Verified:

sfbob Game profile

Sep 10th 2019, 11:40:43

As far as I knew Industrial sites always produced X units per turn but now it's been changed so they produce X units relative to Industrial unit land percentage. When did this change???

sfbob Game profile

Sep 10th 2019, 11:59:17

Now it's going up again?

Basically I only have a few indie units, I batch explore, production goes down each turn, oil too is affected. Now when I build a different type of unit production goes up? Is this something to do with population catching up with land? Can anyone explain? Thnx

Marshal Game profile

Sep 10th 2019, 12:20:20

all production incl. teching is tied to population so if you gain population for example by doing batchexplore then indy production goes up and vice versa if you lose pop to gs's then production incl. teching goes down until your country is near max pop again.

3rd paragraph: http://www.earthempires.com/...jor-change-set-12-26672?t
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sfbob Game profile

Sep 10th 2019, 12:33:20

Thanks that makes sense - even though my pop goes up each turn there's still a gap between pop and max pop hence the decrease whilst exploring and the subsequent increase whilst running turns.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 10th 2019, 13:20:35

if you are doing start up then just do 1 turn explores to get land to build up to maintain production. it's slow but benefits more bushels etc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....