Verified:

seodeveloping Game profile

Nov 6th 2019, 20:43:31

I'm saying I return land grabs with retails, isn't that the point? I declared war once you didn't stop hitting me, I gave you fair warning.

You were the only one who actually did hit me, so you're the only one who matters right now. I don't care who planned to do it, only one actually did.

Are you done trying to place the blame on me?

Nov 6th 2019, 20:45:38

Originally posted by Hellrush:
One other thing you had me go to mods after sending me a message you were going to send you bigger multi to attack me.

I message Galleri, Red X and warster about this. Warster can confirm if need be because he got back to me first and looked into it.

Good, I'm glad you ran to the mods. Didn't you just accuse me of "running to mommy" too?

And no, I don't have multi's outside of my 16 countries. That was an attempt to get you to back off.

Oh yeah, and you just admitted to getting that message (in game), which was one of my first to you. Hmm... Yet you claim you didn't receive any messages from me. That's cute. Nice lie, again.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 6th 2019, 20:57:55

Originally posted by seodeveloping:
Originally posted by Red X:
Can you show me the original hits. You to was going back and forth and tbh life has taken its toll on me today. I'll verifie tomorrow, but if you dont mind hr can you show me the original hits?

He won't show you any of the original hits, he will make excuses. He knows he's wrong and has lied about it to you. If you look back into the history of his hits against the Freedom countries, you'll see the facts.

I never said I would lie about it.

Country A hits country B
Country C can retal country A

What can’t happen unless oked

Country A hits Country B
Country B can’t hit D for the retal.

Read and understand next time follow and you may not be dying that set. This set is over for you because you didn’t follow the oldest retal rules.

Speaking of retal rules... How many times did you hit me before I even struck back a single time? Probably about 200 times, maybe more. So, standard retal rules would apply. Except, you didn't do the standard 1 or 2 hit landgrab. You straight up farmed me. So you can take your little rule and shove it, since you clearly broke the "rules" you claim to know so well.

What your saying you return the Retals with war???

So know that your at war you are crying about it???

Remember you FSed me.

Biggest news flash your a unpacted and unknown solo tag. In all earth history unknown solo tags are to be farmed and killed. If not your at the risk of someone netting set being screwed over.

Let’s put STRIKE into this. Solo tag that took out 3 solo tags. No one wanted to take him out or stop him because he said he wouldnt hit a bigger clan.

He lied he killed IMP and tried killing one of us.

How did I not known you are one like him. all I do know your an unknown Solo tag.

FYI I wasn’t the only one planning to hit you.

While I am not trying to be a jerk here. You had a different tune last set about solo/unknown tags on alliance.

Also messaging me won't do a thing. I have no mod privs on this server.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 6th 2019, 21:04:10

Country A hits country B

Country A hits Country B

Read and understand next time follow and you may not be dying that set. This set is over for you because you didn’t follow the oldest retal rules.

Can you show me the original hits. You to was going back and forth and tbh life has taken its toll on me today. I'll verifie tomorrow, but if you dont mind hr can you show me the original hits?

hellrush...

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 6th 2019, 21:28:49

Originally posted by galleri:

He won't show you any of the original hits, he will make excuses. He knows he's wrong and has lied about it to you. If you look back into the history of his hits against the Freedom countries, you'll see the facts.

I never said I would lie about it.

Country A hits country B

Country A hits Country B

Speaking of retal rules... How many times did you hit me before I even struck back a single time? Probably about 200 times, maybe more. So, standard retal rules would apply. Except, you didn't do the standard 1 or 2 hit landgrab. You straight up farmed me. So you can take your little rule and shove it, since you clearly broke the "rules" you claim to know so well.

What your saying you return the Retals with war???

So know that your at war you are crying about it???

Remember you FSed me.

Biggest news flash your a unpacted and unknown solo tag. In all earth history unknown solo tags are to be farmed and killed. If not your at the risk of someone netting set being screwed over.

Let’s put STRIKE into this. Solo tag that took out 3 solo tags. No one wanted to take him out or stop him because he said he wouldnt hit a bigger clan.

He lied he killed IMP and tried killing one of us.

How did I not known you are one like him. all I do know your an unknown Solo tag.

FYI I wasn’t the only one planning to hit you.

While I am not trying to be a jerk here. You had a different tune last set about solo/unknown tags on alliance.

Also messaging me won't do a thing. I have no mod privs on this server.

I forgot about that.

Originally posted by galleri:
Country A hits country B

Country A hits Country B

hellrush...

I am still waiting, you acted like you did not want me to accept him in our private conversation. You are not helping your case. I am waiting for him to msg me back on the forum to talk a bit, but otherwise I am going to let him in. So please pay attention to his tag if you 2 are still trading hits.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Nov 6th 2019, 21:55:09

There will be no more trading of hits, at least on my end.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 6th 2019, 22:16:52

There will be no more trading of hits, at least on my end.

You have fun with that cry baby

iSuicider

Nov 6th 2019, 23:34:55

Your being a BULLY now Hellrush

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2019, 4:12:12

No, everyone bullies him so by default he can't be the bully.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

patriottawnn Game profile

Nov 7th 2019, 12:46:53

koh's momma bullies me in bed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2019, 18:15:48

She's a fluff!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!