Verified:

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:20:58

i know of one new player, as in new to EE, who apparently selfdeleted and my guess is that person wouldnt be playing anymore.

keep it up land greedy b*tches, keep it up

p.s. the player applied to a clan and got rejected and farmed instead so your "why didnt he join a clan" remark doesnt work
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:22:23

How about "join a clan before you make a country"

I win!

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:24:24

how about new players got no fluffing clue about the whole community including alliances?...

you lose
/slap iZarcon

llaar Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:27:42

we need hundreds of new players per set

if they trickle in only a handful per set... people are going to farm them silly

i'm personally all-x anyway...

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:32:42

even if 100 new players join at a time, the whole server will farm them into leaving again. why? because they can
/slap iZarcon

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 19:33:19

No offense, but your post was pretty ridiculous so I was just messing around.

Do you really expect the entire server full of people to behave up to your standards of fair play? Obviously you expect way too much. That's never going to change unless the game changes to force it.

For the record I hardly even grab and I haven't double tapped anyone this round.

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:43:28

why would someone reject them? Most clans should be accepting new players at this point

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:56:21

spawn, this thread is pretty lame. alliance server's name has a clue in it.

without an alliance or networking you're doomed.
re(ally)tired

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 20:59:54

@Anon: the player tried to join an alliance and got rejected, dont ask me why but he did

@Helmet: i dont expect anything, i dont give a fluff about 1a anymore, i'm just pointing out that something has to change or this game will never get new players staying
/slap iZarcon

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:04:58

Spawn: When I started playing I played the tourney and then got recruited to 1a. I don't know why someone would pick the alliance game to start at. Maybe he saw too many army of one commercials.

Secondly, if you get so upset from getting grabbed that you delete, then you probably aren't going to last in this game anyways. Even if he was noobing it up in another server he probably would have gotten farmed.

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:07:30

so your way of getting recruited into an alliance in the only valid one?

the guy probably wanted to join an alliance and thus started a country on the alliance server, thought about that?

getting grabbed and having a clan to back you up or getting farmed without the chance of doing any damage back is quite the difference
/slap iZarcon

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:11:48

I'm pretty sure I didn't say that or even imply it.

Sure, so why didn't he apply to a different one after he got rejected?

You can get farmed on any server by someone you can't hardly do any damage too and it happens all of the time.

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:17:20

i dont know, but if i would try a new game just for fun, apply to a clan, get rejected and farmed instead i wouldnt really want to play that game anymore, i mean i wasnt really involved in it in the first place
/slap iZarcon

Helmet Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:19:13

I can't remember, but I imagine a lot of us got farmed when we first started, but we didn't give up so easy.

spawn Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 21:22:09

back then we had RD multies, so the players itself didnt get farmed as badly. nowadays we only have landhungry vets who dont give a rats ass...
/slap iZarcon

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2010, 21:27:41

I play All-X, but like pang and qz said lets hope he has a primary account and doesn't give up. Eventually he would get into a clan and can actually play on alliance.

ponderer Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 22:06:20

I could also tell a story about a player new to EE.

Joined up with SoF, but didn't want to farm untags, so he hit tagged countries, lost 3x the land on the retals, and quit the game. Near as we can tell, he won't play again.

keep it up land greedy b*tches, keep it up.
m0m0rific

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 23:00:05

i remember when i first started this game. i got farmed by ucn and sent messages along the lines of join us or we'll kill you.

i'm still here. people who play earth aren't children. if you've managed to create a country, then i'm sure you could manage to find the forums and ask for help.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Dec 21st 2010, 23:00:48

alliance's are under no obligations to accept everybody who applies, which is the beauty of having multiple alliances to apply to :P
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 21st 2010, 23:14:39

that shows to me that we need to do a better job of funneling players to the solo games before they join the alliance game.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Steeps Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 1:00:01

If people spent more time at war with other clans instead of feeding off the easy to grow then this wouldn't be an issue ;)

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 1:33:55

it's a pity the 'war' clans just do the same as the netting clans do the untaggeds.

only difference is that the morose actions of the warring alliances drive away greater numbers of experienced players.
re(ally)tired

Steeps Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 1:51:54

and how many of these "experienced" players would also quit the game if they were farmed 10-15x a day?

oh wait you just said they would.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 2:07:27

Originally posted by anoniem:
it's a pity the 'war' clans just do the same as the netting clans do the untaggeds.

only difference is that the morose actions of the warring alliances drive away greater numbers of experienced players.

lol

ibujke Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 2:29:34

So an experienced player could say:
"If anyone hits {tag the player is in) this set I`m (rage-)quitting"
and then no one is supposed to hit them because that would drive players away from the game?

cypress Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 2:47:35

YES!

I mean NO!!

I mean....wait, what was the question again? :P

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 3:10:42

He apparently applied to the wrong clan.

Collaboration.boxcarhosting.com

Junky Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 3:21:36

I doubt any clan rejected him... more likely he got asked to join, and then rejected them... maybe LaF tried getting him to join, when he said no, they farmed him.

I know a person who joined this server and joined a clan.. he is now giving the Thumbs up sign while at his computer.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 4:00:35

I am not the Cure!
I am not the disease,
I am the doctor that laughs insanely as i tear threw your flesh with a needle!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

oats Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 4:15:02

Maybe there should be an explanationin the sign up process, or somewhere in the alliance game, about the need to join an alliance.

Accompany it with directions on how to join an alliance and how to apply.

Maybe each alliance can be given a space on the clan page to pitch themselves and offer a link to the application page.

gwagers Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 4:25:38

Personal advice to any newbies who are trying to keep their defenseless countries from being farmed: Send out plenty of "Don't hit me again" messages with your retaliatory missiles. While this won't stop people from hitting you, it will make them more willing to reply, and will therefore provide you with the opportunity to make contact with and garner pity from vets about your situation, hopefully leading to a recruitment as they get to know you better.

Hey, if it worked for me, it can work for you too. Of course, I was playing Tourney at the time, so maybe this doesn't really correlate to the situation at hand...
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 5:17:12

Originally posted by spawn:
back then we had RD multies, so the players itself didnt get farmed as badly. nowadays we only have landhungry vets who dont give a rats ass...

Spawn have you gone over the deep end???
When I first played on the limited server I was farmed to death multiple times.
I hung in there,asked around and eventually joined a clan.
I had nearly the same experience on every server I played on.
If a player gets roughed up on this server and quits then in all honesty he does not belong here.
Why any clan on this server would deny a player is beyond me but there is at least 12 that would jump on a new player.
It really depends on that player if they want to play on this server bad enough.
As I said before this is not a server that any player should go untagged let alone a newbie.
To say we should not landgrab nor war is to say let us go play sims.I would rather not.

Trife Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 7:16:41

Ironman just wants to play Farmville!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2010, 7:42:19

I strongly suggest,

that some big huge

flashing lights,

Screeen size letters,

in red of course,

says to everone as this country is made,

Warning Warning, do not attempt to play this server unless you are allready in an alliance, or you will be farmed out of the game...for an enjoyable experience, start in .... or ......
and remain there till you find an alliance.

the other option is,
make it so you cant join the server without the password to an alliance:)
that would stop this also.
Z is #1

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 8:33:19

like it servant would also stop these untag's from running around and getting farmed right after they make some hits...

would be really interesting to see who they belong to if pang suddenly made every country tag up right now

Pain Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 8:36:48

how would you tag up your country before making it if you have to create a country to make a tag lol.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr Emerald

Dec 22nd 2010, 8:44:45

Originally posted by oats:
Maybe there should be an explanationin the sign up process, or somewhere in the alliance game, about the need to join an alliance.

Something along those lines would be nice. Say you just signed up for earth, and the server knows you have a new account as we do have the new member under our names on the forums; the game could give you a run down of each server before you join a server.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

spawn Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 12:20:42

Originally posted by INVINCIBLE IRONMAN:
Originally posted by spawn:

Spawn have you gone over the deep end???
When I first played on the limited server I was farmed to death multiple times.
I hung in there,asked around and eventually joined a clan.
I had nearly the same experience on every server I played on.
If a player gets roughed up on this server and quits then in all honesty he does not belong here.
Why any clan on this server would deny a player is beyond me but there is at least 12 that would jump on a new player.
It really depends on that player if they want to play on this server bad enough.
As I said before this is not a server that any player should go untagged let alone a newbie.
To say we should not landgrab nor war is to say let us go play sims.I would rather not.

nowadays you have a lot of browsergames, many with flashy pictures and what not. "competition" is much higher and quite frankly EE isnt a web2.0 game (i'm not saying that it should be).
so why should i even try to understand the game and the community when i get rejected and farmed by the clan instead when i can simply start a better looking game?...

kinda sad that no one realizes something has to change or this game will eventually die...
/slap iZarcon

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2010, 15:15:10

Originally posted by llaar:
we need hundreds of new players per set

if they trickle in only a handful per set... people are going to farm them silly

i'm personally all-x anyway...

yup
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Twink Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 19:08:49

Tell the player to stick to his silly little FaceBook apps where nothing bad can ever happen to you.

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 5:04:25

PEEPS Get off the soap opera. Its part of the game and part of life. There will always be good (like SOLers) and bad (like imag) people. If you take away from what the game is and we all start singing Comb By Ya it wont save this game. The majority of current players would leave if this went to some stupid all explore or limited grabs crap. EE has already started to go that way and its retarded. All things live and then die. Its a part of life. Trying to put a band aid on a severed limb wont save a person. If you want to start- Start right here with the bleeding heart mods and others who just whine and cry all the time that us mean people (anyone not like minded with them) wont play fair. Get a clue.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Dec 23rd 2010, 11:02:49

It is up to Pang and his gang to make it possible,if not a requirement,that every country coming OOP has the ability to contact every clan on the server.
In fact if this actually is critical then no country can come OOP without a clan tag.
Yes I am aware how many games compete with Earth but if you gut the components of this game that most of us enjoy then this game is truly dead.
The only clan I can think of that does not landgrab nor war is Monsters.

CGiboney Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 16:16:24

your game is dead..
At least i got CoD!

Unholy Monks

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 18:45:05

I think its great he was farmed off the server. Shows some people in this game still care and are still playing with heart. I wouldn't want to play a game were a newbie without a clan can succeed, especially on the ALLIANCE server.

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 21:09:22

Inv Ironman- you must take the short buss to school. I know i speak for all earthers when i tell you we are all dumber for having read your post.

FYI- anyone can make their own tag and start an alliance. What you want will only create 500 single country alliances... Retard i know is wrong to use but sometimes it fits.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

derivative Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 5:56:02

what clan rejected him? hello douche-move.

Dec 24th 2010, 8:56:05

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Inv Ironman- you must take the short buss to school. I know i speak for all earthers when i tell you we are all dumber for having read your post.

FYI- anyone can make their own tag and start an alliance. What you want will only create 500 single country alliances... Retard i know is wrong to use but sometimes it fits.

Bite me
I did not say anything about making up one man tags
I will crush your bus any day of the week peckerhead
Tell Dragon to send you back to school

Trife Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 16:45:11

'Inv Ironman- you must take the short buss to school. I know i speak for all earthers when i tell you we are all dumber for having read your post.'

LOL, this coming from the driver of the SOL short bus.. ahahaha