Verified:

RaHL_DK

Jun 10th 2010, 12:59:36

The Insane Multi Posse will be policing for both CTU and Dynasty during there war. Please put both alliances as a DNH while they sort out there differences in game. This will be a fair fought war!

Both Bauer24 and Skystormers will be along to confirm this shortly
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

snawdog Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 13:02:58

I can't help it...**their**
ICQ 364553524
msn

Bauer24

Jun 10th 2010, 13:05:16

confirmed... and thank you
Defense will be our goal for this first round

RaHL_DK

Jun 10th 2010, 13:07:24

Originally posted by RaHL_DK:
The Insane Multi Posse will be policing for both CTU and Dynasty during their war. Please put both alliances as a DNH while they sort out there differences in game. This will be a fair fought war!

Both Bauer24 and Skystormers will be along to confirm this shortly
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

RaHL_DK

Jun 10th 2010, 13:08:13

better snaw :P
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

Walding Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 13:10:11

If you are at war, where are all the kills?

Skystormers Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 13:27:45

think that this is pretty fast...

confirmed and thx imp on your greediness to police hehe
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
till the earth stops turning
Goreckii - Lamb

Walding Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 15:14:25

LMAO Dynasty is winning.

Skystormers Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 16:27:09

we once thought about writing our tag a bit different

Die Nasty

it didn't fit
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
Goreckii - Lamb

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 16:29:10

it was my idea to see if u guys wanted police as we are hella bored in imp right now

Bauer24

Jun 11th 2010, 6:17:31

I would say given their numbers, they should be ahead... but winning.. lmao.. it aint over till the fat lady sings, and my old mama is dead.. Phew

Walding Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 11:50:11

You had the first strike and after 24 hrs, you had 1 kill. Thats the real funny part.

RaHL_DK

Jun 11th 2010, 12:50:44

give them time walding, not every one is as talent as you are. but i guess in your opinion people shouldnt be given the time to learn the game huh?
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

Walding Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 14:03:23

If he is a noob then he should join a clan and learn the game. I was under the impression he is not a noob.

Bauer24

Jun 11th 2010, 18:58:46

who the hell are you walding.. Noob this mate.. it didn't start as a FS, everyone in the clan type thing.. hell initially with the first kill, 17 countries left this tag.. I really don't care if we get another, we have 3 atm. and number of kills realy doesn't matter. they know now how I feel.. that was the point..

rpottage Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 22:31:30

We didn't have a FS Walding. It didn't even start out as a war. It was a fued (or something like that) between a couple of people, and then all of the sudden we were at war. If we had been given notice and FS then it would have been a different matter.

As it were, I'm confident of a complete loss for us (Sorry Bauer, just being honest). We lost quite a few contries right off the top, and I was not prepared for war, nor aware of it until after it had started.

Skystormers Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 23:18:41

Rpottage,
i don't see a fued, just a result of some stupid actions

ror's are quite unaccepted, and dragging attention by constantly hitting our tag put some oil on our fire aswell

and we weren't the ones that declared war, without checking their memberbase if they were prepared

hell, we weren't prepared to war either. If you have some knowledge about the past of Dynasty, that you could have known that we don't fight. this might be our first war ever.....
usually we can straighten all problems via diplomatic channels... elas, not this time
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
Goreckii - Lamb

rpottage Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 23:32:27

Skystormers,
You are the one who seems to be taking most post as if it were an attack against you. I'm not sure why, because it had nothing to do with Dynasty, but you seem to be defending Dyansty's performance and diplomacy despite me not saying anything about either.

All I said was that this "war" had no FS and that given the lack of prior communication and the excess in dissention I don't expect us to win.

kemo Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 23:37:34

im just gonna poin out that if your intentionally doin special attacks in succession at any particular tag for an extended amount of time then the first hits are your fs. wether its intended or not thats the whole fluffin point of the term "first strike"

dynasty - 9
ctu - 3

and if i understood bauers words (correct me if im wrong here) hes stating basically hes no noob? you can look it as you wish jack but your gettin owned by full time netters buddy

and jack if done right you could actually still get 3-5 kills a day dependin on if they wall
all praised to ra

Skystormers Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 23:44:47

as a president of Dynasty, i think i have the right to defend our case yes.
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
Goreckii - Lamb

kemo Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 23:46:47

denied. you have the right to a warm glass of shut the hell up!!

sorry watched happy gilmore the other day for the first time in forever
all praised to ra

rpottage Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 23:51:11

That's only if the tag is doing it. You'll see that before the war (and actually before something like 24 hour after war was declared) there were no attacks against dynasty from any of my countries, nor was anyone else in the tag attacking Dynasty. It was an ongoing fued (yes, I know you disagree Sky but it's obvious from the posts here that it was a fued).

I cannot confirm or deny your interpretation of Bauer's words, he's the only one who can. All I can do is speak for myself and say that the war was pooched from the start.

Done right? We lost a ton of countries at the begining, my countries didn't join in until like 24 hours later, I was not prepared or stockpiled, the other members of the clan that did stay are new and not joining in. Do you really think we're going to turn it all around?

We're out numbered, out gunned, and outclassed, and we didn't use the one tool (surprise) that could have handed us victory. The war is useless and there's not point to it, but both sides continue.

And just a side note here to Sky. You said you usually try every diplomatic action you can but I'll point out that you did not contact one of the leaders of the clan (former co-president Kermit) nor did you contact any members of the clan (such as myself). The former I would consider basic FA while the later I would consider useful in a clan of only a couple people.

rpottage Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 23:52:56

You do have a right to defend your case.

But to defend it you really should wait until your case is attacked, which I didn't do. You just jumped up and defended against nothing.

Skystormers Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 23:57:58

well
thats ffa i guess

about not doing politics
there were a lot of ingame msges with the leader of TKE, who was still in your tag when bauer/derrick made his initial declaration of war.

about doing basis 101 FA business. in cases of simple retals or ROR's a ingame message should be sufficient. if you place all hits in chronological order, you might see that someone got triggerhappy about events

but i don't have to defend why we were declared war upon. its upto us to defend ourselves against the hits

and if you want to step aside and leave the war. be our guest. i think that you were as much as a victem too bauers unpredictable temper as we were. no hard feeling there.
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
Goreckii - Lamb

rpottage Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 0:01:56

Which is fine, I don't care if it ended up in war, I was just saying Kermit was equally surprised as I so he didn't get warning from either side.

As for the hits, I don't really know, or care, it is what it is until the war is over. I might care then, but not right now.

And I'm not leaving the war. I might break out on my own after the war is over (simply because I don't like watching my countries destroyed when I could have saved them with proper warning, but I won't just leave during the middle of the war, that would just be cowardice on my part.

Skystormers Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 0:04:33

i've spoken with Kermit ingame, and we were surprised what was going on when it happened. so we all ended up unprepared in this war.

bout sticking in thats cool and respectfull. so we meet eachother on the battlefield a bit more
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
Goreckii - Lamb

rpottage Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 5:14:35

Okay, from what I see (attacking and defending) the war has lost it's spark, so I'm out.

Bauer24

Jun 12th 2010, 7:48:39

White Flag... seems no one really wanted to fight anyways..

thanks DK..

RaHL_DK

Jun 12th 2010, 13:13:00

No problem Guys
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-