Verified:

Makinso Game profile

May 31st 2010, 22:01:05

To clear up this matter,

2 AoDT players who were safelisted were deleted. At the moment of deletions both players were unaware of what happened. After both players were made aware by AoDT leadership they were given 72 hours too contact FFAs mods and either prove they were legit(which would result in reinstatement) or be banned from AoDT.

Both players have contacted FFA mods and have managed to provide hard proof about there legitimacy. Thus have been reinstated.

The reinstatements have been made because both players could directly provide hard proof to the FFA mods that they are playing from the same household, on different computers and are in RL 2 different people playing the same game.

Any alliance that wants to discuss this matter with AoDT are welcome to do so by having your president or vice president contact me over IM's. See my contacts below.

Case Closed,
-Makinso AoDT President

ICQ - 258475488
MSN -
IRC Server: IRC.scourge.se
Channel: #AoDT

Waseem Game profile

May 31st 2010, 22:21:34

Originally posted by Makinso:

Any alliance that wants to discuss this matter with AoDT are welcome to do so by having your president or vice president contact me over IM's. See my contacts below.

you don't really have to put that part.
if the mods have cleared it and the players have been re-instated that should be enough. anyone picking at it beyond that is just trying to be a pain in the ass and you should tell em buzz off :P

Makinso Game profile

May 31st 2010, 22:22:19

We're nice and open like that :P

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 31st 2010, 22:33:41

If these deletions were Donny and 'Billie':

Aside from Pang, QZ or Slag flying/driving over to Donny's house...you can't use the term "hard proof". It's easy to get a buddy on the phone/vent/skype. Fake e-mails. Be one person playing from two different comps and all that jazz. But...

Let's assume for the moment that 'Billie' really exists, that doesn't change the fact that they play eachothers countries. As was evident in last sets AoDT/NBK war v2.0.

The log times/stonewalling/news make it pretty clear that one person was logging into two different sets of countries. ESPECIALLY when it came to walling.

Stupid fluff like logging on to wall, then throwing some missiles, then logging into one country from a seperate string and firing some missiles, then back to another country in the first set, etc. All within a couple minutes. This happened numerous times.

I submitted a snippet of this in an e-mail to the game admins. They told me they completed an investigation and that action would be taken a few days later...a few days later the deletions happened.

Hopefully the game admins have these two hotlisted. And when Donny slips up again, which he frequently does, they're on it quick. Hopefully clear abuse like this (By anyone), results in removal from the safelist and the restriction of only one account from that house. That seems fair.

I find the safelist quite sketch, but I give the benefit of the doubt and didn't jump on this until it was clearly obvious in the news during the war. War in FFA always creates slip-ups like this.

And with all of that typed oot, I'll leave the issue alone and give the benefit of the doubt to the game admins (Not Donny)... until the next slip up if there is one.

Desperado Game profile

May 31st 2010, 22:52:48

so... basically what jat is saying is... one or the other is logging into the latters game account and playing countries for them, which is a violation of that safelist.

if that is indeed true, then they shouldn't have been reinstated.

whether that has to do with this case of donny and 'billy' getting their countries deleted this time(oddly enough donny left aodt and quit playing earth, yet his countries in aodt are deleted?) may not exactly be the case, however given what happened last set and their countries being deleted, then they should have been placed on watch, which may have been why they were deleted.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 31st 2010, 23:34:38

They do that all the time in express also, lol

Silly nOObs.

As for this post... who cares, really :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 0:03:15

exactly what JAT said...there is no way you can provide "hard proof" that its two different people. How easily i can have my laptop next to my PC with a different IP and use them at the same time.

If the admins really wanna help stamp out cheating, they should put a 16 country limit on the entire household.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

EEchamp Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 0:07:37

nice to have a mod as your clan leader lol

Desperado Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 1:20:55

having a mod as your clan leader doesn't have anything to do with deletions really...

pants antler

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jun 1st 2010, 1:26:17

isn't maki a board mod?

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 1:37:55

Actually Maki is only a mod for primary and team. as it says right under his name...to say they got reinstated because he is a mod is just stupid. Doesn't anyone remember DM/LaE last set?

that being said, I also agree that donny and billy (if there is a billy) were account sharing last set. Because their stonewalling was a little too effective. And even if they weren't they were at the very least logging in from the same computer one right after the other to stonewall. and it says right in the rules that you are not allowed to do that.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Jun 1st 2010, 1:48:38

Desperado Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 1:45:07

sauron.. you said the same thing I said :P

pants antler

Jun 1st 2010, 1:50:11

Great minds think alike....then there's you two!

ZING!

Pain Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 2:44:54

i dont feel like digging up the thread but donny claimed they played from different PC's and pang (i think) came in the thread and outright said he was lying about that and they had proof they used the same PC
Your mother is a nice woman

Thunder Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 4:22:51

Pain you can't dig it up, its not there anymore. It was deleted.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

General TwizTid

Jun 1st 2010, 5:52:57

LMAO

/me walks on
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Pain Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 7:57:24

Originally posted by Thunder:
Pain you can't dig it up, its not there anymore. It was deleted.

so im not the only one who remembers it then.
Your mother is a nice woman

Thunder Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 10:16:36

Not at all..thats why I said there was a double standard
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 13:33:32

Great minds think alike....then there's you two!
===============================

LMAO

Thanks for your post, Pain... Very informative..

Anyway, it remains appearing pretty fishy!

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 16:44:41

He posted a picture of the multiple computers, however Pang said there was also login info from 1 PC that coincided to both accts. No one will ever be able to prove conclusively whether they login share or not - but I hope to god they don't go to the lengths that JAT described, because that would be just downright sad....

Also, give the mods some fluffing credit for having a hair of common sense and dealing with this appropriately already, instead of acting like a bunch of smug 15 yr olds who think they know everything about everything without even so much as a glimmer of real, first hand information, for a change.

You guys complaining/speculating about this are a buncha freakin trolls....seriously, go out and get some damn sun or something. It doesn't affect you anyways.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 1st 2010, 19:49:58

Makinso wasn't involved in the issue at all. In fact I don't even think he was around when it happened..

In effect it required a good deal of convincing of the admins on behalf of the parties involved to prove that they were really two separate people. Only after the issue was resolved did Makinso even make any comments.

You better believe if they (or anyone else) violates the terms of being safelisted they will be canned :)

As always please use the appeal button if you feel you have been unfairly deleted. Also if you have any questions feel free to insite message me here or contact an admin.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2010, 20:20:47

Makinso had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this, wasn't around much as far as i'm aware.

This episode is done with. If there are continuing issues, I'm sure the GMs will keep us informed and deal with it appropriately.
Cheers guys for dealing with it in a good fashion :]

For trolls, Makinso is in fact my multi, and will be around later to confirm ! ;)

Edited By: Akula on Jun 1st 2010, 20:21:38
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Jun 1st 2010, 20:37:06

I can confirm that right now.

Confirmed.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2010, 21:07:30

:)
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

kemo Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 22:47:04

just bein open aint enough these days. tightness is also a priority!!!
all praised to ra

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 23:13:51

oooo tightness

Desperado Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 23:16:38

wtf akula, you and martian said the exact same thing...

maki writing your posts for you and martian now?

pants antler

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 23:19:10

maybe they are his split personalities

Thunder Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 3:35:50

ITS A TRAP!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Makinso Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 8:00:20

For trolls, Makinso is in fact my multi, and will be around later to confirm ! ;)

*puts on lousy eminem song*

Will the other me please shut up!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 2nd 2010, 14:17:17

Don't make me give the mr rainbow speech again:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!