThunderDawg Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 4:58:06

Didn't NBK have ONE PLayer who killed MORE THAN 64 countries last set?? ^_^

General TwizTid

Jun 3rd 2010, 5:40:06

Originally posted by ThunderDawg:
Didn't NBK have ONE PLayer who killed MORE THAN 64 countries last set?? ^_^

Yes an NBKer did, he also was a breaker for the most part last set as well.

How would you know that ThunderDawg?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

General TwizTid

Jun 3rd 2010, 7:52:34

Originally posted by Ivan:

if I feel for killing a country in any server I will and there isnt fluff you can do about it sauron

fluff!

NBK has not pushed anyone around AT ALL. Not to my knowledge.
That was just a friendly reply to Gazza that sauron did.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

General TwizTid

Jun 3rd 2010, 7:54:30

btw im not very knowledgable
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 12:21:53

Indeed you havnt, just responding to some of the less clever posts around here that message was sent to a guy who did 3 taps on us, another hit ie 4 would have ment him being killed

nothing else to it, despite what other ppl might think

Desperado Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 13:06:45

fluff!

wasn't sof one of the bigger 1a clans that liked pushing smaller tags around? refresh my memory here!

pants antler

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 13:12:53

Actually, we rarely pushed small tags around at least not during my hrm 8 years in SoF if said small tags did something stupid then yeah theyd get punished

for example when NBK broke a pact with SoF to participate in a gangbang on us with SoL a couple of years ago, then we farmed them the set after

I think thats also when they were called Non Bright Kids

tbh I dont think ive ever pushed any tag around unless they had some moronic claim all pacts ive ever signed actually involves more retals then a basic L:L on topfeeds basically because we dont want ppl hitting us and we also have no real reason to hit them accepting 1:1 on topfeeds is just stupid and encourages ppl to topfeed you

fluff!

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 13:13:30

And you really need to take trolling lessons

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 3rd 2010, 13:37:41

lies ivan :P
you name a tag in alliance and sof warred them at one point or another.

The only exception was md I think.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 14:03:41

Of course we did, we probably warred them several times around but we didnt exactly bully small tags for the most part they were left alone unless they did something to us

fluff

Twain Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 14:11:14

accepting 1:1 on topfeeds actually just encourages you to learn to defend your own land instead of using thuggery to bully small clans.

Ivan, for all your big words, you're going to get your tag wiped off the server if you don't learn some level of diplomacy. And while in 1a, I know wars tend to go a little slower, in FFA, with many of us running 16 countries, you could find a clan like NBK could probably kill your entire clan in a matter of a few hours.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 14:15:20

And it would take me what? 2 days to have 64 suiciders up and running plenty of friends around here whos willing to FA

and my level of diplomacy isnt the problem, they created the mess and didnt talk to us about it even tho we have 2 FA's on 24/7

and I dont see how accepting 1:1 on topfeeds encourages anything, they ran an all jetter and topfed us theres no way to defend against topfeeders I can run a 1k acre country with 10m jets if i want to and hit you and theres no way that you'll get yer land back in 1 hit

fluff!

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 14:35:24

I honestly think that most of the problem here is that people here are too sure of themselves oo we have 300 countries we're untouchable when all it takes is 20 ppl to get that which really isnt that big of an accomplishment anyway in thinking that they believe that they dont need to have any form of diplomacy with the smaller tags which leads to clashes

Twain Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 14:39:17

run a retaller that can get your land back.

You have 16 countries to possibly play. Run your own all-jetter.

Besides, there actually are ways to ensure you don't get top-fed.

And exaggerating things won't help your cause. To say you could have suiciders up in 2 days that would matter is foolish.

I guess if you wanted to take out a clan's farms, you could probably do that after 2 days, but you won't be taking out any countries of real value in 2 days. Besides, it'd be very easy to kill your next set of suiciders and spy on your alliances to find out who FAed you. I'm doubting most of your "friends here whos willing to FA" want to pick fights because you feel you have to talk all big and bad in order to get respect here.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 15:01:33

sure theres ways to ensure that you dont get topfeed, sit on 100 acers for the entire reset and yer pretty much guaranteed that you cant be topfeed as for anything else then that no there really isnt since you can have 3 off allies but only 2 def allies is theres no way in fluff to ensure that you cant get topfed

as for FA and dropping pacts, ok lets say 3 days instead it does take 72h to be able to cancel a pact

and im not talking big and bad in order to get respect here im replying to your posts, unfortunately you seem to have missed or dont understand a lot of the game mechanics

I dont play this game to let someone else take my land and get away with it then I might as well quit, I play to have fun and to enjoy it not to talk to 4 FA's a day because people wants to topfeed allies and non allies

SoF for as long as im leading it, wont accept 1:1 on topfeeds or non topfeeds we will do L:L on unpacted tags minimum and thats the way its, nothing I need to talk big and bad about

done trying to explain things now

fluff!

Havoc Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 15:13:02

You can try to enforce that as much as you want but I'm sure it'll be met with a similar reaction to cross-tag retals in the Team server..

Pandora is a netting clan first and are welcome to pacting smaller clans if they wish to net peacefully and want to avoid topfeeds etc.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 15:29:13

If people wants a pact all they have to do is ask for one, if they dont im not gonna run around asking for pacts i dont take this server seriously enough to actually care about things like that

besides if Pandora or any other tag wants to enforce 1:1 thats up to them but you arent the only ones who can topfeed others and at one point or another the topfeeding will annoy you too which is why it suprises me that you actually want a policy like this because it doesnt benefit you, it doesnt benefit us the only persons it benefits are the poor players

Ivanfluff

Havoc Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 15:57:07

No it doesn't necessarily benifit us, but its what makes ffa different from the other servers (aside from being able to play 15 countries:P) and it forces you to take other measures to avoid being hit (putting yourself into DR, having lots of D. etc) and to be able to retal/get your land back.. (run all jetter tyr-military strat tech heavy retallers that you can hit back yourself to regain the land.. ghost acres makes this even easier). Topfeeds suck, but they're part of this game.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Havoc Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 15:59:41

I'd run a boring 35k acre farmer with 1m defense here like I did in Alliance last set if I could, but I can't.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 16:11:41

See, there you go again, being a jerk.

I suggest there are ways to avoid being topfed and instead of realizing maybe you haven't thought of everything, you say I don't understand the mechanics of the game.

Yet there were players last set who were running absolutely disgustingly fat countries and who managed to hold on to their land.

I'm afraid you get an "unsatisfactory" on "plays well with others" Ivan.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 16:52:19

Im just saying that if someone is out to topfeed you, there really isnt a good way to avoid that

as for the last part, yer probably right

and i dont really wanna need to DR myself, heck i dont wanna landgrab myself either

topfeeds do suck but they dont have to be a part of this game, which is why L:L was implemented it doesnt allow ppl to run on minimum military it allows them to get the land back that they otherwise wouldnt

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 16:55:48

FFA has always been 1:1 unless of a case like two stepping etc.

They tried to bring that bullfluff land : Land over it and it failed miserably.

Every established clan has their retal rules posted on their site and you will se they are all pretty much

1:1
2:3
3:5
4:10
5: Kill

any missle/harmful spy ops = kill.

Allies are usually held to a higher standard 1:2 etc.

Its all about having one or two no land all jetters ready to make it right!

Edited By: Billyjoe of UCF on Jun 3rd 2010, 16:56:32

Desperado Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 16:58:18

Ivan is just doing what he does best, being a prick..

See, you may have been a leader of on 1a for years and years ivan, but ffa isn't 1a, things are a little different. Now, you can save face and instead of going on and on about how people who have played ffa for a long ass time and are experienced in the politics of the free for all server are idiots and don't know the mechanics... OF THEIR OWN SERVER.. you could instead apologize for being an asshole, and ask for advice on things like this.

Like, for example...
ok expecting L:L and getting it isn't going to happen on ffa
however, using a land thin all jetter to landgrab a fat country, knowing full well they won't even get half the acres back on a retal, also doesn't fly.
Now, using a land thin all jetter for a retal and if it just happens to be retalling a fat country and they get more land back than what was taken, thats different... thats smart retalling.

but I don't know what I'm talking about in ffa... I've only been a leader in some of the top killing and netting clans in ffa since starting playing in 2000.

pants antler

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 17:29:09

Ivan, aside from making your self and your alliance look like even bigger @sshats than your 1a clan, you've also convinced me to reconsider trying to take more diplomatic routes in this little situation.

Your complete disregard for the political workings of a different server than you're used to is laughable and will surely get your clan killed. NBK always tries to be fair to smaller alliances in FFA so please don't go spouting random fluff saying that we are a bully alliance.

The country in question got hit ONCE for 250 acres than sent a stupid message saying he was gonna kill a country who's alliance is almost 6 times bigger than his own. I don't think it's a stretch to say that that wouldn't fly even in 1a.

If you don't want you alliance killed off I'm sure we can come to an agreement that is suitable for everyone NBKs contacts are listed on our boxcar site.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 18:48:40

*insert me caring here*

if someone does a quad tap on us he will die, and no one will benefit from hitting us whether this is 1a,express or whatever server

and the person who got that message hit 3 sofers in a row on purpose one would think that hed know better then to hit people who will fluff him in retals but unfortunately most people on this server doesnt know much better at least not judging from the people posting here

enough said already, hit us and we wil lfluff you up and thats it
nothing else to talk about if you wanna war about sure that works fine for us too

fluff!

Ivan

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 18:55:02

lol....NBK's FS'es have usually been at or about SoF's current member count. This might be fun to watch...

malykii Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 19:00:47

lol, this is actually quite amusing. here i thought sof was coming here to bring some new players to the mix, but it really seems like they are just trying to do things their own way and get tag killed.

im not with any clans involved, but ivan has really made my day with his posts here. and i thought the day before my vacation was going to be all stressful too at work, i get to read some funny stuff instead

+1 for ffat :P
fear the turtles.

Twain Game profile

Jun 4th 2010, 15:55:28

*insert me caring here*

So you're saying you don't care, yet you're actually threatening to go find more people to play in the other thread, so you can go after PANLV with approximate numbers?

You're acting like a child, Ivan. You came over here thinking you'd be able to play the game on your terms, and since that hasn't happened, you're pouting like a little boy who's threatening to take his ball and go home.

Think of it this way: If PANLV or NBK or any other FFA clan started a 1a clan and decided they wouldn't accept L:L on any retals, but rather would play by the standards they were used to, what would happen to them? They'd be wiped out, and rightfully so.

You've stepped into a different political climate than 1a and if you want to have any success, you should try to learn the political climate here and conform to those.

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 5th 2010, 23:29:32

chihuahua barking at a rototiller.
=====================
ROTGLMFAO

Sauron's in a pretty good mood.. Lucky SOF...

Threatening to become suiciders? A sudden cause for at least 1 finger, itchy, on the trigger...

You may want to listen to Twain here.... He makes a lot of sense..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Ivan Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 9:16:00

rofl god you FFAers think highly of yerselves, no wonder you never made it in alliance when they shut FFA down for too much cheating

General TwizTid

Jun 6th 2010, 11:02:38

You think there was too much cheating in FFA and not in Alliance?

Sorry Ivan, but you are way too blind or naive.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Assassin korps 47 Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 12:54:55

this situation reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHj85oyYpfI
AxA + Maki = big whore

BP Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 13:21:08

Ivan, reason FFA got shut down was bsnake's and hungry's massive bot-running, not a general cheating.

Oh... forgot you had them too... if RD has a familiar ring to it? :p

Edited By: BP on Jun 6th 2010, 13:49:39
£-€

Ivan Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 14:33:33

er botting is cheating, if you wanna say that it got shut down for too much botting thats fine by me