Verified:

Oceana Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 6:04:53

why don't we schedule a server war set ,schedule a set date, let all make their alliance before set even starts and no date for FS, so both know its war which side pulls the trigger

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 11:29:47

arranged wars are gay … why don't you just join a war clan for one set and get it out of your system :P

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 15th 2019, 14:48:38

Originally posted by Suicidal:
arranged wars are gay … why don't you just join a war clan for one set and get it out of your system :P

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 16:21:55

Originally posted by Suicidal:

The exact same could be said to you about netting. Circular arguments are not relevant to the OPs topic.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 18:05:44

^^ what makes you think that you are relevant ^^ :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 19:19:20

That’s besides the point!

Original Skywise L Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 19:22:18

What's wrong with being gay?
Asking for a friend.
Skywise

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 22:52:02

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
Asking for a friend.

Me?

I don't mind them. 2+ set long wars that arent close and blowout wins/losses still rank below arranged wars on fun factor for me. I do love a war where someone gets blindsided but hangs in there and makes the war close or wins best, but I definitely do not prefer blindside easy wins to close arranged wars, and the last two sof sets i would have preferred arranged war to a long grudge war blowout. Easily. People who dislike arrangement generally either like pissing people off OR lose close wars (ie, needing the fs to win or even be close. Inferior players need the advantage of a grudge war to be competitive. Good players can thrive in arranged wars by showcasing their skills).

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 23:28:48

We aren't quite at the player base to have naturally organic wars that brew up. Even in non-arranged war sets people generally know who is hitting who and roughly when.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 16th 2019, 0:11:15

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
Asking for a friend.

Me?

I don't mind them. 2+ set long wars that arent close and blowout wins/losses still rank below arranged wars on fun factor for me. I do love a war where someone gets blindsided but hangs in there and makes the war close or wins best, but I definitely do not prefer blindside easy wins to close arranged wars, and the last two sof sets i would have preferred arranged war to a long grudge war blowout. Easily. People who dislike arrangement generally either like pissing people off OR lose close wars (ie, needing the fs to win or even be close. Inferior players need the advantage of a grudge war to be competitive. Good players can thrive in arranged wars by showcasing their skills).

That's just absurd. Grudge wars are wars that happen for a reason. Arranged wars are people that want to war for the sake of warring. It says nothing about skill what war you participate in, only motivation. Arranged wars are stupid and boring to a lot of people. I personally almost never set highlights in an arranged war because there's absolutely no reason to put effort into getting your rocks off for 15 seconds a day. Grudge wars are different because you're making a larger point. Ie. Don't fluff with us. In my experience, arranged wars always have lots more people like me that put in minimal effort because who cares about an arranged war. Motivation impacts the quality of wars. No motivation = less effort across the board. The only reason grudge wars might be worse is if one side does not read the political situation correctly and gets blindsided and killed easily like you said. But usually when you fluff with someone enough, you should know what's coming and if you don't that's no one's fault but your own. The war last set wasn't bad quality compared to some of the previous arranged wars on 1a. If you removed the restart bonus so it didn't last 50 days, no one would be complaining about quality.

Edited By: sinistril on Sep 16th 2019, 0:13:35
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2019, 0:12:03

Originally posted by Requiem:
We aren't quite at the player base to have naturally organic wars that brew up. Even in non-arranged war sets people generally know who is hitting who and roughly when.

Snitches get stiches, or lay in ditches!!!!!!!!!
Catch me on ir c

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2019, 0:54:10

I wasn’t talking about spies I was talking about what sin was saying!

Garry Owen Game profile

Sep 16th 2019, 3:58:28

War was better when we had a lot more alliances and players...

I hear what yall are saying about having a purpose for the war. Love the old motivational speeches and building up the fire in all the members! But that was with 200+ peasant warriors and Raging all-in fights. Today's world of small, professional armies do not lend themselves to that. And with so few people in the game the grudge fights get very personal. So arraigned wars do get a chance to have the fun in warchats, talk trash and showcase war skills to deter folks what might have foolish thoughts about attacking at some future date

archaic Game profile

Sep 16th 2019, 4:19:25

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I definitely do not prefer blindside easy wins

You need to warn us before you make jokes like that, I spit tea all over my keyboard
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2019, 4:25:17

Indeed, Derrick makes people lose their fluff :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2019, 4:49:41

If you aren't going against the grain you're a normie. Gfy. As much as i hate to out myself, any old guard fluff can suck it and let's set new standards.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 16th 2019, 4:50:35

Should just make this set a server war and every set. Only way to do anything with this many suiciders grouping together making new clans. (Evo, imag, Stones, elders and etc)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2019, 11:59:22

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
War was better when we had a lot more alliances and players...

I hear what yall are saying about having a purpose for the war. Love the old motivational speeches and building up the fire in all the members! But that was with 200+ peasant warriors and Raging all-in fights. Today's world of small, professional armies do not lend themselves to that. And with so few people in the game the grudge fights get very personal. So arraigned wars do get a chance to have the fun in warchats, talk trash and showcase war skills to deter folks what might have foolish thoughts about attacking at some future date

I miss the days of the 200+ alliances.

Miss the glory years of this game.

I blame rd!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

iTarl Game profile

Sep 16th 2019, 12:17:19

iMag a new clan LOL