Verified:

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:49:56

I'm sure you will be very valuable to them....

wait till next set when everyone in LAE learns to be more careful lol. And we roll full strength all set. I'll be hoping to find you pal or should I say you will find me!

rectum damn near killed him!

May 6th 2010, 20:50:26

PS more careful as in safer/different user/pws. don't give me that omg more careful with their proxy bullfluff.

thanks!

mrford Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:53:04

LaE's sudden appearance?

seriously? lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

May 6th 2010, 20:53:36

Yeah about that I recall about 55 convos with Blake before I joined at all lol. Believe me work was put in.

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 21:15:38

LAE may seem large but to have 700 countries you only need to be the size of a mid range alliance clan so really its not too difficult to attain.

NOW3P Game profile

May 6th 2010, 22:51:10

yeah....like maybe 1/2 of NA, or so...go figure :-P

Popcom Game profile

May 8th 2010, 2:13:06

Titanium FTW!

also, you have a vailid point about the market, FA, self farming, ect ect.
LaE countrys shouldn't count :P
so if u are like #100 at set end..u really are gonna be like #10! lol

Edited By: Popcom on May 8th 2010, 2:20:07
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 6:20:55

300 countries out of over 3000 really isn't enough to make that big of a difference guys. It's enough to impact the market to their own advantage, but definitely not enough to throw it completely out of whack. Unless there's something I don't know, only 4 LaE'ers directly/knowingly benefited from those multies.

The countries deleted did deserve to be deleted given what was just posted on the deletions....but saying that the rest of LaE, which was involved in no way with it, should be punished for it is just kinda silly, imo. Now if the cheating continues, and people still remain in LaE knowing it's happening.....well, that's a different story.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 8th 2010, 6:21:41

svejk Game profile

May 8th 2010, 12:09:07

300 countries out of 3000 can sure as hell control the market for food, oil and tech very easily. I think if I was running this game I would be inclined to delete the entire tag and then ensure they cleaned up their act next reset. Clearly genuine players would be affected, but ultimately it's only a game and that's the only way it will clean up the set.

When I think about it, many other netters have probably benefited from that market manipulation (myself included) because my tech has sold when the market is bought out too, so in effect you could say this set is pretty much null and void now, whatever the final outcome.
Svejk
MSN:
AIM: svejktio
TSE: http://tse.boxcarhosting.com

MrCobalt Game profile

May 8th 2010, 12:16:12

I think my stock would've been much more impressive if I had knowledge about market manipulation/exploition, i.e. oil etc... So deleting the whole tag would definately not be justified. In the reset I only hit myself (quite visible from my string of countries) and non-lae countries.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2010, 13:08:16

<.<
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

malykii Game profile

May 8th 2010, 21:09:00

i have to agree with colbalt, just because a hand full of people in the leadership got caught cheating, doesn't mean that the left over countries efforts should not mean anything. i myself hope to have a pretty decent finish, and had nothing to do with the cheating in the clan. the only thing i got out of being in lae is good tag protection and a pretty nice way to track my countries.
fear the turtles.

PinkyAndTheBrain

May 8th 2010, 21:23:51

OMG, what the fluff is your problem with invoking the thrice circled.

yah, yah, i'm in, may they burn in hell and be thrice sacrificed, yada, yada, yada....
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Some Guy

May 26th 2010, 17:36:37

t t t

May 26th 2010, 19:20:24

some guy you are so lame... this is pretty much irrelevant. whatever makes you happy I suppose.

Dark Morbid

May 26th 2010, 20:33:22

Hey tits, where'd you go sweet heart? I miss you!
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

NOW3P Game profile

May 27th 2010, 1:02:23

you're welcome to investigate LaE's legitimacy this set tits - we're not hiding anything.

or you can just keep being a troll...either way, we're having fun and not getting all worked up over a game.

Some Guy

May 27th 2010, 1:20:20

Didn't you offer that to everyone last set just before you got busted?

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2010, 1:32:06

incorrect

we offered the mods full access to our site after we got busted

to prove we were taking steps to insure it would not happen again

try again
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mars UP Game profile

May 27th 2010, 1:38:36

Why even bother ford, you can show him every possible step that you did to change LaE and he'll refuse to believe it. He's like a birther and a truther all wrapped in one.

General TwizTid

May 27th 2010, 5:37:28

meh, old threads should die!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Dark Morbid

May 27th 2010, 14:19:45

Originally posted by Titanium:
Missed me did you douche bag? Are you just cranky because you made yourself look like a complete arse... or was it because I already knew you were... and told everyone before the your show got cancelled...

I'm sure you're little "oh, I won't do it again" is about as good as your earlier "We have a full legit set of members playing" or, "We don't need to cheat..."

I'd suggest you go find a hole to crawl in little boy...
Wouldn't come out until you are done playing your ToysR Us games...

*Licks from your chin to your forehead*
*Takes a little bite of your nose*

That's me pumpkin... That's how I get things done...

Me? Cranky? No. If anyone looks like an ass it would be you. Making all those meaningless threats. Unlike you, I actually back my mouth up.

What happened to you and your 25 friends?

What happened with your big bad threats?

Oh I am ever so skerd I don't know what to do.

Sorry to say man, Patriot has taken your fluff ass out. Atleast when he cried like a fluff he did something about it. Unlike you, where you just troll around in the shadows of what you once were. It's ok, I'd be mad to if I ran my mouth then got called out and never showed.

Alas, you know what your doing tho. You're obviously the smarter one in the bunch. I mean, after all you figured out how to turn your computer on.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

ICe Man

May 28th 2010, 2:42:15

Actually, I left the FFA server. I'm QUITE active in Team, Alliance, Express, and Primary, however.

Now, I just troll the boards.

Last reset I suicided on the Express server, it was QUITE fun. I see why you enjoy being a coward, it's fun.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

ICe Man

May 30th 2010, 3:51:54

Did not ever see you tag up, let alone attack...

So, once again.. all talk, no action. I'll go make 16 right now if you will. We'll play this little game out.

ICe Man

Jun 1st 2010, 0:15:15

Apparently nothing. I made it quite clear if you were a man you'd tag "TITANIUM" when you attacked. So either you're not a man, or you didn't do jack.

Also, no balls eh?

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 0:17:58

Hey ICey get on AIM por favor

General TwizTid

Jun 1st 2010, 5:57:27

lol
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

ICe Man

Jun 2nd 2010, 2:44:59

Apparently not, you don't have the balls for a 1v1.

NO balls.