Verified:

trainboy Game profile

Sep 15th 2010, 19:17:15

Having some deep discussion and was thinking

Miltary strategy and medicial are similar in the sense of
better planning saves lifes.
So the theory is combine the two and i expect the outcome

More purchases which makes it a more viable option to both tech and sell. But to balance the price with only one tech instead of two (think supply and demand) potential tpt goes up by having only one to reasearch

Both netters and war mongers like it as it boosts then both equally.

Then to furthur this point Weapons and Spy tech are also possibiles to be combined. Spy tech is like the lowest brought tech ive never really brought it in like 8 years and in purchases my miltary includes spies

same supply demand potential for change. But if tech prices do suffer a little i will be surprised better tech means more buys
what do you guys think

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 15th 2010, 19:19:42

One of the biggest reasons to do this is that right now medi and spy tech are kinda useless except to hardcore war countries. Thus they are constantly abused for buyouts. Seems like doing this would eliminate some of that problem..
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

dantzig Game profile

Sep 15th 2010, 19:31:28

No one really uses medical, military strategy, or spy tech. I just put a few points into each when teching to get the initial cheap boost to each category and also to benefit if my tech allies research those at all.

I like the idea to combine medical and military strategy. I don't like the idea of combining weapons and spy. Just make spy tech more effective--much higher max tech %.
FoG

Detmer Game profile

Sep 15th 2010, 19:34:23

ummm.... mil strat is awesome... don't fluff with it... You could combine med and military to make it maintenance tech. or change med to be conditioning so it reduces unit and readiness loss...