Verified:

joedro Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 20:56:42

make it to where ABs don't knock down CS's the biggest problem i have noticed with rebuilding after being AB'ed is that i went from 260 CS to 80, that's cost's a time of time to rebuild. removing that will help out a lot in reducing the damage due to a suicide in all servers. maybe even do that for BR's, and the spy op that blows up buildings.
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Jelly

Sep 12th 2010, 21:51:05

Then it would make those operations obsolete.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 22:45:48

Carry tanks?

joedro Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 22:51:37

it wouldnt make them obsolete. because u still have to rebuild. it would just make it less damaging. and less effective for someone to destroy a good country for no good reason. and the reason i am even bringing this up is because of the suiciding in express. it would make wars more even rather then for the most part who hits first wins. which it is that way for the most part.
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 12th 2010, 23:32:17

No, AB damage was increased, and is now an effective tactic. carry more tanks, and you wont get ABed.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Jelly

Sep 13th 2010, 0:06:46

learn to build better countries, then you won't have the issue.

dantzig Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 3:02:44

Get some damn tanks is a reasonable response for every server but Express. ABs in Express should have a small chance of taking out a CS. Maybe 10% chance of destroying a CS per successful AB.
FoG

lincoln

Sep 15th 2010, 17:24:46

the consequence of adding the set-long "no drop land rule" to express is that one successful run of ABs ruins your whole set, you can not drop the land that is now vacant and you might as well quit the set
this has resulted in more people running the newly devastating special attacks that leave people with parking lots they can not abandon
where once an AB was an irritant it is now lethal

having made ABS and BRs set killers they are now going to change GDI. The increased ABing, BRing and now GDI changes are the direct and proximate result of the introduction of the Land Protection Act of 2010.
laws always have unintended consequences and the no drop land for an entire set is a prime example

Edited By: lincoln on Sep 15th 2010, 17:28:01
See Original Post
FoG

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 15th 2010, 17:26:34

once again you are talking out of your ass...what are you high on? I need to get me some
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Ivan Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 18:35:03

in the solo servers i sort of agree but definately dont agree on the team servers