Verified:

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 8:05:49

Old Hound Dog in the US is slang for a creepy old man who goes after young teenagers/20 something. See also Cougar

Edited By: Mars UP on Jun 10th 2010, 8:07:02

Havoc Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 12:59:16

That applies for her too! :P

*hides*
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

ICe Man

Jun 10th 2010, 13:20:25

100% sure you were deleted last reset too, MM.

I don't like PANLV, I like some people there (Havoc) -- Joeskin was, probably still is, the dirtest player I've ever met, outside myself.

I don't like him or his ways of leading.

Deal with it, k?
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 13:25:22

Fairly certain she wasn't...
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

ICe Man

Jun 10th 2010, 13:29:19

Might have been reset before -- She came here on the boards crying around about it.

I don't remember if she was re-instated or not, didn't care really.

But if you'd *really* like you can look through past posts or check old boards. You'lll find it eventually.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Havoc Game profile

Jun 10th 2010, 13:41:16

Hmm one of our less active members was deleted last set so she came and preached here for them.. I think that's what you're talking about.

/shrug
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Mad Morticia Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 8:14:11

Havoc is correct. We had a member whose wife wanted to give it a try. Unfortunately he did not mention it to the leadership. Next thing we knew his countries were gone. I worked together with the administrators here and all of his countries were reinstated. Then I made an announcement in here that should two people ever be using the same computer to play Earth, the administrators wished to interview both of them and did not want to go thru a third party such as myself. Fine with me.

Icey, there is nothing for me to deal with here. If you want to go around disliking PANLV and its leadership, this is your problem, not mine. But normally when I have an opinion about an issue, clan, whatever, I do have specific reasons for my feelings rather than a simplistic I just never liked them.

Mars, it's been awhile since I lived in the U.S. and did not realize the change in meaning for an old hound dog. Have my doubts that it is nationwide though but will check on it. Cannot imagine southerners degrade their old hound dogs lying on the front porch like that. But you very well might be right.

Edited By: Mad Morticia on Jun 11th 2010, 8:18:08

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 8:17:06

I never liked you PANLV, you guys never shared your beer on the TC leader board!

Havoc Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 13:41:19

That got discouraged when MIA started throwing up all over the place..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 21:25:49

Well everybody knows Sully and Amazone were lightweights. OK I like you guys again!

Mad Morticia Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 6:21:33

me/happy

all is well.

Might even have a keg party and invite everyone, maybe even Icey. Gosh, do you suppose he puts ice in his beer????????