Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 6:42:12

LaF isn't the entire community, they are 1 alliance and lately all the code changes are to apiece one group, we made a request for team server and not one of you said a word.

Seems like you work for them.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 13:55:02

Kinda hard to have anything fixed/changed with 0 active devs.

I've offered to help but "they" don't appear to want help.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 14:33:18

Originally posted by Celphi:
Kinda hard to have anything fixed/changed with 0 active devs.

I've offered to help but "they" don't appear to want help.

Oh they are active when LaF calls. Just look how fast the Anti LaF spy hot fix was done lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 18:36:12

Exactly
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 20:29:12

There's a handful of people who have direct contact with Qzjul. If someone reaches out to him & points out a blatant unintended part of game & IF Qzjul is able to fix it rather quickly I can see him "fixing" things.

Beyond that I haven't seen any dev work in quite some time.

There simply needs to be more devs and the community needs to vote on the highest priorities of game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 20:45:56

Originally posted by Celphi:
There's a handful of people who have direct contact with Qzjul. If someone reaches out to him & points out a blatant unintended part of game & IF Qzjul is able to fix it rather quickly I can see him "fixing" things.

Beyond that I haven't seen any dev work in quite some time.

There simply needs to be more devs and the community needs to vote on the highest priorities of game.

What LaF did to 1a is a disgrace, bro lol, not sure if you're aware yet.
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 21:30:43

tbh, i dont even know about the "fix" made.

nor do i really need to know because it's always the same story just a few words switched out.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 21:40:06

They made a safe space for LaF in 1a, they can't be attacked.... blasphemy to the spirit of the game!
(•_•)

En4cer Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 22:57:02

the 8 to 10 of you that yell from the rooftops and have been the actual players driving people from the community with the way you have played for years is why they don't appear to listen to you.

Look in the mirror and really assess the problem.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 23:04:57

KoH is a netter, en4. He's a former LaF member which is the last tag he played in, and not affiliated with any wartags.

If his playstyle of peacefully netting was driving people from the game in LaF, perhaps it's you who needs a look in the mirror.

The generalizations from your side of this argument are both tiring and at this point after many wardogs quit, just stupid and inaccurate. Love you bro, but you get 1 demerit point for speaking to a netter that way.

I really wish you'd address the concerns of people like those in PDM and dudes like KoH without lumping them in with wardogs. They're straight netters.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 14th 2023, 23:08:14
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 14th 2023, 23:29:50

Why do you even try Derrick? All LaF members are literally the same brainwashed delusional people with blinders on.

They only lose their brain dead blindness when they leave LaF and realize how everyone else outside of LaF sees things….

Pretty F’n clear to see LaF is wrong when you have every other player including non involved netters telling you that LaF is in the wrong lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2023, 23:40:50

Originally posted by En4cer:
the 8 to 10 of you that yell from the rooftops and have been the actual players driving people from the community with the way you have played for years is why they don't appear to listen to you.

Look in the mirror and really assess the problem.

Sorry you're blind, perhaps you should stop drinking Gerdler's kool aid.....lose the blinders too!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 0:29:09

It's funny when I came back to the game to kill LaF some 10 or so years ago, I talked about the clans I'd been in that were mistreated by LaF leadership over the years of Solid Snake and Co in their prime.

I was told I was "fighting ghosts" and this is a different LaF today.

Sort of ironic to see them now fight a bunch of former LaF netters now that the wardogs have left town and turned the lights out.

Fighting ghosts in a ghost town now, eh? Sort of hilariously I'm the only non-former/current LaF who has posted in this thread. Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2023, 0:32:39

LaF = 🙈🙉🙊
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 15th 2023, 0:50:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
LaF = 🙈🙉🙊

Hahaha 3 wises monkeys. In LaFs case 3 blind, delusional, spinster liar monkeys lol

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2023, 11:40:17

I’m down for a Dev that is down to listen to the community that focuses on the community as a whole and not just 1 clan. Someone that can put their foot down and ignore fratboi99’s constant bombardment of backdoor messages.

Prime

Oct 16th 2023, 22:50:09

Having a public open discussion on suggested game changes is so retro. I like it.

I don't really like your Team server suggestion, though.

Edited By: Prime on Oct 16th 2023, 22:52:29

Lord Milk Game profile

Oct 17th 2023, 2:16:57

why is that?
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2023, 14:33:56

Originally posted by Prime:
Having a public open discussion on suggested game changes is so retro. I like it.

I don't really like your Team server suggestion, though.

LaF ruined 1a and we're trying to make team as close to 1a used to be as possible, 5 player teams aren't sexy anymore.
(•_•)

Prime

Oct 18th 2023, 16:21:10

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
why is that?

I think I posted about it somewhere else, but mostly because of reasons like below. Its less of a request for a Team server change and more of a request for a second Alliance server.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

LaF ruined 1a and we're trying to make team as close to 1a used to be as possible, 5 player teams aren't sexy anymore.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2023, 16:41:07

Legit reason for our request.
(•_•)