Verified:

MrEd Game profile

Feb 10th 2024, 17:23:39

I think Foreign Aid should be an option to send to your allies in the primary server. I could swear it was an option decades ago.
It really should be otherwise what's the point of having allies?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2024, 21:27:57

to stop people running multis?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2024, 22:23:40

The only reason that primary has allies is to help new players find community. FA goes too far into allowing an unfair advantage.

MrEd Game profile

Feb 11th 2024, 2:44:28

Originally posted by Tertius:
The only reason that primary has allies is to help new players find community. FA goes too far into allowing an unfair advantage.

Way back when I first started Primary a person could only send FA to an accepted ally. I think that should still be the case and hope the game developers agree

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 11th 2024, 5:49:16

Why so that the one guy can get FA'ed into the #1 spot like all the BS that goes on in allaince?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2024, 7:04:20

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Why so that the one guy can get FA'ed into the #1 spot like all the BS that goes on in allaince?

Yes

Fk that, don't fix what isn't broken.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MrEd Game profile

Feb 11th 2024, 21:50:11

Unless there's a clan - and there are no clans in primary that wouldn't happen. It's about being able to build small coalitions like in the real world.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2024, 23:17:33

Originally posted by MrEd:

Unless there's a clan - and there are no clans in primary that wouldn't happen. It's about being able to build small coalitions like in the real world.

I don't think you been here long enough to realize how wrong you are.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

MrEd Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 0:06:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I played waaay back when it was Earth 2025. anyways the developers can put things in place such as only one FA per round.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2024, 1:22:43

I played waaay back when it was Earth 2025. anyways the developers can put things in place such as only one FA per round.

You're the only person supporting this change and it is a change that can propel someone to a win via FA, that's unacceptable in a solo server, that would be team play.
(•_•)

MrEd Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 15:07:56

You're the only person supporting this change and it is a change that can propel someone to a win via FA, that's unacceptable in a solo server, that would be team play.

Because most primary players aren't reading this. Also I'm not so much proposing a new change- just go back to the old way. And if people don't want allies they need to do the tournament server. Good grief they should just reinstitute it with a rule of only one fa allowed per round and see what happens

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2024, 18:42:09

Or - they made the change purposefully and like the direction it led the server. If people want FA, they need to do the alliance server. Or the team server. Or the FFA server. Good grief.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 19:22:47

you want team play in primary? Join the other 3 servers that support it like Tertius said above.

leave primary alone it is one of two non basterdized servers left in the game. technically with GDI protection its a bit basterdized but its good.

MrEd Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 19:51:19

you want team play in primary? Join the other 3 servers that support it like Tertius said above.

leave primary alone it is one of two non basterdized servers left in the game. technically with GDI protection its a bit basterdized but its good.

I see what you're saying. You don't want it overrun with manipulators.