Verified:

Fatty Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 16:26:46

Gdi is not fair to countries smaller than the GDI goon. They can get a free PS on someone with zero fear factor. None.

Pushes the little man that much further down, discouraging new players.

That is why god made earth have missiles and the ability to something harmful when hit by a larger country.

There has to be a fear factor / repercussion for a decision to hit someone.

GDI is not right.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

spawn Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 16:50:36

might want to post this in the Bugs & Suggestions forum :)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 17:01:48

i got to go with fatty on this one. Where is GDI in real life? It takes the reality out of the game. The strongest country does not win. The weakest one with the most turrets wins.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

spawn Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 17:13:03

in the year 2025 there will be a GDI in RL, 8-ball told me so ;)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

WH Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 19:39:54

yes great idea i need 3 restarts suiciding on my top 10 country. terrific...

let the big dog eat.

also when i hit a small rainbow country i often send them messages asking weather or not they need help. wanna help the new people do that.

WH Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 19:40:54

also its not like you dont get 360 turns a day. go all jetter and get your land back.

Fatty Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 19:43:09

so much for a serious post.

I hope the admins look at it.

~Fatty~

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 19:44:39

you are nothing but a tarded suicider fatty

chaos sucks!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Fatty Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 19:50:32

why mrford,

are we cross?

~Fatty~

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 19:53:02

criss cross dont make me wanna jump jump
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 20:29:17

fatty is mac daddy and ford is daddy mac?

Heston Game profile

Apr 5th 2011, 2:12:35

fatty farms in retals
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Fatty Game profile

Apr 5th 2011, 17:50:44

Fatty does as he dam well pleases.

~Fatty~

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 5th 2011, 23:18:29

I don't know, I suck at this game!
but what ever the rules are, people will figure out how to manipulate it, to mess with the rest of you!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Pain Game profile

Apr 6th 2011, 9:12:41

Fatty your brain needs to be looked at...

with a microscope.
Your mother is a nice woman

iolair Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 2:36:18

let me say this new S#!+ sux

I started late built a country ... got LG'd by 3 different countries which conveniently put me in a place out of their GDI range -- IT SUX that YOU CANT EVEN TRY TO RETAL AGAINTS THE ONE THAT HIT YOU -- OR ATTACK EM WITH AN AB/BR to make em pay for stealing ur land.

OH I forgot ... bottom feeding the little guy is ok but - topfeeding is some how unfair -- BS
nothing to see here ... move along

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 2:43:25

Originally posted by iolair:

I started late built a country ... got LG'd by 3 different countries which conveniently put me in a place out of their GDI range -- IT SUX that YOU CANT EVEN TRY TO RETAL AGAINTS THE ONE THAT HIT YOU -- OR ATTACK EM WITH AN AB/BR to make em pay for stealing ur land.

OH I forgot ... bottom feeding the little guy is ok but - topfeeding is some how unfair -- BS

exactly, remove GDI its BS

Fatty Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 2:51:26

Post in bugs and suggestions,

The mods read the posts and look at it seriously.

Well said, GDI IS BS.

~Fatty~

Pain Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 17:59:11

Originally posted by iolair:

theres no such thing as being out of GDI range. this servers GDI does not stop someone half or double your size from hitting you, and you doing the same.

Fatty Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:20:59

Pain,

Read what people are saying.

Before you post.

~Fatty~

Pain Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:37:42

i read it. its pretty clear he claims they are out of range due to GDI. theres no such thing as being out of range.

lincoln

Apr 11th 2011, 18:54:01

bottom feeding IS at pandemic levels

i do not believe that GDI is the sole culprit
i think ghost acres and the ill-conceived topfeed penalty play huge roles

slagpit has always stated that "one hit and quit" is the way to play so he designed a GDI that rewards that style

the topfeed penalty seems immune to rational arguments
ghost acres are routinely derided on the suggestions forum but are here to stay

we should not be surprised that players who can not retal against larger opponents take to randomly killing each other
however GDI has played a vital role in stopping clan kill runs and helped express become a true solo server which is thriving without the clan dominance
anyone who wants a change to GDI has to have a mechanism that keeps clan kill runs to a minimum
we do not want a return of tctGk

Edited By: lincoln on Apr 11th 2011, 18:56:15
See Original Post
FoG

iolair Game profile

Apr 17th 2011, 21:41:57

Originally posted by Pain:

theres no such thing as being out of GDI range. this servers GDI does not stop someone half or double your size from hitting you, and you doing the same.

Pain its like this -- Since you don't Seem to understand
say your 200knw someone 300knw grabs you you go down 50knw and they rise 50knw ur now 150knw tney are 350knw

GDI prevents you from attacking the now more than 2x your size
-- there is no way you can retal till you grow ...
Now imagine that same thing happening several times GDI effectively protects the STEALER of the land as the POOR sap that got attacked has no hope of ever retaling

Specially since the only kind of attack you are allowed is a PS/SS -- in the past one could use a EM or CM even to get them back into your range

Edited By: iolair on Apr 17th 2011, 21:47:42
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Apr 18th 2011, 13:04:02

so youre mad because someone grabbed you 1 time and they have a better country then you so you cant retal? and you wanna be able to missle them down for it?

ive always been a fan of raping someone for mutlitapping, but thats just retarded. anytime i get single tapped and i cant retal it without wasting a ton of resources, i just let it go.

Drinks Game profile

Apr 19th 2011, 6:20:19

[quote poster=iolair; 8662; 155175]
Originally posted by Pain:

in the past one could use a EM or CM even to get them back into your range

Lol at iolair. If they hit you once, and you EM/CM that would count as your retal. So you would then be over retalling. If i wasnt in GDI and u missiled then retalled. Id hit you again for a RoR.

And also in express you could be 20% of your targets nw and still be allowed to retal. GDI DOES NOT PREVENT ATTACKING DUE TO NW IN EXPRESS. So ur 150k nw country can grab the 350k nw country.

And exactly what pain said. If ur hit once, Suck it up and grow a pair. (and i just noticed pain also said the GDI not affecting NW thing earlier on)
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 22:00:10

Originally posted by Fatty:
Gdi is not fair to countries smaller than the GDI goon. They can get a free PS on someone with zero fear factor. None.

Pushes the little man that much further down, discouraging new players.

That is why god made earth have missiles and the ability to something harmful when hit by a larger country.

There has to be a fear factor / repercussion for a decision to hit someone.

GDI is not right.

the bullies are too whacked out on crack to give a dang that you actually have a gun. they'll yank it out of your hand and whack you with it before you even have a chance to use it to intimidate them, so what kinda crack are you smoking?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iolair Game profile

Apr 22nd 2011, 14:04:17

It figures ...
The new design definitely favors bottom feeding assholes
and basically outlaws top feeding.

If its fair for a large country to attack small ones regardless of whether its based on NW or LAND it just as fair for the small country to go the other way round.

Large countries should just get more defense if they are afraid of small all jetters - aka just suck it up and grow a pair if the small countries see you as a land farm.

Chaoswind Game profile

Apr 25th 2011, 2:25:47

Hmmmm

GDI is just tooo much of a hassle

Big guys can just go and PS smaller nations with almost NO risk

GDI should allow countries that got attacked to do 2 attacks of Any kind on the attacker and block the rest...

Lets see I got attacked a few times and I couldn't hit them back with AB (they had NO tanks), so I had to go 60% Jetter and Retal their asses, but some guys just don't want to waste a lot of money on Jets they won't be using for anything else besides Retals, and having big idiots in GDI with nothing more than Turrets and Jets sounds stupid as well.

GDI should intervene after 2 attacks, in with Case the attacked country under GDI protection can go ALL out on the attacker.

Ok to make myself clearer:

I Bully (#23) PS I Suicide (#43)
I Suicide (#43) ABs I Bully (#23) 2 times, and GDI forces him to stop
I Bully (#23) has 2 options, forget about I Suicide (#43) or go all out on them and rape their ass by declare war (once War is Declared GDI doesn't intervene in THAT fight anymore).

Also IF I Suicide (#43) does 1 AB, then that would be considered a Retal and the problem would end right there (war cannon be Declared)

In short

Small Nations get a FREE punch before GDI kicks in, and that Free Punch could = a Nuke or AB, but is a free Punch

--------------

That would reduce the OMG, I just have Jets and Turrets nations, and force them to buy some SDI to avoid Nukes...

My 2 cents
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 25th 2011, 5:40:12

You guys should really quit fluffing like a buncha little girls - you brought it on yourselves, after all.