Verified:

humicroav Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 13:30:42

What's the most effective kill run strategy? I assume you start with missiles first. Which ones first? Which attack type is most effective for kill runs?
ur mom playz erf2025

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 16:25:46

Have full turns on hand and lots of chem missiles.

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 20:06:17

Skol usually gets solo kills as a tyranny techer with military strat up, I think.

You use spies to demoralize 10 turns before your kill run and do like SF said, hold turns to max turns and you only want to use chemical missiles for the run. Nukes and Cruise missiles don’t kill population so it’s better to save the turn.

Build 1k indies early on for spies. Spies are very important. From there just run a techer and once you have a lot of cash stockpiles and turns saves the kill run should be fairly easy with the tyranny.

Fascists are harder to do it with imo but others do it including superfly.

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 20:09:19

You can use the other missiles to just up their SDI. If they have high sdi I will use cruise missiles first, but if I think they will go through I will send nukes first in general, but during a solo kill run saving turns is more important than using the other missiles typically. The biggest problem is running out of turns during the kill run.

The tyranny attack bonus + decent military strat levels solves that problem and is why they are so dangerous.

humicroav Game profile

Sep 17th 2023, 1:29:45

This is great. Assuming I run out of missiles, is there an attack strategy that works best? What if I want to make sure they can't recover in case I can't complete the run?
ur mom playz erf2025

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 17th 2023, 3:20:12

In that case, I would AB and use Spy ops. Bomb buildings and poisoning water supply really hurts cashers with high population during wars.