Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 3:55:24

Mrford, do you think there will be a decline in farmers on the express server due to the changes their are too bushles?

Also, do you think cashers are going to dominate over techers on express server due to the changes?

Thank you for your reply.

:P

mrford Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 4:07:34

i thank you for your question! it is a very good one.

i personally dislike the change in bushel price, but that is just my personal opinion. the reality is, you just asked me, one of the worst netters in the game, two netting questions. that seems a little foolish.

i only tech for tech phases and i rarely sell it. i usually run a rep/casher on express and rarely break 14mill NW.

i dislike the PM price lowering of bushels simply because im lazy and i usually seek instant gratification per selling them on the private.

so to answer your question, i have no idea. if i had to guess, id say that with military tech, the public market price should still be higher than it was when they made that military tech change. i believe that they believe that the change that they made was too powerful of one and they are scaling it back. this will probably make military tech even more valuable.

i dont really know much about netting though, as ive said.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

joedro Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 4:09:34

did i miss a change?
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Jiman Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 4:32:21

Private bushles are now 29 instead of 32 when you sell them.

braden Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 14:28:19

i was not very impressed when i found that out, myself.