Verified:

Dallas Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:40:09

lol..looking at aodt and nbk war news..I stumbled on to this kill..same series hitting, one right after the other the entire kill

http://eestats.com/...erver=ffa&number=2031

not real sure, w/ me being a noob and all, but this kill sure looks fishy to me

?????

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:41:45

Dear Troll,

This was already covered yesterday.

That's how some people in NBK have always killed.

Dizzy got deleted yesterday for this as it looked super suspicious. They then recreated it on their own and reinstated him.

No cheating and no bot.

Just L2Play.

Kthxbai!

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:42:05

Probably had like 10 browser windows open or something.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:50:48

Can you be logged into more than one country at a time?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:51:12

yes - just so long as it's in a different tab/browser window

Dallas Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:19:10

lol..Ive played as much as anyone here..amd killed way more than 99.9% of anyone thats ever played and I do know how to do it dumbass
but..IF you or anyone else currently playing this game sucks that badly as to have to attack like that (slow and very pathetic) then you need to find another game you can handle..still looks like a bot me..hard for me to believe anyone would go out of their way to attack in such a slow ass pitiful manner..but whoever it is---> SUCKS at attacking!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 7th 2010, 16:20:07

we did do a thorough investigation of that.

Given that it did look suspicious initially we did delete suspend the account first. Based on the explanation given by the player and our own tests we are satisfied that it isn't a bot.

In order to verify this, I was able to do the same thing on the test server without the aid of a script/bot under more difficult conditions than the individual affected (poorer band width, a more difficult to use browser). An admin was also able to do the same independently of me and reached the same conclusion.

There is nothing in the rules that says (in ffa) you can't be logged into more than one of YOUR OWN countries at a time. The game is currently set up to allow this. Weather or not this should be changed is a matter for debate but currently (at least to my knowledge) this isn't a bug.

Please, if you do see any suspicious news/bot like activity, draw it to our attention and we will investigate.

Also you if you have any questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to in-site message me or contact a game admin.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Dallas Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:21:56

BTW

~these have been messages from the new SWEET Dallas~

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 7th 2010, 16:22:39

not for me to judge if a tactic is good/bad. Only if it is within the rules or not...
:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Jun 7th 2010, 16:30:43

Dallas, your posts are total fail!

Dust yourself oof and try again!

And no one cares aboot the size of your e-peen.

BTW, it's obvious your small brain is unable to think outside the box. Perhaps there are different reasons to attack like that? Like...oh...I don't know...spreading out unit losses and readiness reduction? Fancy that!

Desperado Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:36:01

*whether

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Dallas Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:39:54

LOL..If those are your countries then my statement about whoever running 'em sucking is verified..thx for ur help I'm

I'm not here to impress children..and never will be junior..

what fail is someone -->hitting like YOU obviously are doing if those belong to you. have fun in your war with aodt..wished you had the money and or balls to bet on this outcome!
and if you grow a pair I think outside the box well enuff to make it happen! LMK!

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 16:41:03

Despie I was dieing to do that but didn't.

Jun 7th 2010, 16:45:19

Man, hitting like that is so fail that you're sitting here screaming Bot and posting news. It is so fail it's worth so much of your time!

Mods instantly suspend and delete fail countries, amirite?

The outcome is we're gonna get smoked. Duh.

The only thing you make happen is the dribble posts you create. Did you make it past the 10th grade? Are you the dude who pumps my gas?

Jun 7th 2010, 16:47:54

not to mention he told you who runs the country in his first post you just can't read lol

Dallas Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 17:49:56

way to far back for me remember my high school freshman year junior

the capitalized word dizzy doesn't ever have to mean it refers to a person when its posted on these boards, especially when it comes from someone thats uses words like oot, oof, etc

and if "pumping your gas" refers to some canadian slang for what you and your boy friends may do in private, then you are wrong again!

I figured you just wanted to vent cause they are kicking ur ass!
MY bet option will always be open..

Relax and enjoy it! Sorry if I stepped on your toes!
:)

Jun 7th 2010, 17:54:22

I can see you tried really hard with your last post there. Periods and capitals and commas, oh my!

"Dizzy got deleted yesterday for this as it looked super suspicious."

How could you take that sentence any other way. o_O

Bah for clicking submit accidently.

Dallas, you always revert to the homo-jokes so quickly. Always talking aboot other peoples balls. Stop living in denial. You're so far in the closet you're finding Christmas Presents!

A bet? Sure! I bet you 100 mil in cash (Ingame) that AoDT will tagkill us and set the record for amount of kills in a FFA reset since the creation of EE!

Edited By: Just A Thought TAM on Jun 7th 2010, 17:57:56

llaar Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 17:54:42

omg who the fluff would want to attack that way

making 1 hit from every login, repeat...

why wouldn't they just spam hitting the send attack button until OOT then move to the next login? much faster that way...

Jun 7th 2010, 17:56:06

IDK it makes sense that you would want to like do the first 100 hits that way or so when you are actually losing military so you don't get all the losses in one country.

But i'm far far too lazy for that. I just run like 4 breakers and the rest just finish runs.

Jun 7th 2010, 17:59:39

OMG, who the fluff would want to waste all the time self-farming to 4 million acres?

Shoo Llaar.

There are multiple people in NBK who do it this way, and they're happy with it. Just like you people are happy with whatever way you play.

llaar Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 18:01:00

yeah i understand a breaker and killer, but look at that news, perfectly alternated from all the countries until the country was EXACTLY 1 chem hit from a kill, then launched 2 chems, first defended, til it died, also from the continuing rotation. i mean even trying to do that, you think you'd double click by accident once or skip an account during one rotation by accident

im pretty good at self farming, and even by planning out all my hits i make mistakes in several logins in any given day that i've done it

llaar Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 18:01:50

Originally posted by Just A Thought TAM:
OMG, who the fluff would want to waste all the time self-farming to 4 million acres?

Shoo Llaar.

There are multiple people in NBK who do it this way, and they're happy with it. Just like you people are happy with whatever way you play.

idn, who would waste their time on 4 million

thats why i got a record of 6 million

llaar Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 18:04:51

and that is true, things that are odd to you might not be odd to me, and vice versa

what is the reasoning behind that attack pattern though? is it so that all countries maintain the same turn counts, so you can just multiply X 16 whenever doing turn counts to make kill runs run smoother? im really just curious :)

Jun 7th 2010, 18:06:52

Well I totally stand corrected on that. 6mil!

Jun 7th 2010, 18:09:59

*And by tagkill I mean all of our original countries that are OOP at the time of the FS.

Just to clarify that since so many people have different definitions of a tagkill.

Jun 7th 2010, 18:14:24

Llaar, you'd have to ask the people who play that way their primary reasons. I don't play that way. I've been told it's for speed (Although clearly not demonstrated on this particular kill); efficiency; it's apparently easier; the readiness and breaking factor....hell as someone who thinks he has OCD, I totally see the appeal in keeping well-rounded countries.

Try it oot?

ICe Man

Jun 7th 2010, 22:16:42

Just from my experience.

I'm unsure how this hasn't been caught before, Juggs was doing it for a *long* time.

Basicly you have 16 tabs open, preferably the FF tab, if your target is online and >5k troop/jet you can get all attackers ready, attack, and reload all at once. Great for pushing a target to death.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Jun 8th 2010, 3:29:28

I guess if someone failed 15 consecutive attacks in one country, that makes them a bot, too.

General TwizTid

Jun 8th 2010, 3:42:06

Dammit, my "brother" Dizology's bot isnt working properly?

/end sarcasm
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

gambit Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 4:25:46

were already losing...

leave our bots alone!
Natural Born Killer

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 4:51:49

your a bot

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jun 8th 2010, 5:06:37

your now a bot 2

General TwizTid

Jun 8th 2010, 7:06:14

ohhh oohhh pick me pick me... i wanna be bot 3!!!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!